Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

This Is Bringing To You, A Trip From Owerri To Aba, Abia State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Bringing To You, A Trip From Owerri To Aba, Abia State (145 Views)

FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Bringing To You, A Trip From Owerri To Aba, Abia State by BetterNaija123: 9:23am On May 12
Embark on an exhilarating journey from Owerri to Aba, as you traverse past the majestic Sam Mbakwe Airport, Naval base, and the scenic Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway, where each mile is a testament to the beauty and diversity of Nigeria's landscape...Read More

Re: This Is Bringing To You, A Trip From Owerri To Aba, Abia State by dangermouse(m): 9:29am On May 12
Following. Be more objective pls

1 Like

Re: This Is Bringing To You, A Trip From Owerri To Aba, Abia State by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:42am On May 12
Make I book space

I like seeing posts from igbos living in the SE...u are the real deal
If I wanna go to PHC from Awka, I guess I'll have to ply the route too

1 Like

Re: This Is Bringing To You, A Trip From Owerri To Aba, Abia State by michlins(m): 10:22am On May 12
Has Hope completed this road?

Lat time I traveled on the route, work was still ongoing and they were at the airport junction

1 Like

Re: This Is Bringing To You, A Trip From Owerri To Aba, Abia State by BetterNaija123: 11:44am On May 12
Yes. Not really sure of the present condition from Aba to PH which is just few kilometers

EmperorCaesar:
Make I book space

I like seeing posts from igbos living in the SE...u are the real deal
If I wanna go to PHC from Awka, I guess I'll have to ply the route too

Re: This Is Bringing To You, A Trip From Owerri To Aba, Abia State by BetterNaija123: 11:47am On May 12
Which airport junction. Hope just reconstruction that Airport junction them mark it and left the spot. You can watch check below for complete details of the trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2GzesyhB74?si=giUEN37Ld3Xl1V04

michlins:
Has Hope completed this road?

Lat time I traveled on the route, work was still ongoing and they were at the airport junction

(1) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit's Facebook Account Has Been Successfully Recovered / Will IELTS AND TOEFL Give An Arts Student Edge For Funding/scholarship? / Domestic Operations Of Max Air Suspended Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.