Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,006 members, 7,845,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today (377 Views)

Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by grassrootsig: 12:03pm On May 12
CELEBRATING MY WIFE, MRS UCHE UBAH AS SHE CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY TODAY

Chérie,

As the sun rises on another year of your beautiful life, my heart swells with gratitude and love for the incredible woman you are. Today, on your birthday, I want to take a moment to pour out my deepest appreciation for everything you do, not just today but every day, to make our lives richer, happier, and more fulfilling.

You are the heart and soul of our home, the pillar of strength that holds our family together through thick and thin. Your unwavering commitment to our family's well-being, your selfless dedication to creating a warm and loving environment for us all, is nothing short of remarkable. From the small gestures of kindness to the monumental sacrifices you make, every day, I am reminded of how truly blessed I am to have you as my partner in life.

My darling, over the years, we have faced many challenges and triumphs together. We have weathered storms and basked in the sunshine of our love. We have laughed until our stomachs hurt and cried tears of joy and sorrow. Through it all, you have been my rock, my pillar of strength, my constant source of support and love. You have stood by my side through thick and thin, never wavering in your commitment to our marriage and our family.

I am so grateful for all that you are and all that you do. Your love, your kindness, your generosity, your strength – they all inspire me to be a better person, a better husband, a better father and a better leader. You are my guiding star, my compass, my true north. Without you, I would be lost in a sea of uncertainty and doubt. With you by my side, I am confident that we can conquer any obstacle that comes our way.

Today, as we celebrate you, I want you to know just how deeply you are cherished, how profoundly you are loved. Your kindness, your compassion, your unwavering devotion to our family, are the greatest gifts I could ever ask for. And as we embark on another year of adventures, challenges, and beautiful moments together, I am filled with hope and excitement for all that the future holds.

So here's to you, my darling wife, on your special day. May this birthday be a reflection of the incredible person you are—a day filled with laughter, love, and countless blessings. Thank you for being the shining light in my life, for being my partner, my confidante, my best friend. I love you more than words can express, and I am endlessly grateful for the privilege of sharing this journey with you.

Happy birthday, my love. Here's to many more years of love, laughter, and unforgettable memories together.

With all my love,

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by grassrootsig: 12:07pm On May 12
Anambra South's first lady is plus One today

Re: First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by Hezzyluv: 12:07pm On May 12
HBD to her.

She resembles Dabiri Erewa in this pix.

Re: First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by grassrootsig: 1:00pm On May 12
First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today

Re: First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by LibertyRep: 1:06pm On May 12
Congratulations.

But when do we start having first ladies for senatorial districts?

Take it easy before politicians lash onto it and start making budgets for such non existence office.

4 Likes

Re: First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by slivertongue: 1:28pm On May 12
any other first lady outside Mrs Soludo is counterfeit

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by Dagah2: 1:37pm On May 12
Ana-emenu. First lady ké...
Nkwugheri

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by Adaisback(f): 1:51pm On May 12
We don't have any other first lady apart from Nonye Soludo in Anambra state..Madam, Happy birthday but your husband is a wicked man

4 Likes

Re: First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by Melagros(m): 3:39pm On May 12
COMRADES, wife of a senator first lady? Nigerians with love of title is something else

1 Like

Re: First Lady Of Anambra South Senatorial District, Dr Mrs Uche Ubah, Is +1 Today by oluztx: 5:09pm On May 12
Hezzyluv:
HBD to her.

She resembles Dabiri Erewa in this pix.

Agbadox stop, don't compare her to a known tribalist and bigot.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Wike Is Planning At The Moment / NIGERIA Was Bleeding When We Took Over, We Have Stopped The Bleeding - TINUBU TO / Con Award Thrills Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.