Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

One Thing About Nyesom Wike Is He H Quarrelled With All Those Who Brought Him Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing About Nyesom Wike Is He H Quarrelled With All Those Who Brought Him Up (211 Views)

Debo Ologunagba: Wike Won't Dump The Party That Brought Him From Obscurity / Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing About Nyesom Wike Is He H Quarrelled With All Those Who Brought Him Up by ibechris(m): 3:34pm On May 12
John Mbata made a mistake handing you over to Odili to make you Obio Akpor LGA Chairman.

Amaechi made a mistake sending your name to Jonathan for ministerial appointment.

Jonathan made a mistake fighting Amaechi in order to make you Governor.

Mary and Peter Odili made a mistake, helping you win your supreme court cases to retain you as Governor.

Today all of these persons are your enemies, you are the only one who is right.

How else can we define a narcissist than putting your name there (Nyesom Wike)?

Everything is about you, if it is not you, then the system must be destroyed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing About Nyesom Wike Is He H Quarrelled With All Those Who Brought Him Up by vanitybutiwanti: 3:43pm On May 12
ibechris:
John Mbata made a mistake handing you over to Odili to make you Obio Akpor LGA Chairman.

Amaechi made a mistake sending your name to Jonathan for ministerial appointment.

Mary and Peter Odili made a mistake, helping you win your supreme court cases to retain you as Governor.

same Mary and Peter odili that he treated like Kings and Queens?

Same senator mbata that he awarded countless road contracts to his construction company in Rivers state? Off the top of my head I can count 10 project that company did in Rivers state(Monier construction company)

Please can you tell me or show me where wike disrespected patience and Goodluck Jonathan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing About Nyesom Wike Is He H Quarrelled With All Those Who Brought Him Up by jumper524(m): 3:50pm On May 12
ibechris:

all I can say is Wike chooses the right enemy.
enemy to the political class and friend to the people.
Re: One Thing About Nyesom Wike Is He H Quarrelled With All Those Who Brought Him Up by smellingmenses: 3:54pm On May 12
ibechris:

Fubara must be paying handsomely for your different groups.
Re: One Thing About Nyesom Wike Is He H Quarrelled With All Those Who Brought Him Up by smellingmenses: 3:55pm On May 12
vanitybutiwanti:
same Mary and Peter odili that he treated like Kings and Queens?

Same senator mbata that he awarded countless road contracts to his construction company in Rivers state? Off the top of my head I can count 10 project that company did in Rivers state(Monier construction company)

Please can you tell me or show me where wike disrespected patience and Goodluck Jonathan?

Fubara mobilised e-rats aren't difficult to identify. Don't bother with it

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Ready To Fire Underperforming Ministers, Says Presidency / Stockbrokers Urge New Minister To Review Extant Laws / Governor Ayodele Fayose Don Enter Watch List, Double Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.