Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) (21574 Views)

Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters / Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by abibun: 6:08pm On May 09
muyico:
then people of river state go suffer am!! Bcus no allocation go come una state again frm fed! Remember OBJ and tinubu government in lagos den? If no be shey lagos get big revenue. Tinubu 4 suffer am
Do you know why Lagos allocation was seize, those the two issues look alike
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 6:12pm On May 09
Validated:
Demolition loading grin
Fubara need to deal ruthlessly with those BATerias

You people are just funny. The quarters now surrounded with soldiers and riot policemen.

There is order from above no police should near the quarters.

Fubara is seeking for peace while you people make noise online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by KillahPriest: 6:13pm On May 09
Ategberoson:

All this your dad biography you cooked up here, what should I do with it?

Someone need to hit your head with 2 by 2 perhaps that your brain will work again
hit your mother's head with a 2 by 2 as the bonafide agbero that you are maybe you will have half a brain. Useless bandit
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by muyico(m): 6:20pm On May 09
GEJDHERO:
How old re u
2yrs old!
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by cjudy(m): 6:34pm On May 09
muyico:
4get am mr fubara? Dey don removed u as gov. Already! Power from above! Federal! No governor. Can defeat federal. Go ask ladoja during OBJ Tenure! They removed ladoja easily! "Kinni o fi sere bi ori puma"
Says one Bateria
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:48pm On May 09
muyico:
4get am mr fubara? Dey don removed u as gov. Already! Power from above! Federal! No governor. Can defeat federal. Go ask ladoja during OBJ Tenure! They removed ladoja easily! "Kinni o fi sere bi ori puma"
Sorry boss. U no know Rivers state sha. U can't remove a Riverine man when upland don rule for 16yrs plus. The same people that were giving Wike mind, are solidly behind Fubara. Except u bring another Riverine man that participated in the last election(which is highly unlikely now) or the one that would participate in 2027, can you remove Fubara. No shaking or two ways about it.
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Villagesquare: 7:00pm On May 09
muyico:
It will be a ground to taste the strength of the component units in the face of a compromised constitution. Since nobody obeys the law.
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by STEPHENPERE844(m): 7:34pm On May 09
You re a man now stand firm fight whatever thing that want to cross/block your way be like an IJAW man
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Raf4: 8:01pm On May 09
KillahPriest:
The only people supporting Wike in this debacle are the ones always shouting at Igbos to go back to their red mud villages so I ask once again, why are agbados so interested in rascality reigning supreme in Rivers State against the wishes of the actual indigenes ?

But you were happily supporting the rascality of Wike and mbu against Rotimi Amaechi in those days until Wike publicly castrated you IPOB in Rivers State. Emergency lovers.
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by KillahPriest: 8:10pm On May 09
Raf4:

But you were happily supporting the rascality of Wike and mbu against Rotimi Amaechi in those days until Wike publicly castrated you IPOB in Rivers State. Emergency lovers.
sopona strike your mama nipples you animal, face your state and stop disturbing Rivers State you greedy monkey
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by porthouse7(f): 8:13pm On May 09
Theoarhics:

Why couldn't Obansanjo remove Tinubu? Na Governor wey no know himself Federal govt dey remove.
e come be like say sim know himself, that man na mumu, he for stay loyal for at least 2yrs before doing all this rubbish
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by EDOLUWA: 8:13pm On May 09
The fact is that Tinubu is a smart politician and will allow Fubara to cut Wike to size. Because Wike go confront Tinubu last last.

If am Fubara I deal with Wike exactly the way he dealt with his Predecessors.

Wike is too arrogant and powerdrunk!

1 Like

Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Omodua(m): 9:15pm On May 09
muyico:
then people of river state go suffer am!! Bcus no allocation go come una state again frm fed! Remember OBJ and tinubu government in lagos den? If no be shey lagos get big revenue. Tinubu 4 suffer am
okay ooo!

Let's see how things pans out.
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 9:21pm On May 09
KillahPriest:
hit your mother's head with a 2 by 2 as the bonafide agbero that you are maybe you will have half a brain. Useless bandit

I'm not from Southeast
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Coolgent(m): 9:36pm On May 09
May H.E Fubara succeed!
I just love this gentleman
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by KillahPriest: 10:34pm On May 09
Ategberoson:

I'm not from Southeast
I called you agbero you dumb Arrow, I know where your föolishness comes from. Wild beast
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:41pm On May 09
KillahPriest:
I called you agbero you dumb Arrow, I know where your föolishness comes from. Wild beast

You go dey alright but I'm still not interested in the introduction of your dad m0rons
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by KillahPriest: 10:51pm On May 09
Ategberoson:

You go dey alright but I'm still not interested in the introduction of your dad m0rons
are you talking about your useless father ? Agbero wey dey put eye for other people state and region. Waka barawo
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:59pm On May 09
KillahPriest:
are you talking about your useless father ? Agbero wey dey put eye for other people state and region. Waka barawo

You're just an irredeemable iiidiot, I've been avoiding verbal assault on you out of pity but it seems you want to cry

If the iiidiot you inherited your foolishness from had imbibe you with common sense at tender age, you would have known someone is entitled to his opinion on public forum

You m0rons will be quick to abuse other tribe but when they give you tips of the iceberg you will want to cry

