Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing (1261 Views)

Okuama Killings: “They Know What Is Going On” – Military Accuses Delta Monarchs / CBN's "Naira Redesign" Policy Is A Charade. They Know It Won't Work / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by MrEverest(m): 6:43am On May 11
This picture of monkeys chasing away the owner of a car, only for them to be confused on what to do with it aptly describes Tinubu and his gang of clueless loyalists.

Everyone with a functional brain knows that Peter Obi won the 2023 elections. However, Tinubu connived with Mahmoud Yakubu of INEC to steal the mandate. Today, almost a year after, virtually everything is collapsing in Nigeria. To show how daft he is, Tinubu removed subsidy on his first day in office without having any clue about its impact on the economy. Today, he has brought back subsidy through the back door, yet fuel remains outrageously expensive and unavailable. He has failed 100% on this!

Again, Tinubu floated the naira, without understanding its impact on an already fragile economy. Alongside his kinsman who he appointed as CBN governor, they crashed the naira. To show how confused and clueless they are, the crackheads first blamed Emefiele. Attacked BDC’s. Went after P2P online platforms. Blamed Kalu on Twitter. Arrested Binance executives. Used our foreign reserves etc. yet, naira has today become one of the worst performing currencies in the world! Just like in subsidy, Tinubu and his incompetent team has once again failed woefully.

Almost one year after the monkeys and baboons took over what didn’t belong to them, they’ve suddenly realized they lack the capacity to steer.

Who is laughing last today?
Tinubu’s image and whatever he represents is already in the mud. Those associating with her are now seen as persona non gratas.

Peter Obi’s fame, popularity and global acceptance keeps rising. It’s as if destiny wanted Tinubu to embarrass himself first and also show Nigerians how stupid it is for anyone to vote for incompetence just because of religious or tribal sentiments.

It is now a waiting game; can Tinubu survive and complete four years without being stoned out?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by helinues: 6:45am On May 11
Oh Poor wailers, when would they get over the election loss?

This month, this year or never, only time could tell

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by hisgrace090: 6:58am On May 11
The effect is too hot on Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:04am On May 11
Early morning wailing

4 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by EmeeNaka: 7:07am On May 11
This is exactly what is going on.
It is more like a virus or BATeria hijacking the body of another living thing and end up killing it.
Tinubu and his gang of Muslim_Muslim conmen are evil that must be eradicated

6 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by phorget(m): 7:23am On May 11
helinues:

Dont mind them jare, they simply cant understand that election is long over and they should simply and silently enjoy their shege pro max in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by Paraman: 7:26am On May 11
Tinubu and his gang will rule till 2031

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by nonhuman(m): 7:30am On May 11
YorubaNiBaba:
Early morning wailing
you still have mouth to talk, i dey shame for you gullible minded ignotanus

5 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by Ofunaofu: 7:39am On May 11
Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

4 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by Good2go1: 7:43am On May 11
BATeria

2 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by Nice2023(m): 7:43am On May 11
Paraman:
Tinubu and his gang will rule till 2031

So is ur stagnacy till 2031.

Since u don't want prosperity others must prosper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by zombieHUNTER: 7:47am On May 11
helinues:

Ebin pawa ooo

is the song on repeat throughout the South West, who exactly is wailing

when a dunce is in Aso rock
expect insecurity
scarcity of food
soaring food prices
fuel scarcity
power failure
dilapidated infrastructure
unemployment
decayed healthcare even in Aso Rock clinic
dead Education sector
etc

Truly, APc has nothing to offer

5 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:59am On May 11
zombieHUNTER:

Ebin pawa ooo

expect insecurity
scarcity of food
soaring food prices
fuel scarcity
power failure
unemployment
dead Education sector
etc

But nah igbo land dem dey kill and sell their children cuz of food

5 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:12am On May 11
Igbos and their obsession cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cry more...E dey sweet me

1 Like

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by oglalasioux(m): 8:18am On May 11
Black Africans are the monkeys in OP’s analogy. We chased the White Man away and we totally don’t know what to do with the so called ‘independence’ gained.

It’s not about Tinubu or any past leader. It’s about us; black people. We don’t have the mental capacity to handle public resources.

Black Africa must be recolonized!
Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by killsmith(f): 8:41am On May 11
Coneheaded monkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by Anyiamaka: 8:54am On May 11
In summary, Nigeria is led by "monkeys"

2 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by khalling2008: 10:10am On May 11
I don't have much to say here than anybody or any region or any group who believed that Buhari was cloned, will definitely believe Peter Obi won the election. So I don't stress myself and argue with those people again.

Ask them;
1. Where is jubrin elsudan?
2. Where is Buhari?
3. Where is Nnamdi Cownu who promised then Buhari head?
4. Where is Biafra agitation?
5. Where is no erection no referendum?
6. Where is No Peter Obi, no Nigeria?
7. Where is Obi will win the election?

So, I will not blame them because they have been brainwashed like robots.

1 Like

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by Elusive001: 10:15am On May 11
helinues:

Yes oooooo.

Dem dey play.

They are yet to realise the Shege wey dey ground.
Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by helinues: 10:15am On May 11
Elusive001:

Yes oooooo.

Dem dey play.

They are yet to realise the Shege wey dey ground.

Don't let me report you, stop trolling me

4 Likes

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by Emmabyte: 10:38am On May 11
The Tinubu has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by Elusive001: 11:15am On May 11
helinues:

Don't let me report you, stop trolling me

Go ahead. No be ban for sometime?

I understand how you feel. Sometimes, the truth can make one miserable like you are now

My first moniker was banned and I didn't bother with it. I left Nairaland for more than 7 years even though I had the choice of using another moniker. Bros report.
Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by Elusive001: 11:17am On May 11
zombieHUNTER:

Ebin pawa ooo

expect insecurity
scarcity of food
soaring food prices
fuel scarcity
power failure
unemployment
dead Education sector
etc

Absolutely nothing!!!

Ebi npịari azụ or Ebi npịwazụ
Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by AcadaWriter: 1:12pm On May 11
The effect is too hot on Nigerian s.
Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by SisterAnn(f): 3:11pm On May 11
YorubaNiBaba:
See erudite skuller ooo grin grin grin grin😅😅😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by SisterAnn(f): 3:12pm On May 11
AcadaWriter:
The effect is too hot on Nigerian s.
I think it was tinubu that wrote that Davido song ",Dem go feel am" aswearugad.
Re: Picture: How Tinubu And His Gang Seized Power When They Know Nothing by zombieHUNTER: 6:17pm On May 11
YorubaNiBaba:

There's no more skull remaining in yoruba land

(1) (Reply)

PRONACO Confab: People's National Conference (PNC) / Uk Targets Nigeria's Stolen Loot / Tompolo To Guard Oil Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.