Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Help! Something Tormenting My Head Spiritually - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Something Tormenting My Head Spiritually (151 Views)

Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / how the Mistake of 5 years ago Is Still Tormenting My Life And Career Till Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Something Tormenting My Head Spiritually by ibdavidson: 11:28pm On May 12
Good day sirs/ma'am in the house.... I will quickly go straight to the point

Like a year back now, I suddenly started feeling serious headache while sitting down around 9-10pm in the night... I thought it was mere headache and fever at first, until I started treating it and going to different hospitals, bt noting changed... I did random tests bt it showed I'm perfectly fine. I even did culture just so as to know d drug to use bt still the illness persist....it was then I realized it was a spiritual attack..

I've gone to several churches and pastors, I've fasted and even went to mfm for 3days dry fasting and prayers, bt noting seems to be working.. I even visited mallams at early stage and even herbalist at some point, bt up till now d torment is still there.... Please I will be forever grateful if anyone has an idea or solution on how to get rid of dis spiritual pains in my head... Please for the sake of the God u serve, help a brother 🙏
Re: Help! Something Tormenting My Head Spiritually by Originalsly: 12:04am On May 13
Hmmm .... so it really is a spiritual attack which you first thought was a headache. I can't help you on this one. If it were a headache.... I would have suggestions.
Re: Help! Something Tormenting My Head Spiritually by Eyeballism(m): 12:32am On May 13
I can help you, if you a good person and don’t have much bad karma it will work faster

Don’t panic either
Hit me we get started tnks
Re: Help! Something Tormenting My Head Spiritually by nifemi25(m): 12:38am On May 13
Try this method ... Go to where they are selling coconut... Just ask for the prize and buy... Do not prize the coconut.... Immediately you get there just point to one and make sure you didn't prize it... Just buy it with any amount they called... Pray to the coconut when you get home...break the coconut after praying on it ... Pour the water in a bowl .. Do not allow the water to touch ground then use it to watch your head thoroughly... After watching ..go and pour the water at any T junction....you will be free after this
Re: Help! Something Tormenting My Head Spiritually by CountinBlessins(m): 2:15am On May 13
nifemi25:
Try this method ... Go to where they are selling coconut... Just ask for the prize and buy... Do not prize the coconut.... Immediately you get there just point to one and make sure you didn't prize it... Just buy it with any amount they called... Pray to the coconut when you get home...break the coconut after praying on it ... Pour the water in a bowl .. Do not allow the water to touch ground then use it to watch your head thoroughly... After watching ..go and pour the water at any T junction....you will be free after this

Let me guess you eat cow dung? And you believe the earth is round ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Better go see a psychiatrist 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Help! Something Tormenting My Head Spiritually by CountinBlessins(m): 2:15am On May 13
Eyeballism:
I can help you, if you a good person and don’t have much bad karma it will work faster

Don’t panic either
Hit me we get started tnks

Scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Help! Something Tormenting My Head Spiritually by Eyeballism(m): 10:07am On May 13
CountinBlessins:

Scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hate scam, Youu can come pick it up in my home. I’m accessible any day

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Incompetence And Family History: How Much Risk Is Genetic? / Can Prostatitis Trigger Abdomen Distention? / Why Ondo State Government Shuts 8 Health Facilities – Adegbenro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.