Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,354 members, 7,843,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I'm Confused About Nile University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Confused About Nile University (547 Views)

Honoris United Universities Acquires Nile University / Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures / Fire Outbreak At Nile University’s Medical Building In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused About Nile University by kingTareIV: 4:21pm On May 10
I'm thinking of applying for Nile university, but I don't have that amount of money to pay. But then I found out that they offer scholarships. I have searched alot and I did not find them expressly saying that the scholarship covers accomodation and feeding. Does anyone know if it does, has anyone here won the scholarship or any scholarship in general to study in Nigeria. I really don't want to have to worry about money in school
Re: I'm Confused About Nile University by ClassicEvilSpir: 6:35pm On May 10
According to a nile University Alumni on Facebook

If you have a sibling that has worked right enough to have at least 320 in UTME and 5A1s in WASSCE, I recommend that you have them apply for the 100% tuition scholarship that Nile University of Nigeria has to offer them. I am a recipient of this and it changed my life by miles!

Till today, I don’t know what processing University fees feels like. I don’t even know what the fee is currently because that was never my problem, I just know that it was 1.2million per semester in 2019 and that the University paid about 10million for my entire undergraduate study. And given my 4.95/5.0 CGPA result, they’ll be paying for my multimillion postgraduate education if I accept their offer.

That could be your sibling’s or kid’s story too. If they have committed to excellence well enough to earn this, it is only fair that they reap the benefits of their right choices in an institution that will also give them time to develop themselves.

This information that I’m sharing with you for free, my Dad sweatily coughed out millions in the span of six years in fees to get me be a student that can be in a top-level Secondary School where this information could be shared with me. That tells you the cost of quality information. Make use of this rightly. Share with those that might need this.

——

For more information: type “Nile University scholarship and discount” on your Search engine (Google or Safari) and follow that up.

Best wishes.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About Nile University by kingTareIV: 10:29am On May 11
I didn't expect to find someone like you here. I have already done my research on the scholarship but I'm still a little bit confused. Does the scholarship cover accomodation of the student or just the tuition

(1) (Reply)

Help For Post Ume Candidates Of Unizik: / Any Hope For Admission Into Unizik For My Sis / New Date For Delsu P Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.