Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) (1602 Views)

Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Topman7: 2:00am On May 11
Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Princess Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (Vid)

The beautiful princess of Nigerian ancestry looked happier than she's ever looked as she bathed in the fulsome welcome of the country, and Prince Harry donned the famous Agbada robes of the African powerhouse nation to the admiration of his hosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHFAPG8PPhA&ab_channel=AliciaKe_reviews
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Topman7: 4:57am On May 11
wink
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Cassandraloius: 7:29am On May 11
Video is too long, try to summarize next time.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Beautifulday: 7:30am On May 11
Nigeria and frivolously
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Paraman: 7:31am On May 11
Why e no wear isiagu grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by jmoore(m): 7:36am On May 11
Paraman:
See what a creature from a third world is celebrating.
The white men should celebrate when you Africans wear suit?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Brenbentondiaz: 7:41am On May 11
jmoore:

If he wore isiagu your comment will immediately change from this. You developers are hypocrisy in biological form.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Paraman: 7:42am On May 11
jmoore:

Do you know the meaning of celebrate at all sha? You better make research of words before you make use of it so you won't be disgracing yourself online obioha

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by jmoore(m): 7:46am On May 11
Brenbentondiaz:

If he wore isiagu your comment will immediately change from this. You developers are hypocrisy in biological form.

Using 'if'? What a babablu comment!
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Gadafii: 8:05am On May 11
Paraman:
he should have worn kembe made of aso oke instead of this generic agbada, dont you think?
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Paraman: 8:07am On May 11
Gadafii:
he should have worn kembe made of aso oke instead of this generic agbada, dont you think?
Why are you crying on my comment that was not directed at you?
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Gadafii: 8:08am On May 11
Paraman:
Why are you crying on my comment that was not directed at you?
comrade, this is a public forum, if you dont want your comment reacted to, kindly delete it And stop foaming in the mouth grin
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by Topman7: 8:11am On May 11
Paraman:
Do you know the meaning of celebrate at all sha? You better make research of words before you make use of it so you won't be disgracing yourself online obioha

I also wondered where he saw celebration.
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by wizrose(m): 8:20am On May 11
Topman7:
Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Princess Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (Vid)

The beautiful princess of Nigerian ancestry looked happier than she's ever looked as she bathed in the fulsome welcome of the country, and Prince Harry donned the famous Agbada robes of the African powerhouse nation to the admiration of his hosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHFAPG8PPhA&ab_channel=AliciaKe_reviews

EVERY MALLAM WITH IN OWN KETTLE SHA GOD NO GO SHAME US
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by MikoB: 8:23am On May 11
Great! this message is for the Nigerians abroad that always say their children born in abroad are not or will not be interested in coming back to Nigeria in the future and because of this they plan not to invest or build something at home, I have this message for you and the message is that you are authoumatically selling your generations and a time like this will come either your children generation or subsequently generations will not be able to trace their roots and will be willing to do that just like meghan is doing now, what do you think she needs again? But she realises there is something still missing in her life and now she is giving it her all, just to connect with her root, so be wise!
Re: Prince Harry Wears Agbada, As Meghan Says ''Thanks For Welcoming Me Home'' (vid) by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:32am On May 11
Paraman:

Na cloth be that

Something wey get color color like when Pry1 student dey try do Painting Audition

Some stuffs are more marketable globally than the others...Isi Agu isn't one of them

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Pls Forgive Me. / Nigeria, First Country To Clear Debts! Something To Be Proud Of? / Post Election Effects:story Of A Nigerian Living In The Ordinary Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.