Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,136 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? (667 Views)

Why Prayers Of Many Christians Are Hindered / Labour To Get Your Own Divine Strategy - 2 Kings 2:14 / Who Should Go With You? [judges 7:1-8, 2 Kings 18:1-18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 1:17pm On May 14
MightySparrow:

Okay.
I say on His behalf that you are one of His problems.
Do you mean that all wickedness in the world is a pleasure to God except myself? Yes or no?
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 1:49pm On May 14
Michael547:

Do you mean that all wickedness in the world is a pleasure to God except myself? Yes or no?

Why not ask Him.

He said to have created all things for His pleasure. If any is not giving Him ask Him na!

Will He not answer you?
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On May 14
MightySparrow:

As long as I give Him pleasure. So what is my problem with that. Are you giving Him pleasure?

OK since you're giving your own God pleasure bah wahala! cheesy
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 2:01pm On May 14
MaxInDHouse:

OK since you're giving your own God pleasure bah wahala! cheesy

I f you are not giving your own pleasure, no problem.

I am giving my own.

Ps.147.11 - The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:03pm On May 14
MightySparrow:

I f you are not giving your own pleasure, no problem.

I am giving my own.
Ps.147.11 - The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy

Ok nah! smiley
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 2:33pm On May 14
MightySparrow:

Why not ask Him.

He said to have created all things for His pleasure. If any is not giving Him ask Him na!

Will He not answer you?
How can I ask him na? He is not on nairaland. Na you I dey follow talk na.
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 4:25pm On May 14
Michael547:

How can I ask him na? He is not on nairaland. Na you I dey follow talk na.

He said call on me nah!
Jer.33.3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee....
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 4:31pm On May 14
MightySparrow:

He said call on me nah!
Jer.33.3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee....
Which phone number?
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:32pm On May 14
Michael547:

Which phone number?

πŸ˜‚
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On May 14
Michael547:

Which phone number?
It's whatever their pastors tell them that they carry in their skulls as for the truth it's none of their business as long as their pastors tell them they're going to heaven everything else is less important.
If we can't use God's word to know things that displeases Him then why preaching? smiley
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 6:26pm On May 14
Michael547:

Which phone number?

Before phone came people were calling on God.

Your GB taught you that God has a phone number.
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 6:35pm On May 14
MightySparrow:

Before phone came people were calling on God.

Your GB taught you that God has a phone number.
How were they calling on him?
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 7:00pm On May 14
Michael547:

How were they calling on him?

Just shout to Him.grin
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 7:23pm On May 14
MightySparrow:

Just shout to Him.grin
Abeg which name I go shout?
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:25pm On May 14
Michael547:

Abeg which name I go shout?

God of mightysparrow Papa
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 7:26pm On May 14
Aemmyjah:

😁😁😁na wa oo
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 12:43am On May 15
Michael547:

😁😁😁na wa oo

The only living God that does not obey the whims and caprices of any Governing Body.

The Unchangeable Lord.
The One who is light and lives in light, not oldness or newness of light.

My God, who works wonders.
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 12:45am On May 15
Aemmyjah:

Do as in the days of Jonah, when people were calling on the names of their gods.
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 8:15am On May 15
MightySparrow:

The only living God that does not obey the whims and caprices of any Governing Body.

The Unchangeable Lord.
The One who is light and lives in light, not oldness or newness of light.

My God, who works wonders.

Wetin be the name of the God na
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 8:20am On May 15
Michael547:

Wetin be the name of the God na

So all these why you have been discussing you don't know the name of your God?
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 8:25am On May 15
MightySparrow:

So all these why you have been discussing you don't know the name of your God?
Na your God name I dey ask.
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 8:31am On May 15
Michael547:

Na your God name I dey ask.

What is your problem with that?
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 8:34am On May 15
MightySparrow:

What is your problem with that?
I want to know him na
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On May 15
Michael547:

I want to know him na
I told you the guy is EMPTY!

The only thing he can do is to join critics when they are speaking against a religion then he will start spewing gibberish claiming he is also a believer.

Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 9:52am On May 15
Michael547:

I want to know him na
if I tell the name of my God will worship Him?
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 11:25am On May 15
MightySparrow:
if I tell the name of my God will worship Him?
I can't say for now until I know him.
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 11:32am On May 15
Michael547:

I can't say for now until I know him.

Neither will I tell you if you are not ready to serve Him
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by elated177: 12:20pm On May 15
Judedwriter, the two scenarios are totally different.
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Michael547(m): 1:11pm On May 15
MightySparrow:

Neither will I tell you if you are not ready to serve Him
Na wa oo...so I no gonknow the God wey I wan serve first? 😁😁
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On May 15
Michael547:

Na wa oo...so I no gonknow the God wey I wan serve first? 😁😁
Sometimes you will wonder the type of people claiming they are believers!
Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:34pm On May 15
MightySparrow:

Do as in the days of Jonah, when people were calling on the names of their gods.

Re: What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? by MightySparrow: 6:54pm On May 15
Aemmyjah:

My own God, Jehovah of the Bible, the testimony of Israel, the Unchangeable One.

Not the god of GB that changes with the whims and caprices of any nonsensical GB. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Help Plz / A Better Way To Invest Your Money / Genuine Investment Program

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.