Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder (35773 Views)

Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, Β£10,000 Bounty / Benin Republic Releases Seven Detained Nigerian Students Over Cyber Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Vector42: 9:38pm On May 12
Uh
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by doggedfighter(f): 9:38pm On May 12
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by chysam: 9:39pm On May 12
Tokshadeen:
Place a bounty on her if you want her arrested real quick.

Just for a bag of local rice,they will fish her out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Jeon(f): 9:39pm On May 12
DeepSight:

Big head, big chin, I taya.
What about the dentition? =white πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by jahsharon: 9:40pm On May 12
Factfinder1:
Police dey lie

Maybe she don curse tinubu and him government that's why they pack all this nonsense allegations full her head

Take your drugs oooooo, because the psychiatric hospitals are full
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by DeepSight(m): 9:41pm On May 12
Jeon:

What about the dentition? =white πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Honestly, I kept trying to understand that one. I still dont get it.
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Tokshadeen: 9:41pm On May 12
chysam:

Just for a bag of local rice,they will fish her out

Even half bag my brother grin
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by youngdave78(m): 9:41pm On May 12
wide mouth big head
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by jubrilELsudan: 9:41pm On May 12
STUPID NIGERIAN POLICE DESCRIBING IRRELEVANT FEATURES LIKE IT WILL ASSIST IN IDENTIFYING HER

DEM FOR KUKU DESCRIBE HER KUKUNASE JOIN SEY E DEY WIDE AND DEEP AND MOIST AND SOFT AND WARM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On May 12
She's in the UK but is being charged by NPF?
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Angelfrost(m): 9:42pm On May 12
I read "Handsome Reward" and burst into laughter...! grin
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by OriginalYoruba1: 9:43pm On May 12
post=129919951:

Source: https://leadership.ng/police-declare-uk-based-nigerian-woman-wanted-over-cyber-stalking-murder/
They should arrest her , she can’t spoil the image of good people of Yoruba in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

I will even urge the Uk πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ government to hag her by Dea-th so that our other Yoruba blogger will learn from her mistake and stupidity
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by jiz: 9:45pm On May 12
Salute to all women grinding along with their husband to support their children.

Fear any chubby women that has wealth without legit enterprise
post=129919951:

Source: https://leadership.ng/police-declare-uk-based-nigerian-woman-wanted-over-cyber-stalking-murder/
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by youngrichnigga: 9:46pm On May 12
The bulletin further noted her last known address as 833 Woolick Road in the United Kingdom.
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) and shoddy execution of jobs are 5&6, everyone knows that all address in the UK must have a post code which is the unique identifier of locations undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Just like I thought, she's in Nigeria and issued a rebuttal already. NPF doing a hatchetman's job as usual see below

Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by oluwaahmed: 9:47pm On May 12
My fellow omulabis, we need to calm down. We are beginning to constitute a serious nuisance in UK. Every single crime in UK there must be an omulabi. From rape, to murder, fraud, drugs, armed robbery omulabi dey camper ah ah cry angry please let's respect our hosts insha allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by jojothaiv(m): 9:47pm On May 12
immortalcrown:
May God touch the hearts of "inhuman" beings so that crime will stop or at least reduce.

Meanwhile, those who condemn the entire Igbo tribe whenever an Igbo person is accused of a crime should try to understand that every tribe has criminals.
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Santalpharay: 9:53pm On May 12
They forgot to tell us that she is a CONE HEADED fellow 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Hope they never mined her Big Head.
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Topsin4great(m): 9:54pm On May 12
The one wea I see today get one breast, small head and a very big back side 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by braine(m): 9:55pm On May 12
Size of head. Lol.
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by essentialone(m): 9:57pm On May 12
Most Yoruba ladies in UK are Criminals.

Believe or doubt it. Your choice.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by erico2k2(m): 9:57pm On May 12
post=129919951:

Nigeria and the UK have extradition avreement .since the PC ha e all th3 xetails why not give it to the uk pc and rest.they even have her adress.
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Santalpharay: 9:59pm On May 12
DeepSight:

Honestly, I kept trying to understand that one. I still dont get it.

Her (dentition) teeth = white
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by lowkey0147: 10:05pm On May 12
TOPCRUISE:
She look like an owambe Yoruba woman
Check her name nah, you dey learn? Na them, Wetin them sabi again grin

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Gboom: 10:07pm On May 12
immortalcrown:
May God touch the hearts of "inhuman" beings so that crime will stop or at least reduce.

Meanwhile, those who condemn the entire Igbo tribe whenever an Igbo person is accused of a crime should try to understand that every tribe has criminals.
Crime is not peculiar to every tribe, but you hardly see Igbos on this forum condemning criminal act committed by his fellow Igbo unlike Yoruba that will expose and condemn the act and the criminal

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Johnnygill(m): 10:10pm On May 12
Pls help me call this fraudster Emmanuel Wilson to refund my 100k his contact is 07013424099
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by Buharism101(m): 10:19pm On May 12
Reminds me of baby reindeer
Sent from my ipohn
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by thecommunist(m): 10:19pm On May 12
Good luck on getting her. If they cannot prove these allegation to the UK courts, then no judge will grant interpol or the UK police the warrant to extradite her, nothing will happen. They think it's in Nigeria where they can just fabricate charges to victimize the poor after taking money from the rich and powerful
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by immortalcrown(m): 10:21pm On May 12
Gboom:

Crime is not peculiar to every tribe, but you hardly see Igbos on this forum condemning criminal act committed by his fellow Igbo unlike Yoruba that will expose and condemn the act and the criminal
I don't believe you.
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by thecommunist(m): 10:23pm On May 12
erico2k2:

Nigeria and the UK have extradition avreement .since the PC ha e all th3 xetails why not give it to the uk pc and rest.they even have her adress.
the office of the attorney general of Nigeria(not even the Nigeria police) will have to proof the allegations to the UK courts before they can approve any extradition. If its all fabricated, there is nothing they can do to her. They think it's Nigeria that the police acts as the judge, jury and executioner.
Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by We4all: 10:30pm On May 12
How is her face oval? Make up artists can make people's nose look pointed. She is heavily made up. Let them post her real picture, then we can start from there.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder by MySolace: 10:33pm On May 12
Tokshadeen:
Place a bounty on her if you want her arrested real quick.
Audio bounty was placed naa... Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Young Man Shot Dead In Onitsha, Anambra State (Graphic Photo) / Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra

Viewing this topic: funkelola(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.