Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,411 members, 7,850,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Usa Or Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Or Canada (236 Views)

After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Or Canada by desi10mi: 8:04am On May 11
Good morning Please My daughter, aged 21, just finished her nysc, but she wanted to go for her msc in Canada, but a colleague of mine advised we consider the USA instead because there are more opportunities in the USA than in Canada. He even said he had to move his child studying in Canada to join his other children in the USA. Please, I need your opinion on this. Note: My daughter read computer science for her first degree, and she is very good at programming.
Re: Usa Or Canada by Bongadu: 8:53am On May 11
US mate

Lots of opportunities especially in tech
Re: Usa Or Canada by franchasofficia: 7:58am On May 12
desi10mi:
Good morning Please My daughter, aged 21, just finished her nysc, but she wanted to go for her msc in Canada, but a colleague of mine advised we consider the USA instead because there are more opportunities in the USA than in Canada. He even said he had to move his child studying in Canada to join his other children in the USA. Please, I need your opinion on this. Note: My daughter read computer science for her first degree, and she is very good at programming. 
US is a better option, Canada have very limited opportunity compared to US.

Another reason to consider US is weather. US weather is more friendly to Nigerians than Canada weather.

Canada is only better than US when it comes to raising children because of US gun violence.

So go for US if you are sure she would secure student visa which is where the issue is.
Re: Usa Or Canada by Mosdiii(m): 8:01am On May 12
desi10mi:

You better send her to Canada. Getting a study visa now to the USA is very difficult and stringent at this time. She should go to Canada instead then maybe later move to the US from there.
Re: Usa Or Canada by pseudonomer: 9:01am On May 12
desi10mi:

If she’s good at programming, I’ll advise USA.

(1) (Reply)

Need Directions Please / FG To Close Down Enugu Airport / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles In Apapa, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.