Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,495 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

This Free Game Could Earn You Crypto: Notcoin Takes Off - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Free Game Could Earn You Crypto: Notcoin Takes Off (280 Views)

If You Missed Notcoin, Do Not Miss Tapswap / Free Aidrop That Could Earn You Millions Of Dollars $$$ / You Could Earn Up To $150 With FXTM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Free Game Could Earn You Crypto: Notcoin Takes Off by XTRAVAGANZA: 12:07pm On May 10
Remember that tap game everyone was playing on Telegram earlier this year? Notcoin? Well, it's still going strong with over 35 million players.

The addictive game lets you earn points by simply tapping the coin, and those points will eventually be converted into actual cryptocurrency (NOT) on the TON blockchain. While the official launch of the NOT token is still pending, it's already generated buzz with pre-market trading on Bitget platform. Do you think this play-to-earn game is worth keeping an eye on?
Re: This Free Game Could Earn You Crypto: Notcoin Takes Off by akeemqaz: 3:21pm On May 10
This Notcoin is truly one to watch closely. When I looked at its pre-market numbers on Bitget, I started feeling bad that I missed out on the airdrop. And with the big supports around it, I think it could really take off and increase in value more than we imagined.
Re: This Free Game Could Earn You Crypto: Notcoin Takes Off by Cryptocreed: 5:08pm On May 10
I remember tapping my phone all the time,people around me back then will always ask me what I was doing so I say probably nothing, it was fun, and I am looking forward to the pre-market sales on bitget it's will be a nice opportunity to add to my notcoin holdings
Re: This Free Game Could Earn You Crypto: Notcoin Takes Off by wittywriter: 5:16pm On May 10
Cryptocreed:
I remember tapping my phone all the time,people around me back then will always ask me what I was doing so I say probably nothing, it was fun, and I am looking forward to the pre-market sales on bitget it's will be a nice opportunity to add to my notcoin holdings

Wittyness
Re: This Free Game Could Earn You Crypto: Notcoin Takes Off by Sammybase(m): 6:46pm On May 10
Telegram account for urgent sell
16m tap swap

We use escrow

Re: This Free Game Could Earn You Crypto: Notcoin Takes Off by Jaja222: 7:05am On May 11
I hope this will be worth something , I really did give this all my time and effort.. my first telegram airdrop participation, how do I set a sell order on bitget premarket sale

Re: This Free Game Could Earn You Crypto: Notcoin Takes Off by badruf(m): 8:36am On May 11
CremePie Swap offers safe & secure storage for swap your crypto assets on polygon network

Network: Polygon

Contract Address: 0xfad70FD116559914240faB82b0078c4E82a6a1B8

The airdrop is live
Contact for airdrop link
0=8=0=2=4=2=2=1=2=9=0 (telegram)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Post Your Opportunity Is Here / Offshore Available @415 / CBN Approved Wholesale Licence For Development Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.