Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School (818 Views)

I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? / A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School / A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School by SoftTech: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2011
Pick up a ready-to-use software solution to automate and manage the student records and activities. Our software is user-friendly, tailored to meet your real business needs. It works with any POS and other printers.

The NSM software is 100% homemade because it was developed in Nigeria by Nigerians.

We are ready to show you a demo at no cost. Because we speak with evidence, please see attachment.

Re: A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School by NumberOne2(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2011
Nice, I'm interested and live in Abuja. how can I see a demo?
Re: A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School by SoftTech: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2011
Number one, thank you for having interest in what we do. We appreciate you. Pls send us your email address so that we can send you a demo. Thank you.
Re: A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School by NumberOne2(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2011
Because of spam I'll leave you the webmaster@greenspek.com address not my personal address. Just title it "School software Demo" and I should get it. Thanks
Re: A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School by akincutco: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2012
PSMA is a robust school management suite for educational institutions. Start getting instant access to attendance, homework, gradebook, report cards, scheduler, parent portal and more!

Speak with one of our consultants: 07045703481,08161927057
sales@powered4education.org

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mobile App Developer (ios Nd Android) Residing In Abj / A Fulltime Programmer Still Available For A Part Time Programming Project / I Need One On One Training In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.