Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Hubby Caught In The Act,! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Caught In The Act,! (3281 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 28, 2012
Hello fellow sisters,

What would you do if you travelled and decided to give your hubby a surprise, by coming back home earlier than planned, only to walk in and catch your hubby in the act!!

This happened dis morning to my sister. Hubby was obviously not expecting her as she walked into her bedroom and met them in bed, before she could gather herself together, the lady had disappeared.

Hubby had been on his knees asking for her forgiveness. She has asked me to advice her and im just at a loss of what to say to her.

ladies, pls drop ur opinion and/or advice. it would be highly appreciated.

Tnx
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Pampers: 6:40pm On May 28, 2012
its really unfortunate. ild would like to kno some details before contributn: are they legaly maried? how old is d mariage?do they have children yet?
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by maclatunji: 6:46pm On May 28, 2012
peaceheartt: Hello fellow sisters,

What would you do if you travelled and decided to give your hubby a surprise, by coming back home earlier than planned, only to walk in and catch your hubby in the act!!

This happened dis morning to my sister. Hubby was obviously not expecting her as she walked into her bedroom and met them in bed, before she could gather herself together, the lady had disappeared.

Hubby had been on his knees asking for her forgiveness. She has asked me to advice her and im just at a loss of what to say to her.

Tnx

I am beginning to suspect you with all of these events that keep happening to your friends and now your sister.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by moremi2008(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2012
maclatunji:

I am beginning to suspect you with all of these events that keep happening to your friends and now your sister.

I was JUST about to write the same thing. First it's a friend that hasn't had s[i]e[/i]x in 4yrs. Then it's another "friend" that resents her husband and in-laws. All in the space of a few weeks! Na only you?! Haba! Aunty Amebo!

https://www.nairaland.com/933021/distressed-wife-pls-advice

https://www.nairaland.com/930978/no-intimacy-4-years-dis
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by coogar: 6:57pm On May 28, 2012

Tnx

she wanted to give her hubby a surprise but the hubby had something of
a bigger surprise in mind. what advice does she need? she should have
a long cold shower, swallow some sleeping tablets and snore it out.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2012
All ladies will always ask someone for advise on what to do.

Don`t they have their own mind?

Everytime we heard it happened to a friend

It happened to a sister
It happened bla bla bla
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by ifyalways(f): 7:07pm On May 28, 2012
The hubby messed up big time.No regard or respect for the home,their bed.Of all the hotels,motels and places to bring a hoe,its their VERY bedroom he chose
What advise does she need?Make she just siddon jejely go lick her wounds.Are there kids involved?Is the man genuienly repentant?Can she forgive and forget wholly?its her call,she gets to make all the decision and live with it;good or bad.

When i was younger and single,i used to think that the day i'd catch my husband with another woman,i would just peel off my clothes and join the fun,sweet 3somes . . .LOL.
My views have long changed.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by coogar: 7:21pm On May 28, 2012
ifyalways: The hubby messed up big time.No regard or respect for the home,their bed.Of all the hotels,motels and places to bring a hoe,its their VERY bedroom he chose
What advise does she need?Make she just siddon jejely go lick her wounds.Are there kids involved?Is the man genuienly repentant?Can she forgive and forget wholly?its her call,she gets to make all the decision and live with it;good or bad.

When i was younger and single,i used to think that the day i'd catch my husband with another woman,i would just peel off my clothes and join the fun,sweet 3somes . . .LOL.
My views have long changed.

never knew you were once a fan of ménage à trois
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by taryour(f): 7:23pm On May 28, 2012

Not again!!!
But come to think of it,y are u soo sorounded with dis kain tori sef....
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Odunnu: 7:31pm On May 28, 2012
Its funny, just yesterday I was gisting with some friends and we painted this exact scenario.
Bia, Peace! Do I know you?
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by ifyalways(f): 7:42pm On May 28, 2012
coogar:

never knew you were once a fan of ménage à trois
LOL.
The spirit controlling a single care free girlie is so much different from the one dwelling with a married woman.
Then i was like,why sulk,cry and lament when u can as well join,have all the fun then "repent,confess and forgive" each other ?
Yeye thoughts.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Tgirl4real(f): 7:50pm On May 28, 2012
Lol... What will I do ke

Like someone said. I will go take a cold shower and sleep it out.lol

Seriously, what kinda irresponsible man is that? Infact, that man will try o.. . He will so try before he can win my trust back.

I guess I will just be quiet for some days. He better be prepared to give me details and a good explanation. We can can tell, it could be my fault.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2012
Pampers: its really unfortunate. ild would like to kno some details before contributn: are they legaly maried? how old is d mariage?do they have children yet?

Yep, bn legally married for 5yrs wt a kid
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 28, 2012
[quote author=peaceheartt]Hello fellow sisters,

Tnx

@peaceheartt,

You appear to have a fertile imagination,which you use to conjure stories which are tailored towards bashing men.
As for your imaginary story-I do not think any woman can really predict how she will react until it happens to her,as you can see even your "sister"did not know how to react,hence the need for this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 28, 2012

Tnx

story... story...... story.........
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by ronkebp(f): 10:34pm On May 28, 2012
HMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by taryour(f): 10:46pm On May 28, 2012
ronkebp: HMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my prof how una dey,family,work n bizness.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 28, 2012
@macola and moremi, whts my crime now? If all my posts is all about helping out pple close to me wt advice, whc one b una own

The world is full of too many troubles so y wonder y my posts so far had bn on suggestg advice to people who re in need of it.
Everyone got dia own issues bt dt doesn't stop us frm being dia for friends n families in need of advice on wht to do wen found at cross-roads.

