Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore (3781 Views)

Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by brain54(m): 9:56am On May 12
lastkingsman:

grin

Na all those kind talk you dey like...
Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by eepeepook: 11:28am On May 12
Meh. I’m not impressed.
Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by lastkingsman: 12:01pm On May 12
brain54:

Na all those kind talk you dey like...

I don't understand
Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by chukxie(m): 1:52pm On May 12
tensazangetsu20:

Even if you study in a Singaporean top university and graduate with Stellar grades it's easier to marry a virgin in Nigeria than to convert your study pass to a work pass. Almighty whites are even rejected both for work visa and permanent residency. How much more blacks from Africa.

You're right.
Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by Love800(m): 9:34pm On May 12
What about doing menial jobs?
Xiaohei:

1: Most migrant workers in Singapore are mainly from neighboring countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, India and other South East Asian countries. For white collar jobs, you’d find mostly westerners. You might find some Africans who probably attended universities there but they’re few. It’s safe to say Singapore work visa is quite difficult to obtain.
Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by Xiaohei(m): 3:21am On May 13
Love800:
What about doing menial jobs?

Singapore isn’t that place for immigrants to engage in illegal menial jobs. Abort mission.
Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by Love800(m): 7:54am On May 13
So what kind of job can one do there?

Sorry for taking ur time. Dis is my last question.
Xiaohei:

Singapore isn’t that place for immigrants to engage in illegal menial jobs. Abort mission.
Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by Xiaohei(m): 10:02am On May 13
Love800:
So what kind of job can one do there?

Sorry for taking ur time. Dis is my last question.

Honestly I don’t know because I didn’t meet nor interact with any Nigeria nor black African working either legally or illegally during my trip to Singapore several years ago. However I do know Singapore has abundant skilled workers including black professionals. I also know almost all unskilled jobs are done by migrants from Indonesia, India, Bangladesh etc. I also know there’s a small Nigerian community there. So if Singapore is where your heart is, do your research properly, and go for it. Good luck!
Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by Love800(m): 11:05am On May 13
Alright.
Tanks so much.
Xiaohei:

Honestly I don’t know because I didn’t meet nor interact with any Nigeria nor black African working either legally or illegally during my trip to Singapore several years ago. However I do know Singapore has abundant skilled workers including black professionals. I also know almost all unskilled jobs are done by migrants from Indonesia, India, Bangladesh etc. I also know there’s a small Nigerian community there. So if Singapore is where your heart is, do your research properly, and go for it. Good luck!
Re: You Won't Believe A Hotel Like This Exist In The Heart Of Singapore by Xiaohei(m): 4:16pm On May 14
Love800:
Alright.
Tanks so much.

You’re welcome!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plane Crash Just Happened Some Minutes Ago! Four People Were Inside! / Directions To Seme Border / Russian Students Visa And Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.