Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty (20005 Views)

Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo / Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by JikSneh: 7:19pm On May 12
You people have successfully turned the once peaceful south east to war zone all in the name of fighting for freedom, if you are truly ready to get Biafra, match straight to abuja and head to aso rock, make your demands known and stop killing innocent people, south east that isn't developed is growing backward today because of your ignorance.
Anambra is like kidnappers den, courtesy of IPOB and ESN terrorists......God punish you and that useless Biafra, my uncle was almost killed in ogbaru Anambra state by this ESN IPOB terrorists, no Igbo man will risk his life travelling to village again because of you hoodlums
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Wahala for who never know.

Meanwhile, this is a totally different news (FG damage control in disguise).

According to direct news on facebook, the Freedom Fighters recovered several weapons from their oppressors and even made a video of it, which is trending online. And none had any scratch or gunshot injury, talkmore of abandoning any vehicle - I'm sure the vehicle belongs to the police & army, na them get fake propaganda pass.

Somebody had all the time to video you and the weapons he recovered and you're here telling us he abandoned his vehicle after sustaining ur "audio gunshot injury ".

#Say No To illegal Checkpoints#
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by JikSneh: 7:22pm On May 12
You people should continue turning south east to a war zone, almost all the 5 eastern states are gradually turning to village communities because of IPOB and ESN attrocities, no rich man Igbo man wants to travel to his home town because of you terrorists, umu ewu
Cooldowntemper:
Stop illegal check points
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by JikSneh: 7:27pm On May 12
Lies, I'm an Igbo man but the truth is that IPOB and ESN terrorists are gradually turning the once peaceful south east into a war zone......most of us can't travel to our village because of their attrocities, they snatched my uncles car in ogbaru Anambra state, they kill their fellow igbos like fowls.....may God punish all IPOB terrorists and ESN terrorists iseeeee
EgwunsoDOTcom:

They will never listen, that's why every aboki that joins force today is praying to be posted to the East, they know that's where money and civilisation is..

None of them pray to be posted to ibadan, or osogbo, or ogbomosho, or even in any northern state, as if those places are not part of nigeria - yeye dey smell.

They are all afraid of poverty.
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by egunna(m): 7:34pm On May 12
EgwunsoDOTcom:

They will never listen, that's why every aboki that joins force today is praying to be posted to the East, they know that's where money and civilisation is..

None of them pray to be posted to ibadan, or osogbo, or ogbomosho, or even in any northern state, as if those places are not part of nigeria - yeye dey smell.

yet every chike and dike aspires will rather sleep under the bridge in Lagos than remain in ur "money flowing" hole
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 8:21pm On May 12
TimeTraveller:

I will proudly live in Osun State than any of the godforsaken shithole states of the southeast.
Then go back to your godforsaken shithole Osun State

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by Omodua(m): 8:50pm On May 12
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-gunmen-kill-two-policemen-in-enugu-checkpoint-attack/
I insist the problems in southeast and other parts of Nigeria needs dialogue. Not gunboat diplomacy.

Tinubu should reach out to all aggrieved parties in Nigeria, including his kinsmen, fighting for Yoruba Nation,and chart the way forward. What are the grievances and why the separatist agitations. It's the only way to achieve a lasting peace in the country.

The president should ignore the profiteers and political chidodos who want the problems to fester for their selfish benefits.

Lastly,he should put the machinery in motion to restructure the country.

Britain is our colonial masters and they restructured their country in such a way there's enduring peace. But ours is opposite.

Let peace rein the Land. Not graveyard peace.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by McCoy9067(m): 9:15pm On May 12
They've started again🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by Austineva(m): 9:19pm On May 12
God keep blessing and protecting our formidable Biafran soldiers
You guys are making us proud ✊✊✊

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by Mcslize: 9:28pm On May 12
But mean while, this is the true reality of what is currently going on in Enugu. Secrets exposed by anonymous. What's going on in Enugu is not caused by IPOB. It's caused by fulani men. Check screenshot below.

Don't joke with these people. Everything they say come to pass. They foresaw the explosion that occured in Port Harcourt some weeks ago. It came to pass. They exposed loads of other secrets, they all came to pass.

They are not bad people. They are just here to save people and humanity from lots of evil roaming the world. If you will like to know what's actually going on in Nigeria and around the world, to keep yourself informed of evil before they happen, so as to stay safe, better follow the Anonymous group on Facebook.

A word is enough for the wise.

Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by Dafresh: 9:41pm On May 12
chiagozien:
Mumu talk.

Who's is the criminal to disband ESN.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

God bless Ipob members worldwide

God bless all lovers of Freedom

God bless ESN
What is the name of ESN general commander? which state did they have their base or camp? Who and who is funding ESN?
How come we haven't heard about them since MAZI KANU was kidnapped? Answer all these questions if you say we have ESN
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by MasterTeeUSA: 2:35am On May 13
Still waiting for Peter Obi to release a statement .... let us start counting by the days and hours.

ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-gunmen-kill-two-policemen-in-enugu-checkpoint-attack/
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 5:56am On May 13
Dafresh:

What is the name of ESN general commander? which state did they have their base or camp? Who and who is funding ESN?
How come we haven't heard about them since MAZI KANU was kidnapped? Answer all these questions if you say we have ESN
What is the name of ESN general commander before KANU was kidnapped?

What state did they have camp before Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped?

Who and who is funding ESN before KANU was kidnapped?

Who is your Nigeria government accusing for this particular killing since you have not heard about them since Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped?

Then tell us, who is the apc ekperima to disband ESN?

Who's general commander of the ekperima criminals so called army?

Where's the camp of criminals of APC agent?

Who's funding the criminals of ekperima?

Why is your zoo government not mentioning ekperima criminals but always accusing ESN?

Answer the questions above
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by Diego35M: 9:49am On May 13
ijustdey:

so any terror that happens in the east now is now tagged to ipob esn, I guess it's a way they are shading the Biafra republic
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:19am On May 13
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Trust me when i say so, those motherfucker are really choking us here in ogbomoso too.
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by TimeTraveller: 11:41am On May 13
chiagozien:
Then go back to your godforsaken shithole Osun State

I live in Yoruba land. Why is it difficult for you people to live in your 5 plots?

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 3:41pm On May 13
TimeTraveller:

I live in Yoruba land. Why is it difficult for you people to live in your 5 plots?
Do you think I live in 5 yoruba store.

Hope you are not in Lagos because Lagos is not Yoruba land.
Go back to your 5 yoruba dirty toilet.
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by Dafresh: 5:25pm On May 13
chiagozien:
What is the name of ESN general commander before KANU was kidnapped?

What state did they have camp before Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped?

Who and who is funding ESN before KANU was kidnapped?

Who is your Nigeria government accusing for this particular killing since you have not heard about them since Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped?

Then tell us, who is the apc ekperima to disband ESN?

Who's general commander of the ekperima criminals so called army?

Where's the camp of criminals of APC agent?

Who's funding the criminals of ekperima?

Why is your zoo government not mentioning ekperima criminals but always accusing ESN?

Answer the questions above
Who's ekperima?
Answer my questions first I asked first
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 6:04pm On May 13
Dafresh:

Who's ekperima?
Answer my questions first I asked first
If you can't answer the above questions

Then answer this simple one, Who's ekperima to disband ESN?
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by Dafresh: 6:23pm On May 13
chiagozien:
If you can't answer the above questions

Then answer this simple one, Who's ekperima to disband ESN?
No more ESN. When last did you hear about ESN when last did see them being active? BLA are active every minute. ESN has been disband and reformed into BLA and BRF although what we want is peace
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 6:54pm On May 13
Dafresh:
No more ESN. When last did you hear about ESN when last did see them being active? BLA are active every minute. ESN has been disband and reformed into BLA and BRF although what we want is peace
You're just Mumu man write rubbish everywhere.
You keep saying no more ESN without making any point,or are you among those paid to project and market APC agent.

Tell us who's ekperima to disband ESN?

I am not disputing about few criminals arranged for the ekperima by his APC master to discredit ESN,to paint ESN and ipob black.

I'm still asking you who's ekperima in Ipob to disband ESN Mazi Nnamdi Kanu build?
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by Dafresh: 7:20pm On May 13
chiagozien:
You're just Mumu man write rubbish everywhere.
You keep saying no more ESN without making any point,or are you among those paid to project and market APC agent.

Tell us who's ekperima to disband ESN?

I am not disputing about few criminals arranged for the ekperima by his APC master to discredit ESN,to paint ESN and ipob black.

I'm still asking you who's ekperima in Ipob to disband ESN Mazi Nnamdi Kanu build?
You're a big fool. The COAS want to national Assembly to complain about Simon Ekpa, those in Imo are talking about the activities of Simon Ekpa boys but you're here calling him APC agent while your DOS that no army is complaining about them are not APC agents na you go tire
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 7:36pm On May 13
Dafresh:

You're a big fool. The COAS want to national Assembly to complain about Simon Ekpa, those in Imo are talking about the activities of Simon Ekpa boys but you're here calling him APC agent while your DOS that no army is complaining about them are not APC agents na you go tire
lolz Mumu ekperima.

Zuzu puoo
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by Dafresh: 7:39pm On May 13
chiagozien:
lolz Mumu ekperima.

Zuzu puoo
Ezi bida onye Iberibe, nkapi smell out of this place
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by ablejesus26(m): 9:44pm On May 14
chiagozien:
And no words about your fellow one Nigerians that recently killed dozen in Enugu.

Oooh I forgot your Nigeria government licensed them to bear arms the very reason your Nigeria security never hunt them .

