Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,628 members, 7,854,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g (33409 Views)

Top 5 Most Selfless Nigeria Musicians By King0g / Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Handle Fame (opinion) / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by NairalandGOAT1: 4:41pm On May 10
Hezmatosky:

How many remain?

Lol.. ask King0g
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by goslowgoslow(m): 4:44pm On May 10
Cutezt:

You even know his song without knowing who sang it.

Have you heard this song before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMoPSRL2xL0?si=uIcxGqsM737nNLPW
Ok you are right I know the song but I never knew who sang it.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Verbtips(m): 4:54pm On May 10
AzizG550:
I can agree with you 70%

Erigga no suppose dey that list
talka am againangry
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Shikena(m): 4:55pm On May 10
The author don high

ZekeYeager:
grin

I'm hearing of Erigga and Dandizzy for the first time in my life
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by TerrouMuda: 5:08pm On May 10
Erigga is better than odumudu black.
Facts.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:12pm On May 10
ZekeYeager:
grin

I'm hearing of Erigga and Dandizzy for the first time in my life
You don't mean it?

Stop the joke joor
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by hansomb: 5:17pm On May 10
Am not blaming the op but rather the moderator that makes this to front page
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 5:18pm On May 10
Wetin this one dey smoke like this?

Who be erriga, wetin him don do to dey that list?

Yes, I like some of Erriga's songs, I know exactly when he started but I don't understand what he is doing on that list, come on are you ok?

I guess OP is Erriga himself or Erriga's relative, because I don't understand the tra sh he typed.

People wey dey the league of their own for that list wey you post no pass 2, namely flavour(ability to switch through different genres of music, and he was able to hit the top spot in every of those genres by dropping hits in those genres), and fela(no any other person has been able to replicate or copy his style successfully), maybe the 3rd person can be managed, but forget don jazzy and erriga for that list.
Don Jazzy is helpful for lifting some musicians but no, that is not enough to earn him a spot on a true list of musicians in their own league, if na so Olamide suppose dey.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by HisaacPlus: 5:26pm On May 10
MightySparrow:
Orlando Owoh

I. K. Dairo (the father of Paul Play)
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Nahunger(m): 5:26pm On May 10
Holluwhakemmy:
You are not a musician

Surviving Nigeria every day pass to sing MUSIC O 😭😭😭
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by ufotunang: 5:34pm On May 10
tosyne2much:
OP needs a knock on his head

Not even Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Ade, Orlando Owo and Lagbaja made your top 5 list
...and Psquare πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by ufotunang: 5:35pm On May 10
You did not mention Psquare...talented and the best in music
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Chucks13: 5:45pm On May 10
Imagine extremely useless thread very very useless.

Who the hell is Dandzz or Dandid to be in class with Fella? Pls are you alright?

So bias, extremely tribalistic useless post mentioning inconsequential artistes.

I can still accept Don J and Flavour yet Fella never in their class talkless of Dandiddy or whatever. You are talking about Fella and you are mentioning kids, what an insult?

Pls next time never post this nonsense here.

You omitted Wizzy, Davido, Ashake, Phyno and you are talking Dandiddy and Arega or Araga whatever.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by tosyne2much(m): 5:48pm On May 10
Akwamkpuruamu:

Mr 10 things crooner....

Where have you been
Haha! So you still remember me? cheesy

I've been fine my brother
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On May 10
joseph1832:
You can open your own thread na, and title it "Ten Types of Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class of Their Own". grin grin
Haha cheesy

I go reason the thread then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Obainomilano: 6:00pm On May 10
I thought there is an age limit to having an account because this list is definitely compiled by a 14 year old or younger
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Sharpsharp00123: 6:07pm On May 10
BigYash:
Dandizzy is still uocoming,but how come you dont know paper boi? ... Errigman voltage wen dey cry.. No put ur leg for high tension.. Egg wen follow stone dance korugbese na em self e do.. Two seconds.. Day break ur woman pay..
erigga is more of motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by BigYash: 6:14pm On May 10
Sharpsharp00123:
erigga is more of motivational speaker
Using songs right? Check the title of the thread again and you will see that he is in class of his own.. He is not the kind of regular art you have around..
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by joseph1832(m): 6:17pm On May 10
tosyne2much:
Haha cheesy

