Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,883 members, 7,841,308 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road (19459 Views)

Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway / Lagos-Calabar Road: Outrage As Umahi Proposes ₦‎1,500 For cars, Truck ₦‎5,000 / The Tyrannt Of Oshodi, Chairman Bolaji Ariyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road by OriginalYoruba1: 9:27am On May 10
Sccarrr:
no one gives a damn about whatever u are, and stop quoting me with your low IQ

Does I look like I give a f**k

You need good orientation

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road by Sccarrr: 10:00am On May 10
OriginalYoruba1:

Does I look like I give a f**k

You need good orientation
your fellow dullard, low IQ Chinedus needs the orientation ... comot fr here goat
Re: Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road by Konquest: 10:16am On May 10
Re: Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road by Believeintruth: 10:19am On May 10
favor914:
Please just shut up,

Oga stop being foolish
Re: Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road by Believeintruth: 10:23am On May 10
professorPABX:

You are just wasting your time. You are a failure already. No IBO dead or alive can stop this project. On FACEBOOK, the whole world already know that IBO don't want the project but they have failed. Some countries in Africa with Coastal Highway have been displaying their Coastal roads. Africa countries have been alerted that economic immigrants in Lagos don't want Nigeria to have Coastal Highway Road. Facebook has made the world to know about the project and the opposition to the project who don't want Lagos to be in the league of African cities like Jo'burg, Capetown Durban, Dar es salaam, Cairo, Algiers , Nairobi, Addis and Kigali. They don't see the great investment opportunities along the corridor from Lagos to Calabar. The only development that is giving them depression is EKo Atlantic City phase 1 and phase 2.

You cannot stop the project.

you don't have sense walahi.
Re: Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road by OriginalYoruba1: 1:17pm On May 10
Sccarrr:
your fellow dullard, low IQ Chinedus needs the orientation ... comot fr here goat

Look at this Ekuke o

Asiwin omo
Re: Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road by Sccarrr: 3:07pm On May 10
OriginalYoruba1:

Look at this Ekuke o

Asiwin omo
oloobuku niya e... comot fr here ,ode!
Re: Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road by gosmoney(m): 8:49pm On May 11
TheDemola:

Your stupidity is irreparable. How you arrived at your myopic deductions is nauseating.. go get a life
grammar without sense 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Boko-Haram Commander Escapes From Custody - AIT / Jonathan’s Ex-cso Hospitalised, Discharged / Chibokgirls Graduate From School(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.