Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest (13897 Views)

Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF / Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest / 50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by Scamburster(m): 1:42pm On May 13
TechBaron:
Because Diri has talked about the injustice going on around the control of resources, they've started their usual propaganda.

The oil in the south belongs to the south. If the North are managing their gold, why can't the South manager their resources?

I see alot of brain dead fellows asking what they have been using the 13% derivation they have been getting for, what have your own state governors been using the FAAC allocations they've been fraudulently getting over the years too?

This system we're adopting is a terrible one!

The government is lucky that there are a few greedy ones amongst us that have decided to parley with them. Else it would have been resource control or no oil exploration in the Niger Delta!
Lol, I am eagerly looking for this comment, gbam this your post. Thanks very much you are among dude that think outside the box. I knew that something like this must happen immediately I red about that governors statement. Honestly Nigeria are too predictable.
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:47pm On May 13
Yampotatocarrot:

I may be wrong, but I think that's what they call modular refinery... Your opinion is very correct, why don't government just ask them to upgrade, that way, we'll have many of them refining this oil for us, with constant checks and balances from whatever government agency to make sure they adhere strictly to the rules
Exactly. Problem is that we have nonentities in power. It's a shame we are still taking of refining fuel everyday when Biafrians did that for 3 years of their civil war. Because top men are involved in the importation, it will never see the light of the day. One reason, corruption
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by phoneport(m): 1:48pm On May 13
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/military-uncovers-over-50-illegal-refining-sites-in-bayelsa-forest/
How many bandits and terrorist hideouts have they discovered in the North
Southern Oil Military of Nigeria grin
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by onuman: 1:55pm On May 13
Chicagograduate:
So why is NNPC importing fuel when we have local refineries?Give them licences to operate legally.
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by okito: 1:56pm On May 13
50 only? There are thousands of illegal refining sites in Bayelsa. I have flown in choppers over a hundred times over Bayelsa state to the Atlantic Ocean, and the number of illegal refining operations I see each time is mind boggling!!!
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by 4tomandchi: 2:29pm On May 13
Let them trace those mining our Gold in Zamfara na abi na only Niger Delta be Nigeria?!
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by Franking: 2:49pm On May 13
And how many illegal mining sites in Zamfara?
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by Gggjhhj: 3:04pm On May 13
SpecialAdviser:
I suggest they arrest those guys, jail them and sell those refineries to others and officially register them as legal. Especially if what they refine has all the qualities of good fuel.

We cannot afford to take them off the market at this critical time. But I know this government will not listen. They will destroy them or even burn them down.

Meanwhile, what useless Buhari and Tinubu cannot achieve, individuals are doing it.

Arrest them and jail them shey na your papa land the crude come out, somebody refine fuel for him land, you say make them jail them, what value does your place add to the economy

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by zionstaar75: 3:13pm On May 13
Yourcommentshowsyourignoranceandlackofintelligence
SpecialAdviser:
I suggest they arrest those guys, jail them and sell those refineries to others and officially register them as legal. Especially if what they refine has all the qualities of good fuel.

We cannot afford to take them off the market at this critical time. But I know this government will not listen. They will destroy them or even burn them down.

Meanwhile, what useless Buhari and Tinubu cannot achieve, individuals are doing it.
your comment shows your ignorance and lack of intelligence. Do you know the harm those guys are causing to the environment.?your name should have been wasted school fees
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by TylerPerry: 3:14pm On May 13
ManirBK:
Good development
DUNCE
Bitter Obi boys are the prime suspect
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by year2013: 3:17pm On May 13
Putindbutt:
Bitter Obi is a prime suspect.

