Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Land For Sale In Kurudu Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale In Kurudu Abuja (49 Views)

HILTON CITY KURUDU ABUJA. UNBEATABLE DISCOUNT! / 3 Bedroom Bungalow ( HILTON CITY Kurudu Abuja) / Estate Plots For Sale At Army Post Services Housing Estate, Kurudu, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Kurudu Abuja by correctyourself(m): 1:26pm On May 11
Land for sales in KURUDU Abuja measurements is 1000sqm with C of O and access road already created by the government, hence nothing would affect the size of the land as the road has been created.

It means if you buy the land your house would be along the road and good location

Serious buyers only, contact me by replying to this post then we can share contact. I own the land don't want too many people to be involved please. Serious buyers only.

Other lands around mine has been fenced, except mine because i have not been able to do so and my plan is to sell while the buyer do the fencing.

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Inherited A House From His Mother And Lived Contentedly / Eu Passes Ceasefire On Israel Onslaught / Half Plot Of Land In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.