Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,352 members, 7,843,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With 3 Different Men Part 1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With 3 Different Men Part 1 (258 Views)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With 3 Different Men Part 1 by Vvyy: 1:26pm On May 12
I first met my boyfriend in 2016, although we weren't a thing at that point, till in the year 2019. And even then, we decided to go with the flow. What we had wasn't defined, yet we were both committed to eachother in the sense that we were exclusive and weren't seeing other people. He was a student, and had just a few months left in school before graduation. I was also a student, about rounding up too. Then the pandemic happened and we were delayed a whole year, but we remained together with no disturbances. Fast forward to after he graduated and left the school environment where I still was. We decided that we would make it long distance. And for the first few months, it worked. I made my first visit to the state where he now worked and it was obvious we had missed eachother. I spent about a week and then had to leave for school. And we went back to being long distance again. The next time we would see eachother would be during a strike that happened months after my first visit. I stayed longer this time. We spent quite sometime together, but it didn't feel like the first or when we were still in school. And shortly before I left, we had a big argument and I left. Prior to that, I had started getting concerned about the fact that we still didn't have a name for what we were doing, and it troubled me. But I suppressed it. Shortly after I left, conversations started getting shorter and shorter. And if you've been in an LDR before, you'll know what that meant for your relationship. It continued for a long time and we were beginning to grow apart. I felt alone, though I never brought this before him. It was assumed that he knew exactly what he was doing, so I didn't bother. Fast forward a few months later, I met a guy online and we spoke for a while, then we decided we were going to meet in person. We did for the first time, and we spoke for a while about a whole lot of randoms and then we parted ways. We didn't see eachother till a couple weeks later. This time, we decided it would be somewhere more private, so we met at his place and things went down. We had s*x for the first time. I had never cheated on my boyfriend till now, I'll add that I've never been with any other man too. I felt guilty for about a week but then I found ways to justify what I had done, and fed my conscience with exactly what it needed and I was fine after that. Soon, I did it again with this same guy for the second time, which was also the last time. My boyfriend was still distant, there had been no improvement in our communication, so I drifted away too. We still kept in contact though. Shortly after my first affair, I had the second, and then the third. And then somehow my boyfriend got around to find out about my doings, I won't get into how he did. It's not relevant to this story. But he did but didn't confront me immediately. He had changed jobs and I had also graduated and was now working as well. We didn't meet eachother after my second visit, till about a year+ later. He came into the town where I was and he arranged that we met at the hotel he was staying at. I dragged my feet at first, but I agreed in the end. He picked me up from my house and we went to his hotel room, before we could say jack, we had had s*x. He still hadn't confronted me till this moment. But he kept asking if I was sure that I didn't have anything that I could give him (STIs/STDs). I was a bit surprised because he had never asked me that, but I shrugged it off as a joke. He was in town for 2 days, so we had s*x twice, then he left (still didn't confront me). Few weeks later, I travelled back to school to do my clearance and collect my statement of result. I did this without letting him know, but he knew that I'd traveled. He asked me where I was and I lied that I was at work. Later that evening, I was confronted by him. Turns out I had given him something, and boy was he pissed[sup][/sup]

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With 3 Different Men Part 1 by 123yes(m): 1:34pm On May 12
Congratulations on your cheating spray. You are a wonderful woman. More Greeze to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With 3 Different Men Part 1 by Saviourk: 7:33pm On May 12
Story story
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With 3 Different Men Part 1 by Sonia27: 9:24pm On May 12
Vvyy:
I first met my boyfriend in 2016, although we weren't a thing at that point, till in the year 2019. And even then, we decided to go with the flow. What we had wasn't defined, yet we were both committed to eachother in the sense that we were exclusive and weren't seeing other people. He was a student, and had just a few months left in school before graduation. I was also a student, about rounding up too. Then the pandemic happened and we were delayed a whole year, but we remained together with no disturbances. Fast forward to after he graduated and left the school environment where I still was. We decided that we would make it long distance. And for the first few months, it worked. I made my first visit to the state where he now worked and it was obvious we had missed eachother. I spent about a week and then had to leave for school. And we went back to being long distance again. The next time we would see eachother would be during a strike that happened months after my first visit. I stayed longer this time. We spent quite sometime together, but it didn't feel like the first or when we were still in school. And shortly before I left, we had a big argument and I left. Prior to that, I had started getting concerned about the fact that we still didn't have a name for what we were doing, and it troubled me. But I suppressed it. Shortly after I left, conversations started getting shorter and shorter. And if you've been in an LDR before, you'll know what that meant for your relationship. It continued for a long time and we were beginning to grow apart. I felt alone, though I never brought this before him. It was assumed that he knew exactly what he was doing, so I didn't bother. Fast forward a few months later, I met a guy online and we spoke for a while, then we decided we were going to meet in person. We did for the first time, and we spoke for a while about a whole lot of randoms and then we parted ways. We didn't see eachother till a couple weeks later. This time, we decided it would be somewhere more private, so we met at his place and things went down. We had s*x for the first time. I had never cheated on my boyfriend till now, I'll add that I've never been with any other man too. I felt guilty for about a week but then I found ways to justify what I had done, and fed my conscience with exactly what it needed and I was fine after that. Soon, I did it again with this same guy for the second time, which was also the last time. My boyfriend was still distant, there had been no improvement in our communication, so I drifted away too. We still kept in contact though. Shortly after my first affair, I had the second, and then the third. And then somehow my boyfriend got around to find out about my doings, I won't get into how he did. It's not relevant to this story. But he did but didn't confront me immediately. He had changed jobs and I had also graduated and was now working as well. We didn't meet eachother after my second visit, till about a year+ later. He came into the town where I was and he arranged that we met at the hotel he was staying at. I dragged my feet at first, but I agreed in the end. He picked me up from my house and we went to his hotel room, before we could say jack, we had had s*x. He still hadn't confronted me till this moment. But he kept asking if I was sure that I didn't have anything that I could give him (STIs/STDs). I was a bit surprised because he had never asked me that, but I shrugged it off as a joke. He was in town for 2 days, so we had s*x twice, then he left (still didn't confront me). Few weeks later, I travelled back to school to do my clearance and collect my statement of result. I did this without letting him know, but he knew that I'd traveled. He asked me where I was and I lied that I was at work. Later that evening, I was confronted by him. Turns out I had given him something, and boy was he pissed[sup][/sup]
sounds unreal but did you give me an STD. Why would he think dat? Why are you telling us? Were you in a relationship with any of the guy you were sleeping with? How did he find out? Come and complete your story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simple Step On How To Create A Blog Using Blogger / Project Topics And Materials In Political Science / Joseph Ayo Babalola University, 2015/16 POST UTME FORM Is Out Cal_08140548418

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.