Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today (12942 Views)

Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Iboroma as Commissioner-designate / Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Hoelujohn: 8:37am On May 13
yarimo:
General FUBARA faction
I was thinking it was tyranny Wike's faction.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Righthussle: 8:37am On May 13
T
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by canalily(m): 8:39am On May 13
Now you're talking.....stand up like elected governor not selected... Even if you were selected

5 Likes

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by nesman: 8:40am On May 13
This is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Samogloby: 8:40am On May 13
Good! Any house or place used by pro-wike for gatherings should be demolish. Same tactics Wike used during last election.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by phemmie06(m): 8:41am On May 13
When will these people start working for the good and benefits of the masses
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Exceed15: 8:44am On May 13
Fubara is indeed a lion .

5 Likes

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by TruthsFM: 8:44am On May 13
fergie001:

Make I challenge SAN?
cool
nope explain more on how the 27 pro Wike lawmakers are illiegal in debating on any bills in the rivers state house of Assembly since they decamped to APC last year. We want to know your input. Already Wike and his pro lawmakers have lost it already. Including the pro Wike chairmen too have lost it totally.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Gboom: 8:45am On May 13
Fubara is not wise at all, why not dance to Wike tunes to get hold of power, he has not even spent a year, he has bitten the finger that fed him.
I'm sure, his bp will high because lack of peace of mind, he needs to mellow down so that he can govern in peace of mind
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Smartcitizen: 8:48am On May 13
Akpakomiza2:

Fubara will continue fighting and end up achieving nothing in 4 years.abeg take that Frank okiye something to FP

That's your wishful thinking and wishful thinking is far from realities.

I pity emotional people like you who doesn't understand that politics is like a car without direction, the weather determines the direction.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by favour32(m): 8:48am On May 13
This na HOA wey we know.
If you nor know the power wey get you, you nor fit use am.

Wike power end for Abuja.
After that one, nothing for am as Nigeria go avoid am where power dey because na werey.

Atiku was right in not to pick him as Vp when he won.
Don't do business with werey.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Samogloby: 8:49am On May 13
Gboom:
Fubara is not wise at all, why not dance to Wike tunes to get hold of power, he has not even spent a year, he has bitten the finger that fed him.
I'm sure, his bp will high because lack of peace of mind, he needs to mellow down so that he can govern in peace of mind
So you prefer 25 percent of the Rivers money to be given to a particular person, how will the government perform?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Smartcitizen: 8:51am On May 13
Samogloby:
So you prefer 25 percent of the Rivers money to be given to a particular person, how will the government perform?

Those people are useless idiots who doesn't know their left and right. They only support where their master ask them to support.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Greatex90: 8:51am On May 13
This is just a format,. Olodo
It's done to avoid impersonation, as only the recipients would get the aforementioned details
atiku4President:
Rivers political brouhaha doesn't have any nomenclature at all. See as the letter no get date, not to talk of Ref. No

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by AngelicBeing: 8:52am On May 13
grin
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Gboom: 8:53am On May 13
Samogloby:
You don't know the agreement they both had for him to become the governor. It's too early to Fubara to start fighting
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Emmanuel909090: 9:08am On May 13
Fubara is smart
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by EKOSuperior(m): 9:13am On May 13
TruthsFM:
nope explain more on how the 27 pro Wike lawmakers are illiegal in debating on any bills in the rivers state house of Assembly since they decamped to APC last year. We want to know your input. Already Wike and his pro lawmakers have lost it already. Including the pro Wike chairmen too have lost it totally.
Section 109(1)(g) of the Constitution provides that if any member of the House of Assembly leaves the political party that sponsored him during the election to another political party, such member of the House of Assembly automatically lose his seat, it is a constitutional provision. Defection from one's political party to another is only permitted on the grounds of division or brouhaha in the political party.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by andy244: 9:14am On May 13
Are you sure you read that letter?

atiku4President:
Rivers political brouhaha doesn't have any nomenclature at all. See as the letter no get date, not to talk of Ref. No
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by thatigboman: 9:15am On May 13
omowolewa:
Getting hotter

It would be childish to semolish the quarters just to score cheap point. A notice of renovation is enough and gey IGP enforcement of resolutions after veto

What is the essence of demolishing when they can meet wherever the maze is in the state
how can they meet when court has declared their positions vacant?
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Mrexcell(m): 9:23am On May 13
leokid866:
yes but ask yourself where those people are today? Except for fubara who will soon collect who in that list is off any importance today?

There's always a first time no champion for ever wike's invisibility over the years is simply because of river's resources he has been controlling nothing else these past months he is no longer the governor have exposed him.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Ekaka14: 9:24am On May 13
hooklover:
made a mistake in 2016 by supporting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake in 2017 by supporting Prince Uche Secondus as PDP National Chairman.

I made yet another mistake in 2021 by supporting Senator Iyorchia Ayu as PDP National Chairman.

And, most recently, I made a mistake in 2023 by supporting Sir Sim Fubara as my successor.

I think the appropriate way to prevent my former Governor from making further mistakes is to prevent him from making key political nominations.

I come in peace ✌️
Wike is the 2nd most garulous Politician after Ben Ayade...followed by Akpabio and Ayo Fayose those individuals talk before thinking 🤔
Wike particularly because if his alcohol addiction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by anonymous1759(m): 9:25am On May 13
Joshy4u:
I love this... as long as Wike is tamed

You’ll still hate fubara if he works against Obi you only like people who’re against your opposition. grin
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by OredoPikin: 9:25am On May 13
phemmyjohnson:
I understand why wike is very angry knowing fully well the fg will only align with who ever is in power come next election , wike will be of no use .. power is not meant for one person! Let him accept his fate and move on .
He should just concentrate in Abuja.
Abuja is also more like a state
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Samakus(m): 9:27am On May 13
leokid866:
yes but ask yourself where those people are today? Except for fubara who will soon collect who in that list is off any importance today?

They're still very relevant
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Judolisco(m): 9:29am On May 13
10 set of CV to share for 3 members grin
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by spencekat(m): 9:30am On May 13
atiku4President:
Wetin you wan use those things do?
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Judolisco(m): 9:31am On May 13
Ekaka14:

Wike is the 2nd most garulous Politician after Ben Ayade...followed by Akpabio and Ayo Fayose those individuals talk before thinking 🤔
Wike is addicted to alcohol but he is not the one that built a brewery as the only industry as a governor in 8 yrs grin
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by spencekat(m): 9:33am On May 13
Reelmii:
grin..make them allow this guy to do him work abeg...
He fit still work for all these distractions.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by Elusive001: 9:34am On May 13
hooklover:
made a mistake in 2016 by supporting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake in 2017 by supporting Prince Uche Secondus as PDP National Chairman.

I made yet another mistake in 2021 by supporting Senator Iyorchia Ayu as PDP National Chairman.

And, most recently, I made a mistake in 2023 by supporting Sir Sim Fubara as my successor.

I think the appropriate way to prevent my former Governor from making further mistakes is to prevent him from making key political nominations.

I come in peace ✌️

Spot on!!!!
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by spencekat(m): 9:36am On May 13
Ekaka14:

grin
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today by spencekat(m): 9:36am On May 13
Judolisco:
10 set of CV to share for 3 members grin
Normal practice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! / Militants Disown Elders’ Meeting With Buhari, Want Ex-Agitators To Lead Dialogue / Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.