Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

You Too Can Become A Virtual Assistant Today. Join My Free Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Too Can Become A Virtual Assistant Today. Join My Free Training (73 Views)

Create A Professional CV In 10 Minutes Using My Free CV Template / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Become A Virtual Assistant Today. Join My Free Training by jbrownies(f): 10:01am On May 10
The world is shifting to remote work.

Companies of all sizes are now embracing employing candidates from different time zones to help with various company task and deadlines.

It's no longer a matter of there are no jobs, it's now a matter of "Do you have the right skill set to get a remote job and be paid in Pounds or dollars?

This is the right time to earn in foreign currency.

The question is where do you get this skill?

Not to worry, this why there is a free training for intending Virtual assistants

Send a WhatsApp to 08130587350

See you in the training.

Come and be taught by someone who is a certified Virtual Assistant.

Send a chat-08130587350

(1) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Overview Of Neuro Linguistic Programming / DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING!!! � Exclusive Limited-time Offer! � / Associate Trips Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.