Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,942 members, 7,845,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries (14754 Views)

Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries / Retired Soldiers Protest 24 Months Unpaid Pension Arrears (photos) / FG Begins Verification Exercise For Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:49pm On May 12
Lizzysamuel:

Bateria, even your own Messiah has now disappeared.

See him, see sinking the Nation.

Clown.

See as u dey defend person wey dey owe 7months salary

What is Stockholm syndrome again

You guys are hardship are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by santaclaws: 10:49pm On May 12
chnnmfl:
Make una the use una sense nah.

The month of May never finish, meaning that Otti is just 11 months in office.

Do you really believe that Otti is owing 7 months out of 11 months? That means he only paid 4 months since he came in. Did you really believe that and it didn't made news until this thread? Lol

That 7 months was left by the past governor and Otti promised to pay it but after the verification exercise to chatemate ghostworkers.

"Do you really believe Otti is owing 7 months?"
Imagine the kind of smelly statement you just made! 🤮

Otti is actually the one owing the salaries, stop doing damage control. It's in the news.

Even if all the 7 months salary were owed by his predecessor, it is also his debt, government is a continuum, he has to find ways to pay it cos it's not the worker's fault.

NLC can strike anytime, they're there to protect workers' interest, not the government's..

4 Likes

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:51pm On May 12
VinnyBaba:
I Hope Joe Ajaero is not trying to use these Guys to Undermine Otti. undecided

Person dey owe 7months salary and na wetin u fit talk be this

As your family members no dey among,u no go too care na

You guys defend bad leaders just cause of political affiliations

You're irredeemable

4 Likes

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:55pm On May 12
OriginalYoruba1:

Please speak for yourself self o .

We Yoruba in Osun state is not complaining

You're even too ashamed to identify with your own tribe cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've never seen a Yoruba person try to claim Igbo anywhere before

Omo...u guys and Inferiority complex is 5&6

If I be Igbo,me sef go dey shame to come out as one,so I no blame u cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by NezzyMike: 11:17pm On May 12
inoki247:
Lol his Lover will come and defend him I'm sure if this was done by anybody from the two major party the thread go don full with foam in dere mouth....

. Nigeria politicians if u like paint Dem white....

Using 7month to verify same person wey he no take 7month to buy two Hilux for 1billion nd blame Microsoft Excel....

Abg aw many workers dey Abia wey dem dey use 7month do verification if Otti handle the whole of Nigeria na 50yrs he go use verify everybody oh....

7 months owed by the past govt. He wants to confirm non-ghost workers before paying off.
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by chnnmfl(m): 11:21pm On May 12
santaclaws:

"Do you really believe Otti is owing 7 months?"
Imagine the kind of smelly statement you just made! 🤮

Otti is actually the one owing the salaries, stop doing damage control. It's in the news.

Even if all the 7 months salary were owed by his predecessor, it is also his debt, government is a continuum, he has to find ways to pay it cos it's not the worker's fault.

NLC can strike anytime, they're there to protect workers' interest, not the government's..
You are a mumu man.

You made it looked like the 7months arrears came from his administration in your hasty bid to tarnish his image. You were corrected but you now jumped to "govt is continuum".

Who doesn't know that govt is a continuum. By the way, did Otti ever said that he won't pay? Otti is seeking for adequate verification to prevent ghost workers from receiving payment in their bedroom. The last administration allowed thousands of them into the govt payroll.

Even from the article itself, the NLC didn't say that the governor refused to pay, they are saying that Otti didn't consult them before embarking on a verification exercise.

So what's your point?

1 Like

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by khattab02: 11:22pm On May 12
7 months?

Mr Governor please try and finish the verification oo. A worker deserves his wages and when due especially when the sweat of the work is still on his skin.

I rate governors very very low when they don't pay the rights of civil servants.
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by khattab02: 11:27pm On May 12
NezzyMike:

7 months owed by the past govt. He wants to confirm non-ghost workers before paying off.
na 20 millions be the ghost workers??

Or na till eternity Dem dey take verify ghost workers??

Our leaders are callous when it comes to worker welfare. And that's not good
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Yelight(m): 11:40pm On May 12
Madups:
Super werey if anything like that dey. My uncle na civil servant.. i still get friends wey dey civil service for this state people wey i see everyday. some people go just wake up wan begin another person name just because they feel say dem get the opportunity.

Otti's popularity among Abians is already perceived as a threat to them already. He's exposing the ghost workers and who gets their salary.

1 Like

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Apel147(m): 11:57pm On May 12
Useless because they are now attacking your obi party? But useful when they attack FG or Imo state? Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5 and 6🙄😜😂😂😂

SpecialAdviser:
Useless NLC. 4th arm of the government.

Does anybody take them serious?

1 Like

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Fearyourcreator: 11:59pm On May 12
sinola:

do we care if you love us or not...all we know is that we will be ahead of you anyday, anytime.

ewu
Ahead of who abeg? You can only be ahead of Una sef ... If people are always having issues with you , check yourself... You have problems with almost all the major tribe in this country ...
Tell me how the igbos are ahead of the rest of the tribes in Nigeria ...
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by santaclaws: 12:20am On May 13
chnnmfl:
You are a mumu man.

You made it looked like the 7months arrears came from his administration in your hasty bid to tarnish his image. You were corrected but you now jumped to "govt is continuum".

Who doesn't know that govt is a continuum. By the way, did Otti ever said that he won't pay? Otti is seeking for adequate verification to prevent ghost workers from receiving payment in their bedroom. The last administration allowed thousands of them into the govt payroll.

