Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M (1631 Views)

1999 BEECHCRAFT BEECHJET 400A Private Jet / Branded Private Jet For Sale In Kano / Private Jet For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by Dollywood(m): 4:54pm On May 11
chido20:
speak for yourself

With members of roughly 3m, the chances are less than 0.00001%
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by thesicilian: 5:00pm On May 11
endy69:

We go add am for Aba
Lol.
I trust Aba people. If only you guys have the boldness to write Made in Nigeria on your products it would have been much more satisfying
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by endy69: 5:36pm On May 11
thesicilian:

Lol.
I trust Aba people. If only you guys have the boldness to write Made in Nigeria on your products it would have been much more satisfying
We don dey do am now. Our shoes now dey carry made in Naija

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by thesicilian: 6:01pm On May 11
endy69:

We don dey do am now. Our shoes now dey carry made in Naija
Correct!
I'll gladly patronise
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by franchasofficia: 7:47pm On May 11
Dollywood:

There’s no one with $3m on this forum sitting in their bank account.
You are underrating the power of an internet forum.

When I was into writing, I started sharing my works on different forums, I was surprised at the caliber of people I started having private conversations with. Some were celebrities, and some from A class family background in different countries.

Don't be surprised that Bola Ahmed Tinubu and co visit Nairaland as guest and some with unknown registered handles.

If not that Twitter is well known and people don't hide their identity there, would someone like you ever believe the richest man on earth sleeps and wakes up there even before he acquired it? Same with Donald Trump.

Financial status sometimes don't stop people from living their natural life, and most times financial success brings an artificially induced loneliness, boredom and curiosity that pushes most successful people into doing crazy things like crawling the internet spaces for fun and to kill success-induced boredom

1 Like

Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:19pm On May 11
I need exactly this in black
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by Gerrard59(m): 6:20am On May 12
franchasofficia:
You are underrating the power of an internet forum.

When I was into writing, I started sharing my works on different forums, I was surprised at the caliber of

If not that Twitter is well known and people don't hide there, would someone like you ever believe the richest man on earth sleeps and wakes up there even before he acquired it? Same with Donald Trump.

Financial status sometimes don't stop people from living their natural life, and most times financially success brings induced loneliness, boredom and curiosity that pushes most successful people into doing crazy things like crawling the internet spaces for fun and to kill success-induced boredom

Akin Alabi has an account on Nairaland: akinalabi
David Hundeyin visits Nairaland every day. There are CEOs and wealthier folks who are members of Nairaland. Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria. Anyone who wants to understand how Nigerians think and behaviour would know more from Nairaland than TwitterNG or Reddit/Nigeria (very unrealistic bunch of miscreant are there). Invictus was a Nairaland member and even the FBI referenced Nairaland. Any Nigerian who wants to japa learns more from Nairaland than anywhere else. Any Nigerian who wants to get a perspective of living abroad as a Nigerian learns it from Nairaland not Snapchat or TikTok or Reddit.

There are many Nigerians who are exchanging valuable contacts and connections via Nairaland. I got my first job from Nairaland. The CEO was a member. There are Nairalanders running multimillion businesses which they started from using ideas and connections from Nairaland.

Any Nigerian who disregards Nairaland is one overfed, overpampered, unrealistic, Woke-culture lovey-dovey fellow who most likely lives in Lekki where s/he drinks soakaway water and inhale generator fumes, while chanting mumbo-jumbo American culture wars rhetoric.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by franchasofficia: 7:16am On May 12
Gerrard59:

Akin Alabi has an account on Nairaland: akinalabi
David Hundeyin visits Nairaland every day. There are CEOs and wealthier folks who are members of Nairaland. Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria. Anyone who wants to understand how Nigerians think and behaviour would know more from Nairaland than TwitterNG or Reddit/Nigeria (very unrealistic bunch of miscreant are there). Invictus was a Nairaland member and even the FBI referenced Nairaland. Any Nigerian who wants to japa learns more from Nairaland than anywhere else. Any Nigerian who wants to get a perspective of living abroad as a Nigerian learns it from Nairaland not Snapchat or TikTok or Reddit.

There are many Nigerians who are exchanging valuable contacts and connections via Nairaland. I got my first job from Nairaland. The CEO was a member. There are Nairalanders running multimillion businesses which they started from using ideas and connections from Nairaland.

Any Nigerian who disregards Nairaland is one overfed, overpampered, unrealistic, Woke-culture lovey-dovey fellow who most likely lives in Lekki where s/he drinks soakaway water and inhale generator fumes, while chanting mumbo-jumbo American culture wars rhetoric.
You captured the whole scenario so well.

Funny enough, I bought my second car from Nairaland, a Naija used car back then shocked

I didn't chat the seller, I just copied his number and gave him a call.

I have learned a lot from Nairaland more than any other Nigerian online platform.

My first Japa move was inspired by Nairaland grin

I have gained so much from Nairaland that I won't be leaving anytime soon even as I have grown and still growing bigger. If I eventually get to the level I am aspiring to politically soon, I will help bring Nairaland to limelight cos it has been a wonderful forum despite our usual tribal wars here cheesy
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by franchasofficia: 7:22am On May 12
If not for Tinubu's induced Naira super inflation, this jet is not out of reach for many Nigerian entrepreneurs.

If it was in early 2023 when $1 = 450 naira.

This is just around 1.2billion naira, which is not that much considering the fact that many houses in Ikoyi, Lekki phase 1, Ikeja GRA, Asokoro, Wuse 2, Maitama, etc cost more than this.

The bigger issue is the cost of hanger rent when not in use, not just buying it.
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by Gerrard59(m): 8:49am On May 12
Dollywood:

BTW, it doesn't make sense to have $3m sitting in the bank. Typical buyers of this jet would use a loan to purchase the jet and stake their shares or assets as collateral.

Wealthy people are the biggest debtors ever. The bigger the debt, the wealthier the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by Dollywood(m): 8:54am On May 12
Gerrard59:

BTW, it doesn't make sense to have $3m sitting in the bank. Typical buyers of this jet would use a loan to purchase the jet and stake their shares or assets as collateral.

Wealthy people are the biggest debtors ever. The bigger the debt, the wealthier the person.

I know how it works too
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by AyGrafix: 4:23pm On May 12
Available cool
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by AyGrafix: 4:25pm On May 12
Dollywood:

What if I tell you some ex governors & current bookmark NL and view it like newspaper 📰

Multi millionaires in diaspora also

Dey play tongue grin
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by AyGrafix: 12:51pm On May 21
Available b
Re: Private Jet For Sale 2008 BEECHCRAFT PREMIER $2.750M by tyup(m): 1:47pm On May 21
If this Jet is in the classes of Vehicle, it'd definitely be the Korope of Jets cuz everything bout the build up is in a quick summary even the sits.

shouldn't be that expensive tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

2001 Ford Explorer Sport: Unbelievable Offer / 2000 Model Benz Clk For Sale Very Cheap / 3 Months Old 04 Honda Accord(eod)with Dvd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.