Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 (14429 Views)

Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 / Wolves Vs Manchester City (1 - 5) On 11th May 2022 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Realguyman1(m): 9:31pm On May 11
Malroux:
No top striker apart from Mbappe and Haaland. But I believe my grandma will be better than Jackson.
Since no top striker, then u guys should let Jackson be. If u feel ur grandma will be better, then do the needful and look for a way to get to the Chelsea management and let them know that ur grandma will do better for them than Jackson.

6 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by fawaz050(m): 9:32pm On May 11
Yampotatocarrot:

So Chelsea does not play with a top 9? Who is he supporting

Read what you quoted again to see if you're asking the right question ⁉️
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Chochovini: 9:36pm On May 11
Psady:
How this team caught up with Man United still baffles me, after many weeks in that 10th position .
. Na dia you go fia na.

The real surprise is not in catching up with them but topping them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by fawaz050(m): 9:36pm On May 11
Owologbo:

he will still flop.
I don't understand why he keeps running with ball like a headless chicken when Chelsea is on counter attack.

That direct run is the real deal. You're going to miss him when he's absent. Ooh, you prefer players like grealish. Such that all you do at the touchline is fake dribble and cut-back?

Let's find a top striker and put Jackson on the wing. Or play diamond 4-4-2 with Jackson as a SS. The guy go amaze

6 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Abbeytoy(m): 9:42pm On May 11
Yampotatocarrot:
Chelsea should just sell Jackson, or better still remove him from that top front position... He can be running around at the back, not in front of goal, missing chances anyhow...

Jackson is a better striker and I believe he needs more time.

Only a few strikers will perform better than him in the English Premier League.

And the Chelsea team are not playing better generally

2 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Mayhem1: 10:14pm On May 11
kals4luv990:
man utd fan don drop quote forgetting say im get Arsenal tomorrow
true true United is hated, everybody automatically assumes that we’re the only fans that troll

Allow us to breathe small na

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Ediffizy: 10:19pm On May 11
Up Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by zombieHUNTER: 10:30pm On May 11
fawaz050:

Jackson is not a Top 9. He's a supporting striker at best. If we put him on the wing or the 'Anelka' role. He's going to deliver.

A supporting striker is a good passer of the ball, reads the game and has good vision

Jackson lacks all of the above qualities..

He is just that kind of player that will always break your heart every now and then

Chelsea should keep him but shouldn't depend on him so much like they did this season..

If Jackson was prolific
hmmmm
with the creativity behind him,
it would have been crazy
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by emmabest2000(m): 2:20am On May 12
baralatie:
Next match is crazy
Tottenham vs man city
Newscastle vs man utd

Man u will play Arsenal first before
Newscastle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by otabuko(m): 6:24am On May 12
Santalpharay:

And they must do their noisy neighbors a favour tommorow by winning Arsenal or they forfeit their precious 3 points and Chelsea will solidify the 7th place spot.🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Santalpharay: 6:43am On May 12
Realguyman1:
Who is the good and healthy striker in Europe that Chelsea should buy?

Can't tell for now. But their scouting and recruitment team will figure it out. They have the whole season to and the off season to do that. He might not be playing in a top league. But very consistent in scoring goals.
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Realguyman1(m): 7:39am On May 12
Santalpharay:

Can't tell for now. But their scouting and recruitment team will figure it out. They have the whole season to and the off season to do that. He might not be playing in a top league. But very consistent in scoring goals.
Bro I nor see any striker for Europe wey chelsea go buy now wey go fit perform for Chelsea. Chelsea get serious problem when it comes to top 9 strikers, and that's why they need to give Jackson another season to prove himself b4 talking about anything buying of new striker or not, because they will only end up wasting money as usual.

Though I'm not happy with the too many chances wasted by Jackson this season, but in a team like Chelsea where top 9 strikers do always have serious problems as soon as they comes, Jackson already scoring 17 goals with 5 assist, with this season being his first at Chelsea, is not a bad season for him at all. It is now left for the coach to access him and make him work on his errors and mentality so that he'll improve next season

To me Jackson played some good football this season which u hardly see from most top 9 strikers, all he needs to do is to work on his mentality and improve in scoring goals. I will only support those criticising Jackson if only he continues with his errors next season, and I will blame the coach 50 percent for that.

