Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute (19999 Views)

Pentagon Orders US Soldiers To Withdraw From Niger Republic / US To Withdraw From Niger As Security Pact Fails In Strategic Victory For Russia / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by jiz: 9:49am On May 11
Lol
Ogonimilitant:
BATRians full this comment

1 Like

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by benn94(m): 9:49am On May 11
To reply you na waste of time. This is what happens when you have zero knowledge of anything but decide to make a f**l of yourself in a public forum.
EmperorCaesar:
The SE is landlocked, if they secced, they'll be denied access to the sea

Na this kind thing Dem go face

I'm coming from the future, trust me, things wouldn't go well with them

6 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:49am On May 11
SS is SE and SE is SS
Your wishful enemy exist only in your wishful thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Blazebond(m): 9:52am On May 11
EmperorCaesar:

They don't know,this was what I posted some months ago and an association of goons and mongrels who call themselves MODS or SUPER MODS hahahahahahahaha blocked me,we don't like the truth but we don't know that as much as the truth can be sometimes bitter and hard to swallow,it is still the truth,my motto is life is to never be afraid of speaking truth no matter the consequences it might be for you.

4 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:53am On May 11
EmperorCaesar:

And that is the reason they are trying all their best to claim Port Harcourt as one of their own.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Gajagojo: 9:54am On May 11
It would make sense for Dangote to buy from Niger

2 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by EasternActivist: 9:54am On May 11
Exousiang01:

They are busy making enemies with the SS.
For a people whose major business is importation. Landlocked countries dont make enemies with their neighbors.

There are igbo communities in South South.

Even kiths and kins

6 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by chucks185: 9:55am On May 11
EmperorCaesar:

look at the kind of thought you have inside of you
Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by RodgersAkpafu: 9:58am On May 11
Dpharisee:
Benin is a puppet country controlled by France which is angry at Niger for driving them out of their country.
The military rulers have the support of the people and are set to make a lot of money that is transforming Niger from the poorest country in the world to the fastest growing economy as of today, Niger can now sell its oil and Uranium at the prevailing market to China and Russia respectively.

Before the coup France was paying 8 Euros for a KG of Uranium, today Niger is selling its Uranium at 200 Euros per KG.
Benin is being used to sabotage Niger and their land border is closed by Niger because of France threat to invade Niger after their warships landed there.
Benin should give assurance to Niger that their country will not be used as a launch pad to attack Niger by ECOWAS and foreign forces moreover Niger pays oil transit fees to Benin to use their territory to export their oil

Talon that led the charge to collect west African deposits back from France is who you are calling puppet?
Incomplete education is a real issue in Nigeria smh

Had Ouattara (the real puppet) not moved to thwart rhe move, they would have all gotten their deposits back.

Don't just throw words our there

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by stuffs2002: 9:58am On May 11
benn94:
To reply you na waste of time. This is what happens when you have zero knowledge of anything but decide to make a f**l of yourself in a public forum.

The guy told you lots the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Instead of countering him wit facts, you started insulting him.

South-East is landlocked and no amount of insults or lies from radio biafla is gong to change that

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Alexxx2000: 9:59am On May 11
Hillarie:
Now this is how a leader runs a government. You make crucial decisions and stand by them with reasonable reasons.

One day, Naija sef will get it right.

You are correct. Bold leaders runs it well. we will get it right I believe so.

1 Like

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Atarakpa: 10:01am On May 11
LARRYOBRAIN:
Good one. It's give and talk, I rob your back, I rob yours.
in wikes voice

1 Like

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Paraman: 10:02am On May 11
Dpharisee:

South East which is a recent political creation is landlocked but neither Igboland nor Eastern region is landlocked
Did you even go through the article at all?

Old Eastern Nigeria was the creation of the white men

Igbo land is landlock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by HBB1(m): 10:03am On May 11
EasternActivist:

There are igbo communities in South South.

Even kiths and kins

...and there are Hausa communities in Ghana.

Does that make them Nigerian?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by MEEVEET: 10:05am On May 11
EmperorCaesar:

Lmaooo niger Deltans are not yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Paraman: 10:05am On May 11
Quelme:
Benin doing the bidding of its slave master, France.
So which slave master bidding is Niger doing when they refuse to open their border with Benin?

3 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by MEEVEET: 10:05am On May 11
Exousiang01:

For a people whose major business is importation. Landlocked countries dont make enemies with their neighbors.
Are you from SS?

