Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

VERY BAD: Tecno And Infinix Removing Headphone Jack And Dedicated SD Card Slot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / VERY BAD: Tecno And Infinix Removing Headphone Jack And Dedicated SD Card Slot (864 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / How To Open Tecno Camon CM's SIM Card And MicroSD (memory) Card Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VERY BAD: Tecno And Infinix Removing Headphone Jack And Dedicated SD Card Slot by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:52pm On May 10
Being a die hard Tecno and Infinix fan, I'm deeply feeling bad that they're heading backwards by removing headphone jack and dedicated SD Slots from their recent Android smartphones.

The likes of Samsung and IPhones have since eliminated these very important functions and Tecno and Infinix have continued to save the day for many until recently.

I mean for our patronage customers should have all the options present especially at a time smartphone prices are extreme. Prices going up should mean added functionalities and not eliminating some.

Hopefully they listen and not sheepishly follow the likes of IPhones that are almost offering nothing except camera and yet costing an insane amount of money.

1 Like

Re: VERY BAD: Tecno And Infinix Removing Headphone Jack And Dedicated SD Card Slot by brain54(m): 10:38am On May 11
Very soon headphone Jack's will become outdated...

Like infrared. I remember how phones used to "mate" that year just to transfer files.

The industry is shifting towards wireless audio - wireless headphones and earbuds.

Change is inevitable and constant... I can imagine years ago when the industry was moving towards Bluetooth technology how some people would have protested saying how much they liked the infrared technology! grin

1 Like

Re: VERY BAD: Tecno And Infinix Removing Headphone Jack And Dedicated SD Card Slot by masterfactor(m): 10:53am On May 11
@OP, so you mean other phone manufacturers that removed those features you mention are backward abi , This is why I don't argue with trassion fan boys

1 Like

Re: VERY BAD: Tecno And Infinix Removing Headphone Jack And Dedicated SD Card Slot by Kutunban: 1:50pm On May 11
Wireless headphones and cloud storage is the new technology. They've done their research so it's a good development for their biz. If you are not savvy with technology you might see it as bad and backward.
Re: VERY BAD: Tecno And Infinix Removing Headphone Jack And Dedicated SD Card Slot by SocialJustice: 3:53pm On May 11
masterfactor:
@OP, so mean other phone manufacturers that removed those features you mention are backward abi , This is why I don't argue with trassion fan boys
Very funny breed.
Re: VERY BAD: Tecno And Infinix Removing Headphone Jack And Dedicated SD Card Slot by Yinksy09(m): 8:55pm On May 12
Really sorry about your experience. Which of the device did you buy?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 770 Internet Tablet / M600i, Nokia N73 Or A Nokia N70 (music Edition) / My Mtn Rates Are Twice Others!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.