Uncle Moremi, dis is nt a case of AMEBO, as u put it! I happen to belong to a club whr I see n hear terrible stories of wht women go thru, we listen and profer advice or xpress our opinions to diz women who most times need pple to talk to dem n encourge dem.d least I can do is to take some useful advice frm some gud nlders on here to dem. Whts suspicious abt dt I beg.

D topic actually happend to my sis. (Nt blood related, bt a club member)
Seriously if una no get any useful advice to drop here! I beg make una waka pass.

Una do o
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:34am On May 29, 2012
Madam, welcome to the club.. . U are just being fully integrated into Nairaland. cool
You will soon get used to it.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by EfemenaXY: 12:43am On May 29, 2012
peaceheartt: @macola and moremi, whts my crime now? If all my posts is all about helping out pple close to me wt advice, whc one b una own

The world is full of too many troubles so y wonder y my posts so far had bn on suggestg advice to people who re in need of it.
Everyone got dia own issues bt dt doesn't stop us frm being dia for friends n families in need of advice on wht to do wen found at cross-roads.

Uncle Moremi, dis is nt a case of AMEBO, as u put it! I happen to belong to a club whr I see n hear terrible stories of wht women go thru, we listen and profer advice or xpress our opinions to diz women who most times need pple to talk to dem n encourge dem.d least I can do is to take some useful advice frm some gud nlders on here to dem. Whts suspicious abt dt I beg.

Seriously if una no get any useful advice to drop here! I beg make una waka pass.

Una do o

Don't you just find it tiring, having to read loads of abbreviated words?? Is it an impossible task to simply type out words in full standard English??

Tnx

@ poster, word of advice to your sister: Tell her to run to the nearest lab & go check herself for STDs or any other nasties.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Johndoe100(m): 1:33am On May 29, 2012
@OP
There is no problem here. The man was having fun. He miscalculated, he is sorry. The story is fake, they don't lock doors?
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 29, 2012
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by lekkie073(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2012
peaceheartt: @macola and moremi, whts my crime now? If all my posts is all about helping out pple close to me wt advice, whc one b una own

Una do o
U̶̲̥̅̊ and ur fellow gossipers' club should find better things to do with ur life. So u̶̲̥̅̊ all in ϑ 'club' cannot effectively advice her, hence u̶̲̥̅̊ brought her issue to †ђξ outside world? U̶̲̥̅̊ я ά bad sister for dat matter!
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 29, 2012
Seriously though. This poster needs to stop posting all these shytty threads abeg. Na everyday something dey happen to your cousin, aunty, nephew, brother, sister, uncle ati be be lo?
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by maclatunji: 3:43pm On May 29, 2012

Una do o

Awwww, I just saw this. So it happened to a friend from your club and not your sister. You really need to screen the stories you post here. Some of these stories are private and what we say here will not really benefit those involved. Let your 'sister' decide for herself what she wants to do.

Then, you have to know when you are being scrutinized as against being attacked. We have a right to question you when you post stories here. tongue
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Skywalker5(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2012

Tnx

So you came to Naiarland for advice? angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by mo2raur(f): 7:15pm On May 29, 2012
@poster
Its nt compulsory 4 u to post a thread, u can always read other pple own. Nw pple v notice u n ur fake story attachment, n its nt good 4 u, spoil ur reputatn. Since u r good wit wild imaginatn, get a diary n a pen start putti it down u'l b good as a writer in bad relatnship matters. Not wit my sister,frds, neighbour fake story. Just an advise.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 29, 2012
grin cheesy cheesy

Walahi dis NL pple funny ooooooooo!!!! Orisirisi pple ! Una de make me laf wt una comments o! Ewo! Efemma cannot u/stand simple abbrevs. Uncle Mac was scrutinizing me, Odas disbelieved d post, even anty CC thinks its like nollywood, someone went on to say somethg abt reputatn, I beg wetin I want take dt one do for internet humans!

Bt seriously dis did happen and thank God for forgiveness, dts our only link to salvation
Tgirl dearie thank u jare my sis, u de try for dis ur pple o.

Tnx to all who dropped dia opinions and/or advice, honestly u dnt knw hw u'v helped.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by EfemenaXY: 9:58pm On May 29, 2012
^^ who says I don't understand your abbreviations?? I said it's tiring having to read paragraphs of the stuff.

And next time try spelling my name correctly - its not that hard.
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Mynd44: 6:32am On May 30, 2012
Tgirl4real: Lol... What will I do ke

Like someone said. I will go take a cold shower and sleep it out.lol

Seriously, what kinda irresponsible man is that? Infact, that man will try o.. . He will so try before he can win my trust back.

I guess I will just be quiet for some days. He better be prepared to give me details and a good explanation. We can can tell, it could be my fault.
It could be your fault? Oh boy where did you get this mentality? This is the reason men will continue to cheat and get away with it
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by jaybee3(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2012
@OP
What do you think would be the typical reaction from us men if the scenario was reversed?
Re: Hubby Caught In The Act,! by Nobody: 8:29am On May 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ who says I don't understand your abbreviations?? I said it's tiring having to read paragraphs of the stuff.

And next time try spelling my name correctly - its not that hard.

babe, wetin de pepper u like dis na cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. / My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS / Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Vanilla Extract And Vanilla Bean Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.