3 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by sharone21(f): 10:06am On May 11
stuffs2002:

The guy told you lots the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Instead of countering him wit facts, you started insulting him.

South-East is landlocked and no amount of insults or lies from radio biafla is gong to change that

U are right.

Easterners of recent are seriously ruining the chances of Obi with fights with many tribes in the South aka SS.
Imagine them beating their chests that they'll create State out of Delta as if that's the priority of Deltans and fighting with Edo people ( and their descendants ....lol) who carried OBIDIENT'S matter on their head..... Even Otuoke man they love s Bini descendant...lol

It's well for next election.

1 Like

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by alizma: 10:06am On May 11
inoki247:
So you see someone as enemy still wan move goods through dere route....

Is a Tit for Tat u block dere Truck buh want to use dere water....
Na so some people dey act for this Nigeria.
Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Paraman: 10:06am On May 11
MEEVEET:

Lmaooo niger Deltans are not yorubas
He didn't claim Niger Delta is made up of Yorubas alone.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:06am On May 11
Obagreatdatoye:
Let the oil remain there..
simple & short!
cool
Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by stuffs2002: 10:06am On May 11
Ogonimilitant:
SS is SE and SE is SS
Your wishful enemy exist only in your wishful thinking.

Abeg goan sit down with all your radio biafla stories

Yet una dey beef SS because government want to construct a road from Lagos to Calabar

SS are not bitter people
SS are not hateful people.
SS are not baby factories
SS do not try to steal other people's land

4 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by AviatorMoney(m): 10:07am On May 11
ROYALMAXCLEANER:

Small nyansh dey shake.... 😁😁

Imagine Africa countries with enemity are like pr!ck and totoz👌👈

Benin too dey shake waiste 😁😁

Your Nigerian currency is below BENIN REPUBLIC currency in international trade today...... And u think u are d one who is supposed to shake waiste??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Christlike01: 10:08am On May 11
Smart Benin,I love their action!

1 Like

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by PHIPEX(m): 10:09am On May 11
Exousiang01:

Because you are poorly educated not to know the difference between Igboland and South East. Just like Yoruba land does not end in South West otherwise it means there are no Yoruba people in Kwara and Kogi

This is why Obi has been lamenting about the poor quality of education in Nigeria. Empty brains making noise online

4 Likes

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Raf4: 10:11am On May 11
rowland545:
I think benin is a progressive country ..though very small but they are doing well....

This shows d military has no business in power if they could not understand how power plays...how can u close ur border to a country that has d sea route ...jow do u expect to get your shipment.... power is not all about "i can fight corruption"

Do u understand how international politics plays

Don't mind Niger. Their new found slave masters (Russia &China) is making them feel on top of the world, not knowing that it will soon end in premium tears.
Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Obviouslyblunt: 10:11am On May 11
Exousiang01:

why is them seceding now a business of yours? Why advise them and why are you worried for them?

1 Like

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by PHAYOL81: 10:12am On May 11
Alright. What's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.
Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by stuffs2002: 10:13am On May 11
sharone21:

U are right.

Easterners of recent are seriously ruining the chances of Obi with fights with many tribes in the South aka SS.
Imagine them beating their chests that they'll create State out of Delta as if that's the priority of Deltans and fighting with Edo people ( and their descendants ....lol) who carried OBIDIENT'S matter on their head..... Even Otuoke man they love s Bini descendant...lol

It's well for next election.

I have never been active in politics but I will personally campaign against Peter Obi and any South-East person that contest at national level in the next election.

1 Like

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by muyico(m): 10:17am On May 11
PHIPEX:
Because you are poorly educated not to know the difference between Igboland and South East. Just like Yoruba land does not ensure in South West otherwise it means there are no Yoruba people in Kwara and Kogi

This is why Obi has been lamenting about the poor quality of education in Nigeria. Empty brains making noise online
so south east isn't more Igbo land? who then owned it??

1 Like

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Almaigaa: 10:17am On May 11
EmperorCaesar:

It is not only landlocked, but barren. That's why they have been seating at home for over 15 years and FG no send them. Since they contribute ZERO to the economy. grin

1 Like

Re: Benin Blocks China’s First Crude Oil Shipment From Niger Over Border Dispute by Faposky95: 10:18am On May 11
B for Benin, B for Ballz.....
We think we're the only country on the continent.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orthodox Jewish Dentist Shot And Killed In San Diego By Muslim Patient. / Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare / ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.