I go reason the thread then cheesy
na your way na. Lol
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Agapeunit(m): 6:23pm On May 10
[quote author=KiNg0G post=129883930][/quote] Kizz daniel
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by wiseoneking: 6:24pm On May 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
What da fuckkk

Look at your wack list and you call these people unique and class

What da hell is bros op smoking
Bring out your own list now
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Sharpsharp00123: 6:26pm On May 10
BigYash:
Using songs right? Check the title of the thread again and you will see that he is in class of his own.. He is not the kind of regular art you have around..
using twitter n other social media platforms

Many don’t know his songs but they know his quotes
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Badadvisor: 6:27pm On May 10
Hezmatosky:
Flavour is not a contemporary musician. Age is not really by him. He should be running godfatherism by now. He's just an entertainer. He was only lucky to have good voice and he started with making funny songs.
To cut the whole story short, flavour is a public entertainer, not a musician. Take him to Nigeria idol, he won't make top ten. But then he still be my number one entertainer, because I love them big tongue
Confidently saying trash. Not more than 2 Nigerian artists would compete with flavour on a life stage. You should listen to his collections before coming online to display your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Naustine(m): 6:29pm On May 10
Hezmatosky:

Flavour is within the closet. He's not out of the closet. He doesn't even know how? He needs a word class manager and a knowledgeable promoter to start with.

U haven't answered me... U are just speaking grammar.. man is popular worldwide, wealthy.. so which closet is he coming out from.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by KiNg0G: 6:30pm On May 10
BigYash:
it's funny to see that we have so many daft people online. I mean going through all their comments I am just like what? Is the thread topic too hard to understand.

They think everything about entertainment industry revolves around wizkid and davido, like so many of this guy's needs Brain evaluations.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by KiNg0G: 6:35pm On May 10
tosyne2much:
OP needs a knock on his head

Not even Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Ade, Orlando Owo and Lagbaja made your top 5 list
all those names you mentioned I have only heard of one and I doubt if I even listened to his song.
Not everyone is from your village hope you know.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Hezmatosky: 6:47pm On May 10
Naustine:

U haven't answered me... U are just speaking grammar.. man is popular worldwide, wealthy.. so which closet is he coming out from.
Which worldwide know am?
Is it when Nigerians abroad invite him?
You dey count that one as worldwide?
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by folake4u(f): 7:05pm On May 10
I like Flavour's style of music actually. He praises women in his songs; this is better than that werey that sings "If she nor suck" undecided.

He also releases "Detty December" groovy songs for festive period.

One of my favourite songs of him is this "Black is beautiful".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUZAswMWIuw?si=basEdIqruwFZqXT0

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On May 10
SEYIKP:
Aside Fela, all others are condemn part.

exactly...

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Wunmight1212: 7:59pm On May 10
Like seriously! you have a very bad taste in music
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by Lonelyhrt1(m): 8:49pm On May 10
KiNg0G:
it's funny to see that we have so many daft people online most especially on nairaland. I mean going through all their comments I am just like whattafuck? Is the thread topic too hard to correlate.

They think everything about entertainment in NIGERIA revolves around wizkid and davido, or their favorites that gives them hard on like so many of this guy's needs Brain evaluations.

all those names you mentioned I have only heard of one and I doubt if I even listened to his song.
Not everyone is from your village hope you know.

Thank you brother, dude is just in a class of is own from day one keeping it real.

Thank you.

People who easily understand the meaning of topics headlines and correlate easily with it.

I would have, that means I would also include chief sally young from my own village or justice oniagia. Shey you get?
I explain ke.

They just have to figure out without wizkid, davido, burna boy, and co they are still talented artist out there keeping it real in A CLASS OF THEIR OWN.

β€œ I would also include chief sally young from my own village”
My Delta brother I Dey feel you πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:08pm On May 10
yoruba tribalists will like other tribes to hear their musicians but won't hear musicians from other tribes.. Only a fool will promote or listen to musics from a yoruba artist.

I don know this people pass their self, very corny p*gs.. To h*ll with all their musicians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Music : Bro Collins Ononuju - Look To You / List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List / Your Top 10 Musicians Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.