3 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Santalpharay: 8:30am On May 12
Yampotatocarrot:

So Chelsea does not play with a top 9? Who is he supporting

Nkunku was the actual top 9 for Chelsea but injuries blighted his season right before the season began. So Jackson filled up the space alongside Broja who I think also got injured. Jackson should be playing from the flanks.
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Santalpharay: 8:34am On May 12
Realguyman1:
Bro I nor see any striker for Europe wey chelsea go buy now wey go fit perform for Chelsea. Chelsea get serious problem when it comes to top 9 strikers, and that's why they need to give Jackson another season to prove himself b4 talking about anything buying of new striker or not, because they will only end up wasting money as usual.

Though I'm not happy with the too many chances wasted by Jackson this season, but in a team like Chelsea where top 9 strikers do always have serious problems as soon as they comes, Jackson already scoring 17 goals with 5 assist, with this season being his first at Chelsea is not a bad season for him at all. It is now left for the coach to access him and make him work on his errors and mentality so that he'll improve next season

To me Jackson played some good football this season which u hardly see from most top 9 strikers, all he needs to do is to work on his mentality and improve in scoring goals. I will only support those criticising Jackson if only he continues with his errors next season, and I will blame the coach 50 percent for that.

Well said but Nkunku might get back to full fitness by next season and I think Lukaku is also coming, though not so sure about that. Jackson might also improve by next season as you suggested. Thanks
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Santalpharay: 8:37am On May 12
Mayhem1:
true true United is hated, everybody automatically assumes that we’re the only fans that troll

No team was hated as Chelsea back from the Mourinho days. But as you requested. Take a breath. Breath in! Out!🤣🤣
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Realguyman1(m): 8:50am On May 12
Santalpharay:

Well said but Nkunku might get back to full fitness by next season and I think Lukaku is also coming, though not so sure about that. Jackson might also improve by next season as you suggested. Thanks
Chelsea at this moment don't need someone like Lukaku who feels too big of himself, he will only end up causing problems for the coach and the entire team.

Yes Nkunku might get back to full fitness, but he is not someone to be trusted because of his injury wahala (Moreover Nkunku is not a full top 9 striker). So the coach should better work on Jackson seriously to help improve in converting his goal chances and as well his mentality (like holding the ball unnecessary when there is a nearest man for him to pass the ball to and his unnecessary aggressiveness)
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by gentlegenius(m): 9:17am On May 12
Santalpharay:

Olie Watkins of Aston Villa is amazing... But wait a minute... I saw one unknown striker in Olympiakos that silenced Watkins... The guy scored 5 goals against Aston Villa in 2 games to knock them out of the UEFA conference league. He had 20 goals for Olympiakos this season. His name is Ayoub El Kaabi.
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by fawaz050(m): 10:24am On May 12
zombieHUNTER:

A supporting striker is a good passer of the ball, reads the game and has good vision

He is just that kind of player that will always break your heart every now and then

Chelsea should keep him but shouldn't depend on him so much like they did this season..

If Jackson was prolific
hmmmm
it would have been crazy

Rome wasn't built in a day. I remember the assist he gave Cole Palmer against Luton. He's a great runner and a good dribbler. He can develop the other aspect of his game.

You're talking about being prolific. Did you know that Erling Haaland has failed to convert more big chances than Jackson. The difference is the mentality and that his teammates do not stop the supply to him on the basis that he misses chances.

Haaland cannot score 20goals if he was at Chelsea. You may be surprised that Jackson would score more than the 14 he's on if he were at Man City

2 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by fawaz050(m): 11:26am On May 12
zombieHUNTER:

If Jackson was prolific
hmmmm
it would have been crazy

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/9n5anzv9DvsQZqdi/?mibextid=oFDknk

Please watch Jackson
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:23pm On May 12
fawaz050:

Rome wasn't built in a day. I remember the assist he gave Cole Palmer against Luton. He's a great runner and a good dribbler. He can develop the other aspect of his game.

You're talking about being prolific. Did you know that Erling Haaland has failed to convert more big chances than Jackson. The difference is the mentality and that his teammates do not stop the supply to him on the basis that he misses chances.

