Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters (39181 Views)

Gov Fubara Is Set To Renovate Rivers Assembly Quarters / Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Peacecore: 10:09pm On May 12
lowkey0147:

Hunger don open their eyes, they thought it will be looting as usual, but Fubara as a honest man won't succumb to their nonsense tune.

Fubara should just sack all these men, let them go to court or do their worst, simple.
Wetin emoyion no fit do no dey exist o grin grin grin
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by engineerboat(m): 10:11pm On May 12
GUNITGuy:
That man created this for himself....His advisers aren't Good at all .....Only two politivians are on his side the remaining 27 assembly against and all the Local government Chairman.....

Its all about LG chairmen tenure

Those LGA Chairman are clueless You want tenure extension yet You're fighting the Governor

Who does that
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Sacroscant1: 10:11pm On May 12
Next will be Ganduje wike and Shettima go match
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Inosky: 10:11pm On May 12
Gullible treasury looters' parade that's all I see.
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:15pm On May 12
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbFBCxF9wk

Wike's loyalists led by the State APC CTC Chairman, Tony Okocha; Minority leader of the House of Reps, Kingsley Chinda; other members of the Reps Caucus, LGA Chairmen and others storm Rivers Assembly Quarters in solidarity to the Amaewhule-led Rivers Assembly.
Just by mere looking at their faces, you know that they are defeated already.

Wike has lost his grip.
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Obesity(m): 10:37pm On May 12
Ofunaofu:
These are the faces of those hell-bent on making sure there's no peace in Rivers State.

They are happily marching to make sure that Rivers State is in chaos.

Wike and his fellow detractors should allow Fubara to concentrate on governing Rivers State.

Wike, as governor, won't tolerate just a little of what he is dishing out at Fubara. 

Is anyone stopping him from performing his duties? 🥲
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by stanbright(m): 10:50pm On May 12
yarimo:
the governor is fooling himself with paper weight politicians in rivers state
E sure me die say you be Yoruba man
And I am surprised what interest you have with Rivers State
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Nyamiriflathed: 10:51pm On May 12
Men dem
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by stanbright(m): 10:52pm On May 12
yarimo:
the same way bitter OBI and his bitter Obidients already drown in the red see abi
Are you from Rivers state evil man
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by yarimo(m): 10:55pm On May 12
stanbright:

Are you from Rivers state evil man
kidnapping and robbery alert nairalanders
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Snowx: 11:01pm On May 12
Peacecore:
In one sentence, how?

He knows what to do...since everybody wan mad
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by okorogodwin4(m): 11:02pm On May 12
The real person in charge is the person collecting the FACC allocation from the federal government
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Segxydube: 11:06pm On May 12
yarimo:
This is very commendable from Rivers state APC.

Commendable?? You get sense at all
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Kukutente23: 11:23pm On May 12
Faiththatworks:
Seriously what's playing out in Rivers states is like a thousand of A Night laffz,so much Comedy In the last One Year.
The party in charge of Rivers state is APDPC.
Gov Wike is a very very confused man,he is trying to take over the APC while still being in charge of PDP.
Gov Wike is A megalomaniac,he's not different from those crazy military Administrators that ruled Nigeria some years ago.
They never needed a platform to retain power,that's what's playing out in Rivers state.
He's playing both sides to stay in Power.
I don't understand why PDP elected officials will walk with APC members to show solidarity with members who defected from the PDP to APC.
This is political abracadabra.
Wike is politically confused,I don't understand why the PDP can't just suspend the man and push him out of the party.
He will end being a liability and not an Asset in 2027.
God bless Nigeria.
Na the bolded off me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 11:53pm On May 12
Because?....When he ruled,did anybody march against him?
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Riskymarvelous(m): 12:07am On May 13
yarimo:
This is very commendable from Rivers state APC.
I know you will like it you never like better things for your life since wey are don know you
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by ComeToJesus: 12:12am On May 13
fergie001:

Wike's loyalists led by the State APC CTC Chairman, Tony Okocha; Minority leader of the House of Reps, Kingsley Chinda; other members of the Reps Caucus, LGA Chairmen and others storm Rivers Assembly Quarters in solidarity to the Amaewhule-led Rivers Assembly.

This thing don reduce the ratings I had for Rivers men..

Na bunch of clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by ufotunang: 12:31am On May 13
yarimo:
the governor is fooling himself with paper weight politicians in rivers state
.. nothing wike can do....he is just making noise
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by ufotunang: 12:32am On May 13
Just wasting their time... nothing they can do
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by yarimo(m): 12:34am On May 13
ufotunang:
.. nothing wike can do....he is just making noise
that is what losers like you said before 2023 general election
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by sheriffindy(m): 12:50am On May 13
Month of March should have been better for this.

Or May be the month that starts with fooling people.
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by ufotunang: 12:56am On May 13
yarimo:
that is what losers like you said before 2023 general election
....as it dey sweet fubara...it dey pain them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Dwaizman(m): 1:16am On May 13
nem95:
lies rivers no dh pay corpers
Well during wike i was paid (2020) pandemic. I serve for only 4,months in obio akpor, rumokurshi lisec. tongue.

Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by McStoic(m): 1:22am On May 13
fuckJones:
Politicians have quoted all Bible verses except the one where Zacheaus returned to the poor all that he had stolen from them.
Hahahaha
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by McStoic(m): 1:24am On May 13
BodyCount:
I don't like Fabura but Wíke is a certified foòl. He deserve Fabura to shít on his head and spit on his face.
Wike is ripping what he sow and this is one of the situation where I love Karma.
Wike humiliated and disrespected Amaechi far more than this. He's having a dose of his own medicine now and he can never win this battle, unless the sitting governor is the biggest foòl alive.
In life, you will reap what you sow!

Bros you didn't state why you hate Fubara
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by McStoic(m): 1:27am On May 13
Chigozie321:

I support Fubara 100% in this fight but let us be honest, that guy has not been impressive since he became a governor.

Detractors no longer have access to the state Treasury so I expect projects to be buzzing left, right and center. But NO, no significant development till date.

Lets hope he starts delivering when this fight is over.
Don't you think being distracted can also him not concentrate on his job?
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by bong4(m): 1:32am On May 13
fergie001:

All these Daddies, I see you people matching up and down everyday on television and pictures. What enterprise are you guys involved in apart from politics?
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by aywagze(m): 3:12am On May 13
PH people and unnecessary violence ..no wonder they have so much money but no serious development ..🤔
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Love56743: 5:02am On May 13
I know that wike we win at last, But this guy is the only person that has given wike nightmare, Wike is vry lucky that he delivers for president tinubu if not fubara for don chase wike out of river State, The guy nor even fear wike despite he is a minister, i always fear people who don't talk too much they are very wicked and deadly sometimes..
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Azumagcc(m): 5:48am On May 13
Pecoleee345:
Sim started the fight too early.

I can never support any politician when they fight cos they are all the same.
Too early.
He did not read the 48 laws of power nor The Mafia Managers! He acted like an ungrateful person.
Re: Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters by Cj4charles(m): 6:12am On May 13
Chigozie321:

I support Fubara 100% in this fight but let us be honest, that guy has not been impressive since he became a governor.

Detractors no longer have access to the state Treasury so I expect projects to be buzzing left, right and center. But NO, no significant development till date.

Lets hope he starts delivering when this fight is over.
Wike and his boys are not allowing him to work.. Imagine almost the whole house are with Wike, most of the commissioned are for Wike how will he work with ideas he have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.