Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,862,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Start Food Production And Earn A Living And Be Your Own Boss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Start Food Production And Earn A Living And Be Your Own Boss (52 Views)

Hi. Nairalanders, Tell Us What You Do For A Living. / How To Start Food Stuff Business In Nigeria / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Food Production And Earn A Living And Be Your Own Boss by Olukenny001: 10:46pm On May 11
Did you know that foods business is the business you can invest in during inflation and you make your money, ask me why? Because nobody can do without food, our last penny we will spend it on food, now that the inflation is rising food industry is making their money because people will eat. Are you a working looking forward to retire? Are you working and want to be self employed? Are you a student looking forward to what to do after school? Are you unemployed? Now I will like to bring to you Agro processing business this involve producing food from Primary agricultural product to finish product that suit people for consumption.

This is a very good line of business I'm a producer of Olukenny Corn flour with Nafdac registered, from my experience and after a lot of research, and my Father retired for FIIRO Federal institute industrial research, this also gave me a lot of knowledge on production. Have decided to pass knowledge for those who are ready to learn, we have many product you can learn for example you can learn how to produce:

Poundo yam,
Cassava flour,
Peanut,
Ice cream,
Plantain flour,
Corn flour (Semo)
Liquid starch for dry cleaners,
Tea
Hot drinks,
Beans flour,
Sobo,
White Vinegar.
Corn syrup
Icing sugar,
Soya milk,
Juice and many more

We can also put you through on how to brand it and get it registered with the authorities, How to market it and sell it fast. Whatsapp +2348094774712 or email olukennyglobalventures@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Orange County Awnings Company: Combining Style With Sun Protection / Hackathon Tech Solution // Most Reliable Crypto Recovery expert / Nigeria Looks More Like Murder Land Than Motherland — Archbishop Onuoha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.