Haaland cannot score 20goals if he is at Chelsea. You may be surprised that Jackson would score more than the 14 he's on if he were at Man City

You may be right in saying Haaland has lost more big chances, but nobody cares, because he also converts steadily... Jackson looses chances and yet, to convert is a big problem... That is the bone of contention
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by fawaz050(m): 12:26pm On May 12
Yampotatocarrot:

You may be right in saying Haaland has lost more big chances, but nobody cares, because he also converts steadily... Jackson looses chances and yet, to convert is a big problem... That is the bone of contention

Since you don't care about conversion rate, all we need is to give Jackson even more chances.
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:28pm On May 12
Realguyman1:

Though I'm not happy with the too many chances wasted by Jackson this season, but in a team like Chelsea where top 9 strikers do always have serious problems as soon as they comes, Jackson already scoring 17 goals with 5 assist, with this season being his first at Chelsea, is not a bad season for him at all. It is now left for the coach to access him and make him work on his errors and mentality so that he'll improve next season

You said let's give Jackson another season for him to pick up, but you still said if he doesn't pick up, you'll blame the coach for that... I don't understand

Haven't the coach given him enough encouragement already? Playing him week in, week out, and even defending him when the press comes for him is as much encouragement any coach can give a player

If you'll blame the coach when Jackson doesn't perform next season, then you better start blaming him from now.

About saying you don't see any player Chelsea will buy that'll perform in that position, well as someone answered, that's why they have a scouting department to look for players... Maybe they should even swap Jackson with Rashford... Lol
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:30pm On May 12
fawaz050:

Since you don't care about conversion rate, all we need is to give Jackson even more chances.

No, I meant you don't hear much noise about the ones Haaland misses, because he converts well...

Funny enough, I noticed that the players are now giving less chances to Jackson
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:31pm On May 12
Santalpharay:

I'll take a fit Nkunku over Lukaku... Lukaku might be too big to manage, which will cause problems for the team... How Nkunku suddenly became injury prone is still a mystery
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Santalpharay: 1:14pm On May 12
Yampotatocarrot:

I'll take a fit Nkunku over Lukaku... Lukaku might be too big to manage, which will cause problems for the team... How Nkunku suddenly became injury prone is still a mystery

Some players use to have a nightmarish season like this. We hope for a better season for him come next season.
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by djon78(m): 2:30pm On May 12
Iyajison:

Search it on X...you'll get it.

That's what I do

Ok will do that

Waiting for arsenal man UTD game
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Realguyman1(m): 2:31pm On May 12
Yampotatocarrot:

You said let's give Jackson another season for him to pick up, but you still said if he doesn't pick up, you'll blame the coach for that... I don't understand

Haven't the coach given him enough encouragement already? Playing him week in, week out, and even defending him when the press comes for him is as much encouragement any coach can give a player

If you'll blame the coach when Jackson doesn't perform next season, then you better start blaming him from now.

About saying you don't see any player Chelsea will buy that'll perform in that position, well as someone answered, that's why they have a scouting department to look for players... Maybe they should even swap Jackson with Rashford... Lol
Oga at the bolded, I never said pick up, all I said is improvement. Jackson has scored 17 goals for Chelsea this season without any of them being a penalty. How person wan take pick up again?

Jackson has already picked up at Chelsea and all he needs now is improvements which also has a lot to do with the coach. If Jackson doesn't improve next season, then the coach has 50 percent of the blame.
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 3:15pm On May 12
Mayhem1:

no worry bro e go beta for una..e remain small tym🤣
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 11th May 2024 by Owologbo(m): 12:57pm On May 15
fawaz050:

That direct run is the real deal. You're going to miss him when he's absent. Ooh, you prefer players like grealish. Such that all you do at the touchline is fake dribble and cut-back?

Let's find a top striker and put Jackson on the wing. Or play diamond 4-4-2 with Jackson as a SS. The guy go amaze
when you are on counter attack, the best thing is to release the ball to the available attacking player.
if the person that released the ball for James to cross didn't release it, Jackson would not have scored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFL Cup QF Draw: Utd Vs Colchester; Man City Vs Oxford; Liverpool Vs Villa / Liverpool Vs Aston Villa -(2- 0) On 5th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs West Ham: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 9th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.