Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars (158 Views)

#EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam / Definition and the Meaning of “Islam” – Imam Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah) / Summary Of Things That Can Throw A Muslim Out Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:27am On May 10
Assalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu brothers and sisters.

We can all see the way Allah has been exposing the miscreants masquerading as Scholars.

Starting with Sharafa gbadebo Raji.. whom Sheikh Al Islam corrected on several occasions with dalil to which he vehemently rejected all and in turn calling him khawarij.He's now turned a comedian on social media.
He was corrected to be calling Allah not Olohun but he refused. Not until Iya Osun refuted him.. that's when he started calling Allah.

Look at the boi called Tanimola too.. Sufi told him to apologise for refuting Adam Abdullah. And he did. Even Ejigbo was there too. And in turn, it's Jabata that he's cursing and abusing.

Have you ever heard anyone of them refute Alaro? Asrau bilal? Sects? Sufi? The sects leaders and their ills? They won't. It's only Jabata that love cursing and abusing because they know he'll only refute them with knowledge NOT charge them to court.

Everyone of them defends their father and affirm Islam for their father even if he's a jalabi man. Even Tanimola defended his father and non of them has ever said anything about their father.
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:37am On May 10
I think you and your Ustadh are one of the greatest fitan for Muslims in Nigeria!

Alhamdulillah, eyes don dey open!

Jabata people no get mouth again!

No one will fall into their trap again!

Who brings the gossips about people online?

Those people you mentioned you already threw the out of Islam! You already started disrespecting them by calling them names and even abusing them.

No be Islam be this!
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:39am On May 10
These are the people that you are calling your scholars? These people do Bidiah, defends Bidiah and worship Bidiah. And since those that left islam because they divide bidiah... they are even worse with Bidiah and defends Onibidia.

The only weapon these ahlu bidiah has against islam is LIES.

Sarafa and his cohorts only tell lies against Muslims.

1. Saying we're khawarij because we're always calling kafir a kafir
2. Saying we call people who uses duvet to sleep a KAFIR, saying so many unreasonable things that we're calling people the Kufar.

The only weapon the Kufar has against Muslims is LIES. Anything you have been told about us. Always verify. Always tell them to give you the audio clips of where my beloved sheikh said those unbelievable things.
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:41am On May 10
Rashduct4luv:
I think you and your Ustadh are one of the greatest fitan for Muslims in Nigeria!

Alhamdulillah, eyes don dey open!

Jabata people no get mouth again!

No one will fall into their trap again!

This is one of the Kufar I'm talking about my people.

He affirm ISLAM FOR SHIA!!!! SHIA THAT MADE TAKFEER OF SAHABAHS
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:44am On May 10
Like I said, the only weapon they have is LIES.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT US..

TELL US WHAT WE HAVE SAID AND GIVE SOLID PROOF TO REFUTE US.

PEOPLE, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIES AND TRUTH.

THE FACT IS THAT, ..
ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM MUST BE ..

FROM QUR'AN AND HADITHS...

NOT SCHOLARS NOR ALFAS
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:46pm On May 15
NeoWanZaeed:

This is one of the Kufar I'm talking about my people.

He affirm ISLAM FOR SHIA!!!! SHIA THAT MADE TAKFEER OF SAHABAHS

But you are telling lies here!
Show me where i affirm Islam for anyone?
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:33pm On May 15
Rashduct4luv:

But you are telling lies here!
Show me where i affirm Islam for anyone?
Are you saying Shia are Kufar?

Call shia Kufar and explain why they are Kufar.

Let's hear it.
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:12am On May 16
NeoWanZaeed:

Are you saying Shia are Kufar?

Call shia Kufar and explain why they are Kufar.

Let's hear it.

I asked you where i discussed anything with you about Shia for you to pronounce me Kafir!
Show me where we discussed?
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Antlislaam: 9:37am On May 16
So you get enemies among yourselves?
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:58am On May 16
Rashduct4luv:

I asked you where i discussed anything with you about Shia for you to pronounce me Kafir!
Show me where we discussed?

Laughing..

I know you can never ever declare a kafir a kafir. Even jalabi man like Adam Abdullah is a Muslim to you.

You are practicing different religion from what rosul has left for we Muslim.
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Anaybira: 3:30pm On May 16
Are these 'Ulamaahus Salafiyyah kaafir for saying that the salaf classified bid'ah into two?

'Allaama Rabee' Ibn Haadi Al-Madkhalee (The flag bearer of Jar Wa Tadil of our time),
Imam Al-muadith Albanee,
Imam Muqbil Ibn Haadee Al-Waadee'
'Allaama Uthaymin,
'Allaama Abdullahi Ibn Baz,
'Allaama Ashaykh Ghudayan,
'Allaama 'Ubaid Al-jaabiree,
'Allaama Mahmoud At-Tuwayjiri,
'Allaama Zayd Ibn Haadee Al-Madkhalee,
'Allaama Saalih Al-Fawzan and many, many, many more (may ALLah mercy be upon them)
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:58pm On May 16
Anaybira:
Are these 'Ulamaahus Salafiyyah kaafir for saying that the salaf classified bid'ah into two?