I am very happy that everyone is ignoring you due to your stupidity.
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by MasterTeeUSA: 3:18pm On May 13
I still don't understand why the Govt cannot stop these illegalities...all you need is a drone with thermal sensor...the heat generated from these illegal refineries will point all of them out...then you go into the forest and bring down the forests for roads that can make patrols easier moving forward. Every inch of this country should be easily accessible...that is how you reduce illegalities

ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/military-uncovers-over-50-illegal-refining-sites-in-bayelsa-forest/

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by Smartcitizen: 3:27pm On May 13
ManirBK:
Good development

Bitter Obi boys are the prime suspect

Oya take;

Shake it very well.

Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by Waffarianman(m): 3:47pm On May 13
Chicagograduate:
So why is NNPC importing fuel when we have local refineries?Give them licences to operate legally.

No mine them but they can give ordinary POS stand CAC. Yeye government

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by lexyclasy: 4:21pm On May 13
ManirBK:

Where are the 50 illegal refineries, i want to count them, not this pics you put up here
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by Newton1045: 4:53pm On May 13
I ve been saying this.

Free these guys,let them supply us fuel.
It's fractional distillation.

We wud keep improving as time goes on

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by bigiyaro(m): 5:21pm On May 13
You can locate refinery in the thick mashland forests, but you can't locate 200 kids in the Savana in broad day light.

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by senex4u(m): 5:56pm On May 13
It's well.
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by khattab02: 8:02pm On May 13
Where is Diri.. come talk how boys from ya state dey steal 13% of ya oyel.

We still have a very long way to go in this kwantry
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by khattab02: 8:05pm On May 13
MasterTeeUSA:
I still don't understand why the Govt cannot stop these illegalities...all you need is a drone with thermal sensor...the heat generated from these illegal refineries will point all of them out...then you go into the forest and bring down the forests for roads that can make patrols easier moving forward. Every inch of this country should be easily accessible...that is how you reduce illegalities

True talk.

FG neva ready fight anything in this kwantry
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by Ten06(m): 10:16pm On May 13
SpecialAdviser:

Who them go jail? Every of their oga has his own dump where they cook condensate in the naija Delta
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by UNNGRADUATEEE: 11:45pm On May 13
ManirBK:

Who was this stupid individual that leaked this to the militaryI was about going for oil bunkering
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by UNNGRADUATEEE: 11:49pm On May 13
okito:
50 only? There are thousands of illegal refining sites in Bayelsa. I have flown in choppers over a hundred times over Bayelsa state to the Atlantic Ocean, and the number of illegal refining operations I see each time is mind boggling!!!
Shut up, stop faking to be a pilot
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by UNNGRADUATEEE: 12:03am On May 14
ManirBK:

I wish that am from Bayelsa, I would have been a billionaire now.
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by obrian888: 8:38am On May 14
SpecialAdviser:

You how you people are being fooled? the Niger delta cannot control her resources, directly or indirectly, but the north can mine their gold and keep the money to themselves, these criminals could not locate Boko Haram, bandits, killer Herdsmen and abducted Nigerians all over the forest, but they where able to locate illegal refineries in the forest of Bayelsa, and some of us are clapping for them. why won't they search and locate the refineries, whenv they are going to collect Egunje from it? why will they not sacrifice their lives to do that? they should continue.
Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by obrian888: 8:39am On May 14
brain54:
Nigerian army and navy...

Are the biggest culprits when it comes to oil bunkering.

They make so much money from these oil bunkerers in order to cover up their activities. Sometimes even engaging directly in the activity.

They only carry out routine bursts once in a while where the small frys are arrested and made scapegoats of!

Exactly, God bless you, but the gullible Nigerians see them as working for the good of the country, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest by okito: 11:08am On May 14
UNNGRADUATEEE:
Shut up, stop faking to be a pilot
May I seize this opportunity to extricate you from the cocoon of perennial and generational ignorance. I never claimed to be a Pilot. I am a Drilling Engr and i have been flying offshore for over 15 years. If you have additional concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) / Nyesom Wike's New Beautiful Mansion / FRSC Considers Relocation Over LASTMA, Driver Clash, LG Counts Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.