Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,385 members, 7,839,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca (40432 Views)

NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On May 11
If the government does their job and fix the economy I'm sure yahoo will reduce by atleast 50%.

pls note I don't support fraud.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Jostoman: 4:28pm On May 11
While the biggest yahoo man in kogi is using them to Ludo.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Jemex003: 4:30pm On May 11
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/JMGbNBTrfeEZQ6Tt/?mibextid=oFDknk

Which Ede? Lie kill you and you idiots believers. Nothing happen for Ede you should stop posting nonsense.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by GamAUTO(m): 4:30pm On May 11
wink2015:
Yahoo boys stop investing in luxuries cars.

Find other quiet business to invest your money.

Na the stupid once dey buy cars upandown.. The egbon adugbo for my street don build standard house for ikorodu, na bike he dey always ride, you can never know that such person is into yahoo
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by wildernessVoice: 4:31pm On May 11
When will they storm NASS for yahoo yahoo law breakers
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Hawkler: 4:38pm On May 11
Let those boys collect back what the British looted from us before independence, EFCC should leave them.
Yahaya Bello should be there manhunt.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by safariman(m): 4:48pm On May 11
Sleekfingers:

They should allow fraudsters to breathe?

Then when legitimate Nigerian wants to travel abroad or perform any international transactions, they are usually suspected and thus affect our image, but let fraudsters breath...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by MaziObinnaokija: 4:52pm On May 11
ellizy:

How many years are they gonna give those who looted your future?
Almost Everybody is a potential thief in naija, don't pretend to be a Saint because you're not opportuned...
It is ur future,ur father's future,ur generation future, your destiny, ur livelihood they'll STEAL till u walk unclad around market place AMEN.

Dey there they wait, waste yo time for government money.Nor go work and make legitimate living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Christlike01: 5:13pm On May 11
rahl12:

the person that steals Nigeria wealth is working free, non political person EFCC they show power

Is that your justification for supporting or being an active player yourself in the internet fraud ?
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by 1phone(m): 5:22pm On May 11
But they can't find bigger thief - Yahaya bello

Yeye agency on paymaster
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Treasure17(m): 5:28pm On May 11
This business is now like an academy.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by onyxo76(m): 5:46pm On May 11
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/JMGbNBTrfeEZQ6Tt/?mibextid=oFDknk
exotic cars indeed all these 2007 model cars are always exotic to efcc

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by onyxo76(m): 5:48pm On May 11
olatade:
What about this guy
dem no near this one nah
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by rahl12(m): 5:53pm On May 11
Christlike01:

Is that your justification for supporting or being an active player yourself in the internet fraud ?

a fraud is a fraud. treats all same.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by BeigJawnson(m): 6:02pm On May 11
Akpabio22:
Buhari loot 8 solid years and went home celebrated no EFCC after him. It's well one day na one day

Are you justifying people like this to become same buhari you mentioned in the future?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Christlike01: 6:31pm On May 11
rahl12:

a fraud is a fraud. treats all same.

I'm not contesting that with you; fraud is fraud,of course! But from my observation,you seem to be sympathetic to the criminal actions of these Yahoo boys or are you one of them ?

Let me give you a hint here,you may save this page for a future reference: the government is proposing a law which is aimed at slamming a death penalty on anyone caught, trialled and found guilty of being an internet fraudster! I hope you're aware now that there is a law to that effect as regard drug traffickers,right ?

Believe it or not,Nigeria will be fixed. No criminal, whether a Politician or internet fraudster,will be spared the right punishment when found guilty after prosecution.

Ire o!
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Holyfic: 7:02pm On May 11
Una nor de get sense always flocking together and living off the essentials, u dor pick 3 times instead of you to edge into retirement you still de bomb and recruit, from a mile de know say u be g boy grin enjoy the consequences
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by campbelljosh(m): 7:04pm On May 11
This one small, go raid Abeokuta and ijebu ode
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by yewit37486: 7:10pm On May 11
Christlike01:

I'm not contesting that with you; fraud is fraud,of course! But from my observation,you seem to be sympathetic to the criminal actions of these Yahoo boys or are you one of them ?