'Allaama Rabee' Ibn Haadi Al-Madkhalee (The flag bearer of Jar Wa Tadil of our time),
Imam Al-muadith Albanee,
'Allaama Uthaymin,
'Allaama Saalih Al-Fawzan and many, many, many more (may ALLah mercy be upon them)

And mention 1 of those salafs that

Affirms Islam for sects, mixes with sects, defends the Sects, does walimah Qur'an, walimah aqiqah, affirms Islam for Sufi and sects leaders that's alive or dead
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:59pm On May 16
Anaybira:

Imam Al-muadith Albanee,
'Allaama Uthaymin,

Dividing bidiah is not the problem

Doing Bidiah is the problem
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Anaybira: 6:06pm On May 16
NeoWanZaeed:

And mention 1 of those salafs that

Affirms Islam for sects, mixes with sects, defends the Sects, does walimah Qur'an, walimah aqiqah, affirms Islam for Sufi and sects leaders that's alive or dead

Are Ikhwaanul Muslim misguided sect?
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:31pm On May 16
Anaybira:

Are Ikhwaanul Muslim misguided sect?

Mention where any of those SALAFS affirm Islam for ikwan muslimoon
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Anaybira: 6:42pm On May 16
NeoWanZaeed:

Mention where any of those SALAFS affirm Islam for ikwan muslimoon

The 'Ulamaahu deemed them to be innovated/terrorist sect, they strictly warned against them and their ideologies, they wrote alot of refutations especially Shaykh Rabee' to clarify their misguidance yet and yet none of them did takfir on this villainous sect.
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Anaybira: 6:50pm On May 16
Anaybira:

The 'Ulamaahu deemed them to be innovated/terrorist sect, they strictly warned against them and their ideologies, they wrote alot of refutations especially Shaykh Rabee' to clarify their misguidance yet and yet none of them did takfir on this villainous sect.

Since you also accept them i.e the scholars to be upon khair and you take from them, why don't you provide me where they did takfir on them.
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:08pm On May 16
Anaybira:

May Allah forgive you for your horrible lies.
Let's assume Shaykh Rabee didn't make takfeer of them.

Hadith rosul on sect, Hadith rosul on khawarij and sahabahs actions on khawarij is enough to prove that SECTS ARE KUFAR

AND THEY'RE THE BASIS FOR ALL BIDIAH AND THAT'S WHY KHAWARIJ ARE DEEMED KUFAR
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:14pm On May 16
https://.
thewayofsalafiyyah.com/2015/05/18/who-are-the-ikhwanul-muslimeen-what-salafi-scholers-said-about-them/

Go read.
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Anaybira: 8:31pm On May 16
NeoWanZaeed:

May Allah forgive you for your horrible lies.
Let's assume Shaykh Rabee didn't make takfeer of them.

Hadith rosul on sect, Hadith rosul on khawarij and sahabahs actions on khawarij is enough to prove that SECTS ARE KUFAR

AND THEY'RE THE BASIS FOR ALL BIDIAH AND THAT'S WHY KHAWARIJ ARE DEEMED KUFAR

May Allah guide you, as for calling me a liar only Allah can forgive you.

1. Let assumed kini, show me where any salafee Shaykh make takfir of Sayyid Qutb even though he himself was takfiree

2. Are you saying every ikhwan member is a khaarij?
#modified
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Anaybira: 8:33pm On May 16
NeoWanZaeed:
https://.
thewayofsalafiyyah.com/2015/05/18/who-are-the-ikhwanul-muslimeen-what-salafi-scholers-said-about-them/

Go read.
the link is not working
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by Anaybira: 9:13pm On May 16
Anaybira:

the link is not working
I have checked it, but none of the scholars did takfir on the sect like that of Nation of Islam, Qadiani and the Rawaafid Shia.
I see khomeinee was called kaafir but Sayyid Qutb was not why? and Qutb was even a prominent member of the misguided sect.
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:57am On May 17
Anaybira:

the link is not working

Cancel out the space I left after the httpp
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:59am On May 17
Anaybira:

I have checked it, but none of the scholars did takfir on the sect like that of Nation of Islam, Qadiani and the Rawaafid Shia.
I see khomeinee was called kaafir but Sayyid Qutb was not why? and Qutb was even a prominent member of the misguided sect.

No scholar didn't make takfeer of Sayid Qutub and Hassan Al Banna.

They're are of sufi Aqeedah and mixed with khawarij Aqeedah.

Besides, rosul and his sahabahs made takfeer of sects
That's enough
Re: Enemies Of Islam Camouflaging As Scholars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:00am On May 17
Anaybira:

May Allah guide you, as for calling me a liar only Allah can forgive you.

1. Let assumed kini, show me where any salafee Shaykh make takfir of Sayyid Qutb even though he himself was takfiree

2. Are you saying every ikhwan member is a khaarij?
#modified

You are very far from knowledge. And you are a blatant lair.

Everything you requested is in the link.

(1) (Reply)

Non-muslim Quotes On Imam Hussein (A.S) / O Succesful Muslim Woman / Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.