Is that not the reason why well meaning sons and daughters of Igboland do not support your destructive oppressive ipob agenda??
All You have as achievement in Igboland is to drag the shameless Army that has little regards for the rules of engagement into the region.

Your esn will not be allowed to bear arms in Igboland.
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 10:59pm On May 14
ablejesus26:

Is that not the reason why well meaning sons and daughters of Igboland do not support your destructive oppressive ipob agenda??
All You have as achievement in Igboland is to drag the shameless Army that has little regards for the rules of engagement into the region.

Your esn will not be allowed to bear arms in Igboland.
But your fulanis herdmen will be allowed to bear arms grin grin
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by ablejesus26(m): 9:46pm On May 15
chiagozien:
But your fulanis herdmen will be allowed to bear arms grin grin

So you want to be like those killer heardmen right??

Well nothing will actually change the reality that the ESN are criminals and they will continue to be hunted down in Igboland.FACTS!!.
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 8:36am On May 16
ablejesus26:

So you want to be like those killer heardmen right??

Well nothing will actually change the reality that the ESN are criminals and they will continue to be hunted down in Igboland.FACTS!!.
And your Fulani herdmen will never be hunted.
You don't even care about their activities Igbo land, all you care is hating Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob.

Well!! ESN I believe has the right to hunt anyone hunting them.
They're not unarmed Igbos youths protesting peacefully and your Nigeria soldiers killed them in hundreds, which you and your kind cheered and celebrated.
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by ablejesus26(m): 7:07am On May 17
chiagozien:
And your Fulani herdmen will never be hunted.
You don't even care about their activities Igbo land, all you care is hating Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob.

Well!! ESN I believe has the right to hunt anyone hunting them.
They're not unarmed Igbos youths protesting peacefully and your Nigeria soldiers killed them in hundreds, which you and your kind cheered and celebrated.

The killer heardmen are criminals they are amongst the list of the deadliest terrorist, pitting the Scam ipob together with them puts a check on if you are truly Igbo.

Every gun wielding bastard killers be it Fulani bandits or kidnappers or ESN or UGM or ipob or drug runners will be crushed in Igboland it will happen soonest.

Na only ipob go believe this your last line, sensible people know that the ESN criminals were created to attack security formation and intimate sensible Igbos who refuse to be brainwashed by this ipob scam.
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by babtoundey(m): 7:06pm
chiagozien:
What brought this nonsense killing of security men in East?

Did you condemned what birthed this or was among those hailing it then.

Keep encouraging and enabling criminals while attacking in a bid to oppose the government. IPOB has threatened it would not allow the students write Mathematics exam on Thursday. You will still blame the government and exam organising body for making IPOB sit at home day a day to write a national exam.
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by NaijaPrince18: 7:58pm
chiagozien:
Do you think I live in 5 yoruba store.

Hope you are not in Lagos because Lagos is not Yoruba land.
Go back to your 5 yoruba dirty toilet.
Who told your filthy refugee ass Lagos is not Yoruba? Lagos is 100% Yoruba PIG
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 8:32pm
babtoundey:

Keep encouraging and enabling criminals while attacking in a bid to oppose the government. IPOB has threatened it would not allow the students write Mathematics exam on Thursday. You will still blame the government and exam organising body for making IPOB sit at home day a day to write a national exam.

When did enemies of East start caring for East?

I mean the same people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria soldiers for killing hundreds of innocent youths in East
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by babtoundey(m): 9:47pm
chiagozien:
When did enemies of East start caring for East?

I mean the same people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria soldiers for killing hundreds of innocent youths in East

Be playing. They may not see East as potential or dependable ally, no section of the country is the enemy of East. East must look inward to find its enemy. East is its own enemy. You always seesothers as your enemy because that is what you are to other people. Your hearts and intentions are soiled and dented. It's you who believe you cannot have a progressive cities in the East unless a certain city in the Southwest stops progressing. You rejoice and celebrate others misfortunes. So it's understandable you expect others to celebrate your woes and losses. But that's never the case.
The fall of East will not earn anyone medal or upliftment. No reasonable soul will read of unjust killing of the innocent and jubilate or call for more. What we tell you and will keep telling you is you enable criminals by singing their praise. You can condemn the infirmities of the FG or your state government without sounding as an ally of criminals. Stop defending the atrocities of criminals.

Nobody in the North sees Boko Haram and Bandits in the North as human rights activists. Nobody directly or indirectly justifies their bullshits even when it is obvious their emergence is the results of government failure and ineptitude.

Nobody in the southwest backs the unreasonable ways the Yoruba nation agitators try to fight their course even when it is obvious the timeless disappoinment from elected public officials birthed the agitations.

Nothing justify any form of Killing. Tackling roadblocks doesn't call for extreme measure of maiming and slaying people. K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Found Dead At His Home In Nasarawa. Photos / Nigerian Man Charged With The Murder Of Congolese Lady & Her Nephew In The UK / We’ll Keep Arresting You - Policeman Tells Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.