Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) (29129 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Dafresh: 4:44pm On May 11
Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi people wont like this
Waiting concern Obi and his people on this

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 4:47pm On May 11
The university no get name?
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:57pm On May 11
Didi2d:
Why dem come dress like this. Even if they don't have ceremonial uniform, they should atleast be smart
Na all those korofor. Privates and lance corporals. Dem nor get levels.
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by crystalpapers(m): 4:59pm On May 11
Raxxye:
The university no get name?

Ekiti state University (Eksu)
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 5:00pm On May 11
crystalpapers:

Ekiti state University (Eksu)
How you take know?
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by onadana: 5:11pm On May 11
Didi2d:
Why dem come dress like this. Even if they don't have ceremonial uniform, they should atleast be smart

I even think say nah Man "O" War grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:11pm On May 11
amamahdaniel:

Your father is always a fool 😂
If you love your father you won't be so quick to insult other people's fathers no matter how annoying they may be.
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by CrossRhodes: 5:31pm On May 11
Khyrvxjzy:
Them suppose spray you baticide for brain.
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 5:38pm On May 11
the kind of things I love seeing
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by sunsweet33: 5:39pm On May 11
Why is it that some soldiers look cool, clean and nice while others look like Ajofia masquerade.
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 5:58pm On May 11
Talkisneeded:
Nice one..
I sell herbs for everything sexual enhancement
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Where the strength?
Even when the urge is there.
Person never chop na to fvckk
Even the woman wey you wan nackk don chop?
Abegi o
Prevention is better than cure
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Akell(m): 6:04pm On May 11
This is EKSU naw.
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Squirrel1(m): 6:09pm On May 11
[quote author=spartachico post=129901537]

Do you have abido shaker?[/quOote]I had to screen short, tbh. grin grin maybe he has gandusa gandusa 🤣

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 6:16pm On May 11
onadana:

I even think say nah Man "O" War grin

😆 🤣 😂
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by crystalpapers(m): 6:37pm On May 11
Raxxye:

How you take know?

The building behind them is called 3000 seaters and I finished from there.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:42pm On May 11
spartachico:

Do you have abido shaker?
I thought odumeje was the sole distributor of the herb abi powder or whatever. Comedian.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by lukency(m): 6:43pm On May 11
Wetin come happen?
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by ogolemati: 7:02pm On May 11
Khyrvxjzy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin let's check if you have brain at all from var grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by vibratingpenis: 7:14pm On May 11
Commissioned officers go use malice bath this one if he ever nears NDA for Ssc, DSSC or EC
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:54pm On May 11
If cult boys price dem go collect sharp

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 8:32pm On May 11
Wow, this is show of love, congratulations to him.
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Emman08: 9:41pm On May 11
Talkisneeded:
Nice one..

Interested
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by merits(m): 9:42pm On May 11
Didi2d:
Abi oo I think say na only me see am that way ooo.
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:52pm On May 11
Didi2d:
they dressed like Boko Haram 🤪🤪
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:54pm On May 11
Talkisneeded:
Nice one..
do you have ganduga gandusa 🤪
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Warmaterial(m): 12:58am On May 12
Khyrvxjzy:

seun mynd44 nlfpmod rule 2
you started the insult and the guy responded accordingly and now you open your gutter mouth to be shouting rule2

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 2:46am On May 12
Didi2d:
They create big presence with this more. Who recognizes or respect ceremonial dress?
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by hardbody: 7:40am On May 12
Khyrvxjzy:

Dullard
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:40am On May 12
Warmaterial:
you started the insult and the guy responded accordingly and now you open your gutter mouth to be shouting rule2

Don't mind the i.mp

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 7:55am On May 12
Warmaterial:
you insult me and chop ban too
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:21am On May 12
These don't look to me like soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professional Masters Or Academic Masters? / How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? / Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.