Let me give you a hint here,you may save this page for a future reference: the government is proposing a law which is aimed at slamming a death penalty on anyone caught, trialled and found guilty as internet fraudster! I hope you're aware now that there is a law to that effect as regard drug traffickers,right ?

Believe it or not,Nigeria will be fixed. No criminal, whether a Politicians or internet fraudster,will be spared the right punishment when found guilty after prosecution.

Ire o!

Very very important to also implement a law for death penalty for corrupt office holders as is done in China and some Asian countries. The country needs to be cleansed from top to bottom, crooked politicians and their enablers/supporters, fraudsters and yahoo yahoo, kidnappers, drug pushers. No small thief or big thief should be left off the hook for it to be effective.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by TotoIsGud4boy: 7:27pm On May 11
Kelvinnchucks:
They'll be charged to court and poof the story dies.

If there's really a serious consequence to Internet fraud more and more people would desist from it, as tempting as it might seem.

It's just like someone robbing a bank and you give him 6months plus community service. It'll serve as motivation to others since the punishment isn't so severe.

Be that as it may.. yahoo boy's aren't the problem of the country. They are just the easiest to bully.
Shut your old azz up
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by GiZcorp: 8:20pm On May 11
What do these people mean by "recovered exotic cars" were they stolen before?? I'd prefer they say they collected or better still hijacked.. In as much as I don't support what Yahoo boys are doing, I don't think the efcc and our yahoo politicians are any better.
Bunch of thieves in red and agbada!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Jasonekah98: 9:01pm On May 11
Arrest the fraudsters who "pick" funds in cryptocurrency and convert them to Naira for spending in their country, and allow the politicians who steal the Naira, and convert them to foreign currency for easy stashing away.

Perfect!!
Hadi Sirika
Yahaya Bello
Godswill Akpabio
Woke
Ganduje

And a host of other are free people.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Christlike01: 9:09pm On May 11
yewit37486:

Very very important to also implement a law for death penalty for corrupt office holders as is done in China and some Asian countries. The country needs to be cleansed from top to bottom, crooked politicians and their enablers/supporters, fraudsters and yahoo yahoo, kidnappers, drug pushers. No small thief or big thief should be left off the hook for it to be effective.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by udomonday: 9:13pm On May 11
Why don't they go after the real looters of this country? The briefcase brandishing and agbada wearing bandits that call themselves politicians?
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by AuthorMan: 9:44pm On May 11
olaideeeedris:
Na wah o. Osun State is gradually becoming the den yahoo boys.

Na Constant light cause am. Nepa dey stable there and yahoo guys need light.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Pinkybush: 10:05pm On May 11
These guys are making legit hustlers to thing they are lazy. That's how one small boy that was under me in a company is now cruising with money, while I'm still on clear eyes hustling
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by BigYash: 10:32pm On May 11
gbengene1234:
Efcc needs to curb their roots. Like arresting their parents and if any of their parents is found guilty of been an accomplise. Let them serve jail term.. That way, yahoo will reduce among the youths drastically
Tell them to arrest politicians stealing your future and that of your children first.. Yahoo boys dey learn for where Akpabio and efcc chairman dey... including all politicians put together.. See how much bello stole.. Which yahoo boy don steal that one from goverment cofers before?
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Ediffizy: 11:27pm On May 11
I'm not against their arrest tbh, I feel the political sphere need to face the wrath too...I come in peace undecided
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Rinoxy: 12:43am On May 12
Akpabio22:
Buhari loot 8 solid years and went home celebrated no EFCC after him. It's well one day na one day
Still doesn't justify fraud.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Rinoxy: 12:46am On May 12
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
Look at the monsters they’ve made
Everyone is responsible for the consequences of their actions.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Rinoxy: 12:48am On May 12
utenwuson:
Yahoo is the only way out in this bulaba era
You're wrong.
Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by Chucks13: 3:59am On May 12
chiokeman:
I discovered that, the more EFCC arrests these guys the more they expand.

Because they are being given 3 to 6 months jail sentence let the jail term be minimum 5 to 10 years with no option of fine wallahi dem all go dissappear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US / Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) / Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.