Anyway what do I expect from someone that prefer killing as his username, isn't that how you people entertain yourselves in your Sad East
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by KillahPriest: 12:06am On May 10
Ategberoson:

You're just an irredeemable iiidiot, I've been avoiding verbal assault on you out of pity but it seems you want to cry

If the iiidiot you inherited your foolishness from had imbibe you with common sense at tender age, you would have known someone is entitled to his opinion on public forum

You m0rons will be quick to abuse other tribe but when they give you tips of the iceberg you will want to cry

Anyway what do I expect from someone that prefer killing as his username, isn't that how you people entertain yourselves in your Sad East
look at the spawn of a wild chimpanzee talking grin So the thing dey pain like this abi ? You're talking about someone being entitled to his opinions yet poked to your nose into a comment that doesn't concern you in any way. Wasted sperm, answer this question first. Are you from Rivers State ? Did I mention you in any way ? You want your fûcking opinions respected but can't stay off my own opinion abi something is really wrong with you upstairs ? May sango strike your mama nipples once again as you no want get sense. Thunder go fire you well well. Na una go open mouth shouth make Igbos leave Lagos, na still una miscreants go want get say for Rivers State politics all the way from Ogbomosho, I say sopona go strike your head as you no wan use am. Idiôt

Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Theoarhics: 8:24am On May 10
porthouse7:
e come be like say sim know himself, that man na mumu, he for stay loyal for at least 2yrs before doing all this rubbish

Oga you don't pass judgement on ppl if you not their position.
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Theoarhics: 8:24am On May 10
oshiokpu:

They are not the same case.
Tinubu was 100% in charge. He had 100% control of his assembly and LGA chair. Fubara is not in charge, he only has 3 out of 30 Assembly members and 0 LGA chair supporting him. The people he has in his camp were the same paperweight politicians that supported Atiku against Wike in Rivers and lost.

That's what you think.
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by caracas: 9:32am On May 10
muyico:
See mumu every where
You think rivers state is oyo ? Oyo where Godfathers are allowed to thrive…
Even thifnubu will not dare it. Rivers will burn the country will burn..
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by muyico(m): 9:35am On May 10
caracas:

See mumu every where
You think rivers state is oyo ? Oyo where Godfathers are allowed to thrive…
Even thifnubu will not dare it. Rivers will burn the country will burn..
nothing go happen! go ask fayose and OBJ,,and amechi and OBJ
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 12:34pm On May 10
KillahPriest:
look at the spawn of a wild chimpanzee talking grin So the thing dey pain like this abi ? You're talking about someone being entitled to his opinions yet poked to your nose into a comment that doesn't concern you in any way. Wasted sperm, answer this question first. Are you from Rivers State ? Did I mention you in any way ? You want your fûcking opinions respected but can't stay off my own opinion abi something is really wrong with you upstairs ? May sango strike your mama nipples once again as you no want get sense. Thunder go fire you well well. Na una go open mouth shouth make Igbos leave Lagos, na still una miscreants go want get say for Rivers State politics all the way from Ogbomosho, I say sopona go strike your head as you no wan use am. Idiôt

Iigbo should die in Lagos, when ojukwu called your grandparents to return home to get k!lled did heaven fall? Igbo should diie in Lagos they shouldn't returned home, they should leave their home for Arsonist and vuulture like you to ruined it

May Amadioha destroy the little brain you've left in that your empty head for repeating that your dad biography
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by porthouse7(f): 3:08pm On May 10
Theoarhics:

Oga you don't pass judgement on ppl if you not their position.
but you can pass judgement on wike
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by KillahPriest: 3:57pm On May 10
Ategberoson:

Iigbo should die in Lagos, when ojukwu called your grandparents to return home to get k!lled did heaven fall? Igbo should diie in Lagos they shouldn't returned home, they should leave their home for Arsonist and vuulture like you to ruined it

May Amadioha destroy the little brain you've left in that your empty head for repeating that your dad biography
lol grin Rantings of a rabid baboon. Is that how you bark while ravaging your mentally sick mother sexually ? Anyways, I've always known you bloody cannibals and skull miners have an ulterior motive but that's between you and Igbos, we ijaws go dey observe una from Niger Delta grin
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 5:09pm On May 10
KillahPriest:
lol grin Rantings of a rabid baboon. Is that how you bark while ravaging your mentally sick mother sexually ? Anyways, I've always known you bloody cannibals and skull miners have an ulterior motive but that's between you and Igbos, we ijaws go dey observe una from Niger Delta grin

Bla bla bla go and play with your toys dumbskul
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by KillahPriest: 6:41pm On May 10
Ategberoson:

Bla bla bla go I will go and ràpe my dumbskul mother
go ahead grin
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by peleson1: 8:18pm On May 10
asiwaju60:
He can't try that again.
Fubara should have obey the agreement he made with tinubu first to get closer to him and also to gain his trust

Tinubu still need wike for 2027 not mainly for rivers state alone but for PDP structure at the national level.

Shut up
Re: Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) by peleson1: 8:21pm On May 10
Angelfrost:
Please, when exactly will this man start governing his state?!!

It's almost a year since he assumed office.

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai, Ganduje Meet Emefiele, CBN Governor - Photos / How Alex Ekwueme Created The Idea Of The South-South Zone. / Buhari Appoints Charles Okoye Executive Director Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.