Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Urgent About Ukba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent About Ukba (1068 Views)

UKBA Officers Caught In Lagos Filing Fake Visa Application For Maid / UKBA Staff Are Rejecting African Visas Unfairly - Independent Report / Ukba Nigeria Annoucement Regarding E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent About Ukba by ibboywale: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
I WAS DENIED ENTRY BY THE ENTRY CLERANCE OFFICER ON THE BASIS THAT I SUBMITED A SCAN COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS MY SPONSOR IN THE UK SENT TO ME , I WAS NOT GIVING THE RIGHT TO APPEAL , PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT NEXT TO DO OR IS THEY DO NOT GIVE ME RIGHT TO APPEAL, SO SOMEONE TOLD ME THER THAT I CAN REVIEW IT HOW POSSIBLE IS THAT AND AM I GOING TO SUBMIT THE REVIEW THE WAY I SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS
Re: Urgent About Ukba by worry246(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
You need to check with them to clarify your situation soon.
You say you submitted scan copies of documents.
It sounds like they may have taken them a FAKE which brings ten year ban.
Re: Urgent About Ukba by bolame: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
They just dont want to give you the visa, cant they verify the scan copies and make a decision on that? i would advise you to wait awhile and reapply
Re: Urgent About Ukba by bolame: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2011
Which type of category did you apply for, And can you state all the reasons you were refuse on
Re: Urgent About Ukba by OmoTier1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
ibboywale:

I WAS DENIED ENTRY BY THE ENTRY CLERANCE OFFICER ON THE BASIS THAT I SUBMITED A SCAN COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS MY SPONSOR IN THE UK SENT TO ME , I WAS NOT GIVING THE RIGHT TO APPEAL , PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT NEXT TO DO OR IS THEY DO NOT GIVE ME RIGHT TO APPEAL, SO SOMEONE TOLD ME THER THAT I CAN REVIEW IT HOW POSSIBLE IS THAT AND AM I GOING TO SUBMIT THE REVIEW THE WAY I SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS
Can you be more specific as to the visas category you applied for, the nature of document they claimed should have been original and not photocopy so we can be more specific in giving you our candid opinion.
Re: Urgent About Ukba by ibboywale: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
they never claimed any of my docments to be fake , all document my documents are genuie and they never state that ,i applied for visiting visa

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Pls / Please help / I Want To Relocate To Canada 2 Live & Work, How Can I Get A Good Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.