Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,989 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Fubara House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara House Of Assembly (2358 Views)

Rivers: PDP National HQ Throws Its Weight Behind 27-Member House Of Assembly / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by nonhuman(m): 8:39pm On May 11
Jorussia:
This defection noise is so annoying to me.Abegunde case they are referring to is one in over a thousand cases.law makers defecting is not a big deal in Nigeria.I like fubara,but I think he is supporters and those politicians supporting him are clueless.
yoriba people are very angry all they want is to capture rivers state by crook means

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Validated: 8:40pm On May 11
Indispensable85:
This is what fubara and his fellow clowns call rivers state house of assembly. Hahahaha 😆 😂 😆 😂
Blame INEC who have not conducted elections to elect new legislators to replace those who lost their seats.

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Validated: 8:41pm On May 11
Tochj:
This is the valid Rivers State Assembly
It's upto INEC to conduct Elections to fill the remaining positions
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by DatNiggaDaz: 8:45pm On May 11
Putindbutt:

Which law?. They are suspended and the clerk does not even recognise them. Lawmakers that defected from LP to PDP in Enugu, have their seats been declared vacant?. Ifeanyi Uba moved from YPP to APC, has his seat been declared vacant?. dey play.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by BERNIMOORE: 8:51pm On May 11
Time for the APC led National Assembly to takeover Rivers functions of Legistlature
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Emmanuel909090: 9:28pm On May 11
Call your dog what you want him to bear as a name.

This is the state house and I'm 100% behind Fubara

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by commoditiesnig: 9:58pm On May 11
Indispensable85:
This is what fubara and his fellow clowns call rivers state house of assembly. Hahahaha 😆 😂 😆 😂
Lol 😂 unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Throwback: 10:45pm On May 11
seanfer:

Wike also sponsored 5 house members against Amaechi in 2013/2014... Evans Bippi was the speaker then

You forget that Chidi Lloyd used the mace to reset the head of Evans Bipi?

And Wike was acting with Federal Power to do all he did that was supported by those who hailed him as wicked Wike then, but are now bearing the brunt of that wickedness?

Does Fubara have federal power?

If he can abuse power, the federal government above him can do likewise.

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by blabulu2000: 2:01am On May 12
Obi Bitter will definitely have something to say about this ..let's go and hear his comments on X
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by givedemwotowoto: 2:17am On May 12
Indispensable85:

Remind us your business with Rivers state again?

1 Like

Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by truthhurtsnaira: 2:29am On May 12
Indispensable85:

The name itself- Rivers, is local

I'm from "Rivers" state....sounds so backwards and local. What are your real identities.... like OYO or KANO dem Borno.

Rivers... which river?

Foolish Niggers
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 3:00am On May 12
truthhurtsnaira:

The name itself- Rivers, is local

I'm from "Rivers" state....sounds so backwards and local. What are your real identities.... like OYO or KANO dem Borno.

Rivers... which river?

Foolish Niggers

Lol 😆 they're coming for you
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 3:01am On May 12
givedemwotowoto:

Remind us your business with Rivers state again?

Remind us ur business with my thread again?
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 3:02am On May 12
Validated:

Blame INEC who have not conducted elections to elect new legislators to replace those who lost their seats.

No seat is vacant
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by seanfer(m): 6:32am On May 12
Throwback:

You forget that Chidi Lloyd used the mace to reset the head of Evans Bipi?

And Wike was acting with Federal Power to do all he did that was supported by those who hailed him as wicked Wike then, but are now bearing the brunt of that wickedness?

Does Fubara have federal power?

If he can abuse power, the federal government above him can do likewise.

Not Evans Bippi, the person Chidi Llyod hit with the mace is Kingsley Chinda.
Re: Fubara House Of Assembly by Oghene86: 11:42am On May 12
Jorussia:
which law recognize this 3 member house?You guys are overflogging this defection thing.Its only the law court that can interpret the constitution and in this case the federal high court.

This defection noise that fubara and his supporters are making in the media is a complete waste of time.This scenario is similar to the noise about 25% FCT.When a member of the house defects,and cites division in his party,as reason for his defection,it's only the court that can determine if there is division in the party or not.Also,it's only the NWC of PDP that can institute a case in this scenario without the case being thrown out for lack of locus.

Defection of lawmakers in Nigeria happen every time.When Obaseki moved to PDP,APC lawmakers defected with him to PDP,and there was no noise in the media that they have lost seats.about two months ago lawmakers in Enugu house of assembly defected from labour party to PDP,there is no noise in the media that they have lost their seats.I think there has been defection in Abia state.I like fubara,but if u seperate emotions and media noises from substance and facts of law,you would realise Wike is clearly winning and has upper hand so far.

So far,there is only one valid court judgement which is by federal high court ABUJA,which validates The speaker and 26 members as valid members of the house.I understand the governor's men has appealed this judgement.
The court order from Rivers high court and executive order from the governor can't stop the house from sitting.Fubara should go spiritual for Wike to offend the president.If Wike continue to enjoy the support of Mr President,There is nothing fubara will do that is going to save him.

You need to send this your write up for publishing, it will be clear when you see them lose their seats, thinking the president will support him you heard the comments from the presidency not taking sides on this issue, you will be surprised how Wike and his group will go down, for now the judgement from the high Court doesn't recognize the 27 lawmakers, you guys can frame the omotosho judgement and hang on your walls.

But since you all stand with evil you will all be disgraced at the end of the day without Tinubu Wike is nothing and the president is standing aside, watch how Wike will be handled this week

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian President Celebrated Yahoozee On Stage With Olu Maintain / Interim governor for Ekiti State: For Or Against / Chuka Umunna, The British Obama In Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.