Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Tinubu’s Reinstated Fuel Subsidy Will Drain Almost Half Of Oil Revenue—IMF Warns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Reinstated Fuel Subsidy Will Drain Almost Half Of Oil Revenue—IMF Warns (23160 Views)

Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Will Bring Investments, Make Nigeria Prosperous – Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu’s Reinstated Fuel Subsidy Will Drain Almost Half Of Oil Revenue—IMF Warns by maestro299: 4:17pm On May 11
NOwazobia:
Leadership is hard because it is Tinubu.

But when it was from other region, like Jonathan you mentioned, you all made the country ungovernable for him.

It was not hard when you Campaigning and telling us that he is next to fried Chicken,

But now that he is fumbling and destroying the economy, leadership is now hard.

I go nack you 2 by 2 if you were next to me. undecided

Idiots, plundering the country with their foolishness, vote selling, and ballot snatching. angry

Thank you jare!!!

Na only you give better reply to that stupid write up.

Wasn't it the same Tinubu and co that protested GEJ's removal of fuel subsidy in 2012?
Now his supporters want us to 'understand' and empathize with the m*****f**kers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal / Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Why We Can't Respond To Obasanjo's Letter Now - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.