Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,903 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

.. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (3285 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: .. by Sirianese: 10:59pm On May 21
Reginaoyah:
God bless you for me. Some of these ppl sounded like they know my husband more than I do. It's a provision business...with two kids that have daily needs I don't ask him for.

About working, who will hire me without experience in any field and already in my 40s with kids? He's not wealthy but I know he has money to support me but he won't. That's why he hides his phone. You need to see my husband when I pick up his phone. What he does is hide it when I am home. A man constantly telling you I don't have money even you know the least 200k should be in his account is what? I don't want to go into too much detail because I would cry.

Since you say he doesn't cheat my surmise is that he's building a house

Now the question you should ask yourself is, why has he completely shut you out of his life? Because you're basically just roommates and at this point am scared to ask if you're having sex with him whilst you're both this disconnected from each other; human beings and especially Nigerians are capable of terrible, inhuman behaviour toward other people.

What I can understand here is that you act out your resentment (no money for hair, clothes, etc, all those things you feel entitled to) and it drives him even further away it's not until you fight and raise your voice before people understand that you resent/hate them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? / Hubby Caught In The Act,! / A Must Read True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.