Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Landlord Stopped Me From Entering The House When Properties Are In It - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Stopped Me From Entering The House When Properties Are In It (83 Views)

Is Anyone Looking For Who To Stay In His House When Out Of The City Or Country? / ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!! / ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Stopped Me From Entering The House When Properties Are In It by YoungPatriots(m): 10:55am On May 09
My landlord deceived me to move out that my remaining balance will be refunded after they have taken inventory to confirm the house is okay. After not finding faults, they claimed I will fix pumping machine and drain septic tank before they will recalculate and refund whatever is left. I refused to do that as it isn’t in the agreement but they attacked me and gave me wounds while forcing me to handover the keys which I refused. Thankfully, I didn’t move all my properties, i left my couch and fridge in the apartment and locked the place. My outstanding rent with them is my six months payment in arrears.
A month later i tried to check on my property but the security man blocked me at the gate and called the landlord but he instructed him not to allow me enter the compound to access my property unless his lawyer is present. How do i go about this?
Re: Landlord Stopped Me From Entering The House When Properties Are In It by lordm(m): 8:22pm On May 09
Get a lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Selling! Duplexes @ Ambiance II. Ajah. Eunice 08029562694 / FURNITURES FOR EVERY LIFESTYLE � / These Properties Are All Available In Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.