Even from the article itself, the NLC didn't say that the governor refused to pay, they are saying that Otti didn't consult them before embarking on a verification exercise.

So what's your point?

Your elders at home are the mumu, not me. His administration is the one owing...

https://punchng.com/abia-nlc-tackles-gov-over-seven-month-unpaid-salaries-workers-verification/

1 Like

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by MasterTeeUSA: 12:37am On May 13
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Wickedlywicked: 1:39am On May 13
Lizzysamuel:

There are alot of ghost workers in Abia State.

The governor is doing verification to checkmate that and you're angry?

Lover of Nigeria, why?
Is that enough reason to starve the real workers for 7 months?
Why hasn’t he been able to hasten up the verification and weeding-out exercise??
Stop making excuses for Nigerian wicked politicians, they are all the same

1 Like

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Krankhead: 1:58am On May 13
Lizzysamuel:

There are alot of ghost workers in Abia State.

The governor is doing verification to checkmate that and you're angry?

Lover of Nigeria, why?
But if it Lagos now you will not support the Lagos state governor. You will say it's marginalization. Bikis it's Gbajue governor. You change the gear.
Just say Shane to the governor for nit paying 7 months salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Krankhead: 2:00am On May 13
Gbajue will not say anything for Otti owing 7 months salary. But if it is Lagos, he will write letter to UN, OAU. UNESCO JAMB, NECO, EU with his sister OBY. . Anything about Otti is good but if it were to be other governor it's Bad in the eyes of Gbajue and his e-rat
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Krankhead: 2:03am On May 13
Wickedlywicked:

Is that enough reason to starve the real workers for 7 months?
Why hasn’t he been able to hasten up the verification and weeding-out exercise??
Stop making excuses for Nigerian wicked politicians, they are all the same
Otti and Mr Gbajue are fraudulent . If it were to be Lagos, the people supporting Otti now will crying marginalization everyday plus Arise TV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Krankhead: 2:05am On May 13
chnnmfl:
You are a mumu man.

So what's your point?
So why not clear it. Make una dey try to dey pics for.one place. If it Lagos you will.not say the same thing. That's my problem with you people.
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by donprinyo(m): 2:36am On May 13
APC and their online urchins are disgraceful.
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Diligence: 4:03am On May 13
Let's bell the cat now:

This verification exercise is to expose ghost workers!

Guz: Shey no be true say: many guvs & their ilks hv both fictitious names & other names who are not civil servants but they receive salaries (on a regular) every month? This happens in almost EVERY STATE? No be small MONI we dey talk about-o?

ALEX OTTI wants to Cleanse the SYSTEMIC conduit pipe of corruption & misappropriation of funds!

Nlc must cooperate. Don't be used by politicians or beneficiaries to scuttle or truncate these good intentions of Guv ALEX.O!
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Ewedegubbler: 5:56am On May 13
Una must do the verification. E get why

All ndi Mmuo workers in Abia must be weeded out
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by BALLOSKI: 6:03am On May 13
SpecialAdviser:

you won't say this if they're not going against LP governor.
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by blamingthedevil: 6:38am On May 13
Riskymarvelous:
God punish you and your APC supporters
Epain am
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by blamingthedevil: 6:43am On May 13
Diligence:
Let's bell the cat now:

This verification exercise is to expose ghost workers!

Guz: Shey no be true say: many guvs & their ilks hv both fictitious names & other names who are not civil servants but they receive salaries (on a regular) every month? This happens in almost EVERY STATE? No be small MONI we dey talk about-o?

ALEX OTTI wants to Cleanse the SYSTEMIC conduit pipe of corruption & misappropriation of funds!

Nlc must cooperate. Don't be used by politicians or beneficiaries to scuttle or truncate these good intentions of Guv ALEX.O!

Verification SEVEN MONTHS and stealing at the same time... buying 2 Hilux Vehicles for #1 billion . No wonder they couldn't carry out due diligence on the cost of the vehicle

1 Like

Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by CJStarz: 6:46am On May 13
SpecialAdviser:

Read and understand the matter at stake here.
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by OriginalYoruba1: 7:00am On May 13
EmperorCaesar:

You're even too ashamed to identify with your own tribe cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've never seen a Yoruba person try to claim Igbo anywhere before

Omo...u guys and Inferiority complex is 5&6

If I be Igbo,me sef go dey shame to come out as one,so I no blame u cheesy cheesy

Egbon ode, shut up before you start vomiting 🤮 rubbish here . That’s how the other guy was calling me Chinedu because I don’t support Tinubu, if I may ask you , are you better than them? See me see wahala o
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by OriginalYoruba1: 7:05am On May 13
Tareq1105:

Stop the impersonation, you're not a Yoruba man.

Don’t lie on my head o

I’m a Yoruba guy and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Yankee101: 7:07am On May 13
That’s how yaya Bello started
Pay workers their salaries
Keep salaries going while you audit
Re: No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries by Freebills12: 7:22am On May 13
[color=#000099][/color]
FitCorper:
And this is “supposedly” the best gov in the southern region. I just laugh, just take a trip to delta and see what gov sheriff is doing. Everyone is starting to trust government at the state level which is very important.

It is funny that you can read but can't understand. What is there in this verification, only to upload your data in the internet and have your biometric captured.
If Otti owes workers 7 months salaries, APC and PDP in state would have carried the news. No to ghosts workers in Abia states. Ikpeazu, Theordre Orji, even Kalu had their unseen workers collecting salaries every month. Go and do verification. No verification no salary!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Forbes TV Interview: Says Jonathan Threatened Him (Video) / Senator Ben Bruce Chats With Students At Government Secondary School, Abuja / SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.