Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,185 members, 7,845,890 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Omoni Oboli Daughter, Grandchildren, Sons, TV, Husband, Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Daughter, Grandchildren, Sons, TV, Husband, Biography (213 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Daughter, Grandchildren, Sons, TV, Husband, Biography by Nollywoodcorner: 5:19pm On May 11
Omoni Nnamdi Oboli who's popularly known as Omoni Oboli is an exceptionally talented veteran actress, filmmaker, scriptwriter, perfumer, author, Health and wealth coach, director, humanitarian, and the CEO of Dioni Vision and Omoni Oboli TV.

The beautiful and ageless actress started her acting career in 1996 with the film, "Bitter Encounter". Following a brief career in Nollywood, she went back to the University to complete her education, then got married, to Nnamdi Oboli whom she met in School, in 2000.

Omoni couldn't pursue a career in acting again after marriage.
However, the actress came back in 2009 and was active onscreen. She has written several screenplays including Kunle Afolayan's Figurine(2009), Anchor Baby, Wives On Strike, Love Is War, The Rivals, Okafor's Law, and many others.

Following several successful productions, she bagged several international awards.

Omoni Oboli is one of the few actresses who have won foreign awards that are not recognized or affiliated with Africa. She's a professional actress with depth and versatility as her acting prowess is second to none. She's an embodiment of beauty, talent, and class.

Read more
https://nollywoodcorner.com/omoni-oboli-daughter-grandchildren-sons-tv-husband-biography-wikipedia-siblings-parents-net-worth-phone-no-age-origin/

Re: Omoni Oboli Daughter, Grandchildren, Sons, TV, Husband, Biography by Pussyisgud: 5:52pm On May 11
One of the people i go like nack with my big preek na omoli oboli, mama don old reach like 50 but she still young for body
Re: Omoni Oboli Daughter, Grandchildren, Sons, TV, Husband, Biography by Nollywoodcorner: 7:54pm On May 11
Pussyisgud:
One of the people i go like nack with my big preek na omoli oboli, mama don old reach like 50 but she still young for body

Bad guy🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!! Me self get that kind of fantasy for her

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Real Change Nigerians Businesses Want GET A Premiumblog For N44,999 / Mini-importation Guide. Get Yours / Djinee Makes First Statement After Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.