Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! (695 Views)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Antell95(m): 2:13pm On May 12
Despite feeding the nation's treasury with oil money, the youths of south south Nigeria are wallowing in poverty. I AM READY TO JOIN THE MILLITANT, does anyone have a clue on how i could go about that? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Antell95(m): 2:17pm On May 12
This country is sitting on a time bomb. I can't wait to behold the liberation war.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by lordm(m): 2:40pm On May 12
Fools, so destructive behavior will make you better.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Bizibi(m): 2:47pm On May 12
You are on your own even the main men wey run the creeks don be politicians.

3 Likes

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Throwback: 2:52pm On May 12
Antell95:
Despite feeding the nation's treasury with oil money, the youths of south south Nigeria are wallowing in poverty. I AM READY TO JOIN THE MILLITANT, does anyone have a clue on how i could go about that? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

What about Tompolo and Asari that woke up before?

Are you saying they are now sleeping on the millions of petro-dollars they secured for themselves?

Are you trying to replicate their template to secure some oil money for yourself also, seeing that you did not even pretend by claiming environmental degradation or any other noble reason besides the oil money?

What poverty are you talking about in the NigerDelta?

Are all Nigerians not working to make ends meet, while all state governments get their statutory monthly allocations from the federal government, such that oil producing states get more?

All the amnesty programme and NDDC and NigerDelta Ministry packages never reach to develop that side?

Na your own agitation to swallow fufu go finally develop that side?

My guy, no fufu for you.

Go and find work to do.

9 Likes

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Nyamiriflathed: 2:55pm On May 12
Antell95:
Despite the oil derivation and low population e.g Bayelsa state, your governors are the most corrupt. Channel your energy correctly while you are at it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Nukilia: 3:03pm On May 12
Go and join a church and start serving God...

3 Likes

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Remman(m): 3:29pm On May 12
Ormo, everybody eyes dey red. Try to thief make them catch you nai you go know. As for militancy, guy, the levels don change. Once you become a problem, they'll send Tompolo after you. You need to think twice. Militancy paid off only during Yaradua's time, now na death path o. Even bonkering is now hard as Tompolo and soldiers are after bonkering guys. Politicians are now owning oil wells which makes it difficult for just any person to jump into bonkering.

My advice, if you know who your councilor is, and can access him, start your complaints from there. Or come up with a real problem happening around you and bring the attention of the government to it by calling the media like Sahara Reporters, AIT or Vanguard.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:16pm On May 12
lordm:

What do you suggest he do?
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Oceanfl0w: 4:25pm On May 12
Go and hustle...

Create wealth for yourself and your family and forget about government and their wuruwuru money.

The money is there, but in the hand of few and sadly, the youths have turned their slaves for peanuts
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by blabulu2000: 4:25pm On May 12
Antell95:

Check.yoir back....DSS Is monitoring your movements ..in fact , nah all your family dem go lock up....your freedom.don.tire you , you go soon get free accommodation for.jail.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:31pm On May 12
blabulu2000:

Check.yoir back....DSS Is monitoring your movements ..in fact , nah all your family dem go lock up....your freedom.don.tire you , you go soon get free accommodation for.jail.

Stop this stupid threat!
They have every right to fight for their resources that the yoruba-fulani have been controlling and using for their own selfish interests
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by 2elliot: 5:23pm On May 12
Antell95:
Not militancy, but we can form a strong force that will fight for the cessation of this cesspit. I am an Ijaw from Bayelsa state. And I am will to form such group.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by 2elliot: 5:25pm On May 12
Nyamiriflathed:

Despite the oil derivation and low population e.g Bayelsa state, your governors are the most corrupt. Channel your energy correctly while you are at it.
F#ck you cowhead! We don't need your sermon. Nigeria is a failed country and we don't want the to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by 2elliot: 5:27pm On May 12
Throwback:

What about Tompolo and Asari that woke up before?

Are you saying they are now sleeping on the millions of petro-dollars they secured for themselves?

Are you trying to replicate their template to secure some oil money for yourself also, seeing that you did not even pretend by claiming environmental degradation or any other noble reason besides the oil money?

What poverty are you talking about in the NigerDelta?

Are all Nigerians not working to make ends meet, while all state governments get their statutory monthly allocations from the federal government, such that oil producing states get more?

All the amnesty programme and NDDC and NigerDelta Ministry packages never reach to develop that side?

Na your own agitation to swallow fufu go finally develop that side?

My guy, no fufu for you.

Go and find work to do.
*fonja, take your sermons else where and put it where the sun don't shine. We simply do not want to be part of this zoo.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by tunjiajayi: 5:30pm On May 12
Beware of the cyber security drive.

Them go jam you.

Beware, be wise.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by favor914: 5:33pm On May 12
Antell95:
Please gerrout with this nonsense with the highest Federal allocation from The Federal Government to the region since independence, nothing to show?

If you were from that region, you would have cursed all the past governors, & their family members for their mismanagement of the region.

7 Likes

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by favor914: 5:40pm On May 12
Antell95:
This country is sitting on a time bomb. I can't wait to behold the liberation war.
Quite obvious that you have no future plans for yourself, & is jobless, or unemployable?

6 Likes

Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Antell95(m): 5:45pm On May 12
favor914:
Quite obvious that you have no future plans for yourself, & is jobless, or unemployable?
Lol.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Antell95(m): 5:46pm On May 12
2elliot:
Not militancy, but we can form a strong force that will fight for the cessation of this cesspit. I am an Ijaw from Bayelsa state. And I am will to form such group.
send me a PM
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Antell95(m): 5:49pm On May 12
blabulu2000:

I am waiting for their arrival. SOUTH SOUTH DSS are literates and have seen the light, just so you know.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Antell95(m): 5:54pm On May 12
Oceanfl0w:
Go and hustle...

Create wealth for yourself and your family and forget about government and their wuruwuru money.

The money is there, but in the hand of few and sadly, the youths have turned their slaves for peanuts
Not slaves, and cowards. But freedom is coming... Tomorrow.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Antell95(m): 5:59pm On May 12
ChybuzzDD:

Stop this stupid threat!
They have every right to fight for their resources that the yoruba-fulani have been controlling and using for their own selfish interests
He thinks everyone is scared of death. Maybe he think our mothers do not love us, or he could be seeing me as tout with a strong 2.1 in computer science.. Allow him! He's destined to be a slave.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by AcadaWriter: 6:10pm On May 12
come and join a church and start serving comed... ... Huh, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by Antell95(m): 6:28pm On May 12
AcadaWriter:
come and join a church and start serving comed... ... Huh, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
i have a place of worship already. F.L.C.C
Re: SOUTH SOUTH Should Wake Up! by TurbinePower(f): 12:47pm On May 16
lordm:
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

No Vengeance / In due time our continent will burn / Indian Arrested For Illegal Road Cutting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.