Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,704 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? (495 Views)

Rufai Oseni's 8 Questions About The Coastal Road Project. / Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by Litmus: 12:51pm On May 10
Re: He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by helinues: 1:03pm On May 10
Who is he?
Re: He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by LadyExcellency: 1:11pm On May 10
Litmus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Uxwto7RP8?si=pfr2vW3rZsGJNz3V

What a myopic submission. I haven't used the 2nd Niger Bridge before and don't know what it looks like notwithstanding criss-crossing Eastern Nigeria.

Is the road for South-south people? I thought it was for easy movement of goods and people.
Most of the roads in Northern Nigeria are used far more by Igbo and Yoruba merchants than 50% of people from Northern Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by Ttipsy(f): 1:15pm On May 10
LadyExcellency:

What a myopic submission. I haven't used the 2nd Niger Bridge before and don't know what it looks like notwithstanding criss-crossing Eastern Nigeria.

Is the road for South-south people? I thought it was for easy movement of goods and people.
Most of the roads in Northern Nigeria are used far more by Igbo and Yoruba merchants than 50% of people from Northern Nigeria.
you guys are so sentimental in this country ..

SMH
Re: He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by Litmus: 1:18pm On May 10
helinues:
Who is he?

I don't know, which was why I asked. He is very adamant. But there's method to my mind. For instance, I've strong views on the Nigeria Niger republic railway project although from the southern Delta state. I expect I have a right to express doubt and advocate its cancellation as a Nigerian due to the project's international dimensions and potential national security implications. However If the project was a railway line linking only Northern Nigeria states, and the cost became a topic of political debate, and maybe including arguments over perceived imbalance in national investment awards, I may have my say and opinions but ultimately I don't believe it would be my place as an individual from Delta state to fight tooth and nail to have projects meant for other states of Nigeria stoped.

1 Like

Re: He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by helinues: 1:21pm On May 10
Litmus:

I don't know, which was why I asked. He is very adamant. But there's method to my mind. For instance, I've strong views on the Nigeria Niger republic railway project although from the South. I expect I have a right as a Nigerian due to the project's international dimensions and potential national security implications. However If the project was a railway line linking only Northern Nigeria states, and the cost became a topic of political debate, and maybe including arguments over perceived imbalance in national investment awards, I may have my say and opinions but ultimately I don't believe it would be my place as an individual from Delta state to fight tooth and nail to have the project stoped.

His opinion is irrelevant about the project.

How many normal standard highway do we have in Nigeria?

Those who are against the projects might have not stepped outside of Nigeria before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by Etnot(m): 1:46pm On May 10
Una go explain tire, nothing go stop this project

1 Like

Re: He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by Paraman: 2:11pm On May 10
Without watching the video, he's likely an Igbo man from the south east.

The construction of the lagos calabar is ongoing at a fast pace in Lagos state

1 Like

Re: He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by dealslip(f): 4:07pm On May 10
Paraman:
Without watching the video, he's likely an Igbo man from the south east.

The construction of the lagos calabar is ongoing at a fast pace in Lagos state
They are starting the Calabar end in July. And the other ones within Niger Delta will start in Oct or thereabouts. The pace in Lagos is very fast.

2 Likes

Re: He Says Stop Coastal Road Project. Is He A South South Man? by Malroux: 10:32pm On May 10
helinues:

His opinion is irrelevant about the project.

How many normal standard highway do we have in Nigeria?

Those who are against the projects might have not stepped outside of Nigeria before
Have you been to the US? Do you want to step outside Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Monetary Policy: Would You Recommend This For Nigeria? (pix) / The Story Of The Creative Jobseeker / Inec Wants To Resolve Election Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.