Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

OTC 2024, Texas: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Dives Deep Into Latest Innovation In Houston. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OTC 2024, Texas: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Dives Deep Into Latest Innovation In Houston. (135 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OTC 2024, Texas: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Dives Deep Into Latest Innovation In Houston. by ChumzyOma(f): 7:17pm On May 09
DIVING DEEP INTO THE LATEST INNOVATIONS AND TRENDS AT THE OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE IN HOUSTON, TEXAS 🌊 #OTC2024

I attended the opening of the Nigerian Pavilion at the 2024 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) and the OTC which was held from Monday, May 6, 2024, to Thursday, May 9, 2024, in Houston, Texas, USA.

Speaking at the event which was also attended by the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources (Oil), Senator Heineken Lokpobiri and the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) Chief Executive, Gbenga Komolafe, I emphasized the importance of Nigeria's participation in the OTC as a way to showcase our country's potential in the oil and gas industry. I also reiterated that with Nigeria being one of the leading oil producers in Africa, it is crucial for us to engage with international partners and investors to drive growth and development in the sector.

I further visited various oil companies that participated in the event with the Senate Leader, Opeyemi Bamidele and highlighted the various opportunities available in Nigeria's oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, and gas monetization, and emphasized the government's commitment to creating a conducive business environment for investors through policies and regulations that promote transparency and accountability in line with the ‘Renewed Hope’ agenda.

I also encouraged attendees to explore partnerships and collaborations with Nigerian companies to leverage our expertise and resources for mutual benefit and stressed the importance of sustainable practices in the oil and gas industry to ensure environmental protection and community development.

Also with me at the epic event were the Chairman of, the Nigerian Senate Committee on Senate Services; Senator Sunday Karimi, Senator Adamu Aliero (Kebbi Central), Senator Cyril Fasuyi (Ekiti North), Senator Wasiu Eshinlokun (Lagos Central), Senator Victor Umeh (Anambra Central), Senator Natasha Akpoti (Kogi Central), Chairman House of Representatives Committee on Petroleum (Downstream); Hon. Ikenga Ikeagwuonu Ugochinyere, Chairman House of Representatives Committee on Petroleum Resources (Midstream); Hon. Henry Odianosen Okojie, Hon Uche Ogah, Chief Henry Okolie-Aboh (Igiligi Uli), Chief Nnamdi Ilechukwu, as well as representatives of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Limited (NNPCL) and Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN).

The opening of the Nigerian Pavilion at the OTC and various interactive sessions that I attended with the media were great opportunities to showcase Nigeria's potential in the oil and gas industry and to engage with key stakeholders in the sector. I look forward to seeing the positive outcomes of our participation in the conference and the continued growth of Nigeria's oil and gas industry.

Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Chairman Nigerian Senate Committee on Petroleum (Downstream)
Anambra South Senatorial District

1 Share

Re: OTC 2024, Texas: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Dives Deep Into Latest Innovation In Houston. by SmartPolician: 8:43pm On May 09
We seriously need to review how much we pay politicians. People become successful in business, join politics and kill their businesses because they make a lot of easy money from politics.

My biggest concern is that all the Asian countries that got independence almost at the same time Nigeria got independence are now centuries ahead of us. Unfortunately, this doesn't bother us.

(1) (Reply)

The Evil In Human Heart / Thieves Rob And Take Life Of 5-year-old Boy Hustling With Father / WATCH: One Of The Best Speeches By An African President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.