Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,439 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. (649 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by Folksconnect: 8:39pm On May 09
Hello Everyone

I’ve a complaint concerning my electricity payment. I bought a token of 3K at OPay. So upon loading it at my CUI, I was giving 3 units. After seeing this thinking it was an issue with OPay, I had to recharge another 1k through at @buypowerng platform. This time it was 1 unit.Please what’s going on.

I appreciate you all input
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by Franklyspeakin: 8:59pm On May 09
Are you staying in a Band A area??
This looks like the Tribulations in the EMILOKAN ERA.
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by jmoore(m): 9:00pm On May 09
Do you have outstanding debts before the prepaid meter was installed?

1 Like

Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by VTJN(m): 9:18pm On May 09
jmoore:
Do you have outstanding debts before the prepaid meter was installed?
even outstanding debt shouldn't be taking almost everything on every recharge.
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:21pm On May 09
grin Welcome to band A
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by CaptMarvel(m): 10:34pm On May 09
Ohh God deliver us from Tinubulations Tribulations.

1 Like

Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by Folksconnect: 4:19am On May 10
Franklyspeakin:
Are you staying in a Band A area??
This looks like the Tribulations in the EMILOKAN ERA.

Yes I’m on band A. Although there is outstanding on the meter, but the deduction then is about 23% of what I recharge l
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by Folksconnect: 4:19am On May 10
VTJN:
even outstanding debt shouldn't be taking almost everything on every recharge.

This is true boss
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by verifiablefacts: 7:04am On May 10
A system glitch, deduction of close to 90%, report a complain.
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by jmoore(m): 8:41am On May 10
Folksconnect:

Yes I’m on band A. Although there is outstanding on the meter, but the deduction then is about 23% of what I recharge l
Have you done the calculation again to see if they increased the percentage to be deducted from outstanding debt?
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by Chazzyboy: 7:51pm On May 10
Folksconnect:
Hello Everyone

I’ve a complaint concerning my electricity payment. I bought a token of 3K at OPay. So upon loading it at my CUI, I was giving 3 units. After seeing this thinking it was an issue with OPay, I had to recharge another 1k through at @buypowerng platform. This time it was 1 unit.Please what’s going on.

I appreciate you all input
band A
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by ezugegere(m): 8:29pm On May 10
1k is supposed to give you 4.5 units if you're on band A.
Tinubulation is real
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by Foodqueen(f): 2:31am On May 11
You were suppose to attach screenshot
Re: Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. by chicfarmer: 10:16am On May 11
It's general. I did 1.5 they gave me 6.7 instead of the usual 18 or so. When you factor in the repayment deduction you will see why yours is like that.

The thing go reach everybody, they are just doing it gradually make protest for no too much.

PS: NEPA dey try for the area but nothing close to 20 hours. Plus, recently na half current we dey see sef.

(1) (Reply)

If Tomorrow Never Comes: / How To Get In Contact With Austrian Embasy In Abuja / Pampers Nappies Or Huggies Nappies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.