Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,339 members, 7,842,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm (20666 Views)

Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery / Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm by BALLOSKI: 3:43am On May 10
ayoolataiwo:
It's too early to take sides until we heard from E-Money himself,someone can't just sold cars that are meant to be cleared without proper channels,,that's deceit and fraud which I believe he will desist from so as not to damage his reputation as a good business man.
The reputation is damaged already. Since 2020-2021? He sold them. No integrity.
Re: Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm by Winnin009: 6:13am On May 10
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin poverty says hi,la skull la mine

Sorry bro but Wetin dey happen for that pic weh you post?! 😂
Re: Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm by Winnin009: 6:20am On May 10
Nwaikpe:

You cretins are funny

grin grin grin

One day, these your heroes: E-Money and Obi Cubana, will shame you guys when they are arrested in a foreign land for drug related crimes. We know them, and we also know that 99 days goes for the thief, 1 day the airport go catch them or their boys.

Like Tinubu was arrested and asked to forfeit his drugs money in the USA. That didn’t stop him from being president tho.
Re: Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm by Nwaikpe: 9:18am On May 10
Winnin009:

Like Tinubu was arrested and asked to forfeit his drugs money in the USA. That didn’t stop him from being president tho.

That is his business, we was lucky that nemesis didn't catch up with him. But one day, I am sure that his sins will find him out. He is a sick drug addict (in my opinion: according to peoples verdict on his character), and he (Tinubu) will not escape nemesis.

But back to the subject: those heroes of yours: Obi Cubana and Chief Priest, and E-Money, will surely meet justice one day. They will disgrace you, surely.
Re: Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm by Winnin009: 10:35am On May 10
Nwaikpe:

That is his business, we was lucky that nemesis didn't catch up with him. But one day, I am sure that his sins will find him out. He is a sick drug addict (in my opinion: according to peoples verdict on his character), and he (Tinubu) will not escape nemesis.

But back to the subject: those heroes of yours: Obi Cubana and Chief Priest, and E-Money, will surely meet justice one day. They will disgrace you, surely.

Lol. Please don’t make me laugh harder than I already am. 😂
They won’t be the first nor the last. But it would do you good to focus all that energy on waiting for another man’s downfall to help yourself rise up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London / Peter Okoye And Samuel Eto'o Look Dapper In New Photoshoot / I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.