Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,315 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… (114 Views)

I Don't Understand His Statement. What Does He Mean By That? / Don't Let This Oppurtuninty Pass You By! / Real Meaning Of Trouble Sleep Yanga Wan Wake Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by taven(m): 7:03pm On May 10
4 times sex every week and yet she’s still unsatisfied!!
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by slimjohn2k5: 7:05pm On May 10
She go dey cheat on you be that
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by Solofresh2: 7:06pm On May 10
It means she enjoys your service grin
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by taven(m): 7:12pm On May 10
slimjohn2k5:
She go dey cheat on you be that
. How? She doesn’t hide anything from me but the sex part is now exhausting, even tho when I told her we should take it easy she doesn’t listen!
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by slimjohn2k5: 7:14pm On May 10
Shee doesn't hide anything from you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:18pm On May 10
taven:
4 times sex every week and yet she’s still unsatisfied!!

4 times a week is not that much for a brand new couple... but she might also be a nympho (aka never sexually satisfied).
why should she take it easy if you dont satisfy her?
ultimately, you guys are NOT sexually compatible, so move on.
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by thesicilian: 7:45pm On May 10
slimjohn2k5:
Shee doesn't hide anything from you grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
The guy will learn soon enough
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by nifemi25(m): 8:25pm On May 10
Please kindly dm her number so as to ask her if truly she is addicted to sex...
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by taven(m): 10:19pm On May 10
MrBrownJay1:

4 times a week is not that much for a brand new couple... but she might also be a nympho (aka never sexually satisfied).
Okay thanks for the advice
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by taven(m): 10:22pm On May 10
MrBrownJay1:

It’s a new relationship but am not much that of sex guy.
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by taven(m): 10:24pm On May 10
nifemi25:
Please kindly dm her number so as to ask her if truly she is addicted to sex...
Bro there are many women out there what do you want with her number?
Re: When Woman Like Bleep Pass You Watin He Mean? My Girlfriend Wan Use Bleep Kill M… by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On May 10
taven:
It’s a new relationship but am not much that of sex guy.

then you guys are not sexually compatible.... move to the next babe.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Someone Beat Nigeria Army In Uniform Like This? (video) / I Need Your Suggestions / Rivers State Detains Oil Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.