Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank (8740 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by tctrills: 1:43am On May 11
Holluwhakemmy:
Buhari era not Tinubu read it again
But Tinubu told Nigerians that Buhari was doing a great job.
If Tinubu supposed a government that led to the greatest poverty in Nigeria, how is he any better? Anyone who supported Buhari is an enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by HRMK: 2:57am On May 11
even this one tinubu is embacking on wont have any impact on the citizens!its simply cosmetic and of no effect!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by Diligence: 3:20am On May 11
That's a conduit pipe for embezzlement!

What about Looted Abacha's loots?

What about 'feeding school children under lock-down'?

APC: Allied Party of Corruption

When will people wake up from slumber abi deep sleep & ask why would a serious govt abandon myriad of baaadt federal road networks that are claiming lives & crippling businesses, to embarking on another 'White Elephant ' project in the name of Coastal Road? Misplaced Priority & penchant to overTAX people, steal & divert the money to benefit vested private interests?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by Nahunger(m): 3:20am On May 11
Justinlean02:
Master of hypocrisy, na the teach the world

Oyibo wicked
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by Yestogood: 3:20am On May 11
Racoon:
Monies that were looted by the wasteful and corrupt humanitarian disaster minister under Buhari and continued by Betta Edu? This country is a cruise!

Kai. That minister for disaster was fantastically corrupt. When they decided to do hand to hand transfers, they bypassed the audit trail and reduced the record keeping to a mere list of names.
Unknown to her, refusing to use bank accounts and a proper paper trail is in itself an admission of corruption... there are established and acceptable standards for accounts reporting ...
This is what Yahaya Bello will soon find out.
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by Yestogood: 3:23am On May 11
EmeeNaka:
Why are they reporting now?
Since 2015, #5000 has never been able to support a family for 2 days.

Today, 5000 is a virtually useless amount.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by olasunkanmiadio(m): 4:34am On May 11
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by condralbedez: 5:53am On May 11
nnachukz:
Invisible N5000 household transfer. I have never met anyone who claims to have collected such money. Tinubu and co are just using that to loot blindly. Heartless thieves.
Its only APC supporters that got the Money

1 Like

Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by mankan2k7(m): 5:54am On May 11
Bihari agba Tewo Tewo.

The most useless and corrupt laden imbecil-e answering president.

May his battery stop functioning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by adecz: 6:14am On May 11
Buhari government was just a
big, one chance operation❗️❗️❗️🙁🙁🙁
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:39am On May 11
tctrills:

But Tinubu told Nigerians that Buhari was doing a great job.
If Tinubu supposed a government that led to the greatest poverty in Nigeria, how is he any better? Anyone who supported Buhari is an enemy of Nigeria.
alright Sir
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:40am On May 11
VinnyBaba:

See this one.😏 looks like you

Who is Buhari's Vice president?

Is it Yemi Osinbajo whom is Tinibu's Boy? undecided

Tinibu can NOT wash his hands off the FAILURES of Buhari's regime. sad
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by TableLeg(m): 8:24am On May 11
Little or no impact?
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by lululovesblue(f): 11:02am On May 11
There's nothing to support this. There's no gender more honest or more trustworthy. You sef let go of this bias. Women and men have the capacity to do evil. That's why you're given autonomy. Just be a better person on your own. Simple. Women looting should not surprise you because men looting obviously did not surprise you. There are jobs obviously more suitable for women and jobs more suited to men, but with great power comes to tue great urge to misuse it.
ufotunang:
...I thought women were honest and trustworthy people especially when you give them a job or position for them to handle money.....but the way the women are looting nowadays dey fear me and surprise me...I thought women were not that corrupt like the men 🙄
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by goldenval(m): 8:36pm On May 11
Niok:
Goldenval bless me with 5k it will have an impact in my household ejoo

If I see 5k like this too, my night will be good. grin
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by Dundalk(m): 8:38pm On May 11
goldenval:

cheesy
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by Niok: 10:17pm On May 11
goldenval:

my boss no reason am like that o
Na condition make crayfish bend o, I'm very broke hungry and hopeless to stupor please
I've been in your whatsapp Dm since Sunday,
Please support me with any means to survive sir I would be greatful if you can bless my new week
Re: Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank by frustratedlife: 9:28am On May 13
goldenval:

Boss.. school tight. i've been indoor for days now. i seek for your blessings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Of Imagbon (the Anglo-ijebu War) 1892 / Hamisu Chidari Emerges New Speaker Kano House Of Assembly / Jigawa Suspends Aminu Kanta Over 'Mismanagement Of Funds' For Ramadan Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.