Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How To Break Out Of Poverty With Your Mobile Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Break Out Of Poverty With Your Mobile Phone (80 Views)

Removing Import Restrictions Will Lift 1.3M Nigerians Out Of Poverty– World Bank / Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Say Goodbye To Poverty With These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Out Of Poverty With Your Mobile Phone by Roguemind: 10:06pm On May 12
I remember the first time i saw a phone, it was those nokia phones with antenna

I was excited when i had my first phone call, it felt like magic. At that time nobody i knew had a smart phone.

Today even 10 year olds own a smartphone.

…but one thing alot of people do not realize is how powerful their smartphones are.

For instance, do you know that a typical smartphone has 100x more processing power than the computer that put man on the moon.

Which means you can use your smartphone to perform complex tasks…and even make good money for yourself.

The question you may have now is - How?

The answer is simple - use it to land a international remote job.

The steps are:

Step #1: Pick a Skill you want to get a job for. One high paying, easy to learn and high in demand job roles is: Marketing automation

Once you have picked a Skill then move to step 2

Step #2: Create an account on a remote site saying you offer that service.

Step #3: Once a client/employer reaches out to you, come to our telegram channel at PocketMonie, send us a message to do the work for you.

Now here is why this is amazing.

With your smartphone you can land a job that pays you $250, you pay the PocketMonie team $100 to do the work for you while you pocket $150.

If you land two jobs like this every month you could be averaging $300 a month.

…and you would be making all that money by just chatting with your smartphone with clients on those remote sites.

Now.

You have a few questions like - what if you want to learn the skill YOURSELF, so you can do the work & keep the entire money for yourself?

How do you increase your odds of landing these international jobs on international remote jobs?

What are the 100s of remote sites you can go to land this job and how do you make your profile attractive.

You need a step by step guide so you can start applying for International jobs in the next 48 hours or less.

This is what we teach inside the PocketMonie online school (plus more) Go here to join the class https:///+jvHizIz8eu05MDM0

(1) (Reply)

Cross River To Abuja: The Town Of UGEP Is A Cassava Processing Hub / Top 8 Long-term Business Loans In Nigeria, 2024 / Lagos-calabar Coastal, Tinubu Have To Sack Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.