Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,993 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

ECHOES OF Motherhood By Njelita Louis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ECHOES OF Motherhood By Njelita Louis (63 Views)

The Joys Of Motherhood By Buchi Ememcheta - Characters And Characterization / The Joys Of Motherhood By Buchi Ememcheta - Plot Summary And Analysis / The Beauty Of Motherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ECHOES OF Motherhood By Njelita Louis by doxiler(m): 8:02am On May 10
Discover the Heartbeat of Maternal Love with “Echoes of Motherhood”Step into the sacred verses of “Echoes of Motherhood,” a poem that tenderly captures the essence of a mother’s love.

Each line reverberates with the strength, beauty, and depth of the maternal bond.
This isn’t just a poem; it’s a tribute to the timeless journey of motherhood.

Available now for those who cherish the profound connection between mother and child.
Secure your copy and let the echoes of love resonate within.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Njelita Louis O. hails from Abatete in Idem il I North Local Government Area of Anambra State, Nigeria. He studied at the Univerisity of Nigeria, Federal Polytechnic Oko, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and the National Open University of Nigeria where he obtained a Diploma (Mass Communication), Post- graduate degree ( Mass Communication) and Bachelor of Laws respectively.

He worked at Anambra State College of Education, Awka, and is presently, the Deputy Director of Information and Public Relations, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. He is married with children. His hobbies include Reading and Writing. He resides in Nigeria.

ABOUT THE BOOK
Echoes of Motherhood is a Book of Poetry dedicated to all mothers. It is an interesting book as it touches every aspect of the theme of struggles and emotions pertaining to child-rearing. This awesome collection of poetry deals with the pains and love, the warmth and fun of grappling with life. It is a Book every mother should have on her bookshelf, and even non- mothers.
Echoes of Motherhood is captivating, inspiring, educative and alluring. I enjoin readers of good poetry, nay good work to grab a copy and enjoy the art of a promising gender activist.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The 2024 WTPS Rights Academy (cohort 1 Applications) In Calabar / Applications With Best Rate For Foreign Transactions And Their Charges / I Missed Last Diet CITN Exams Because I Was Busy.…. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.