Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide (6501 Views)

NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC / NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by Goodman247: 9:24am On May 13
Nothing is working in this demonic country
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by mactoni91(m): 9:34am On May 13
Franchise21:
Which disco u dey? 🤣

IE
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by athaboi(f): 9:43am On May 13
mactoni91:
Our office was locked this morning
which office is yours?
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by mactoni91(m): 9:47am On May 13
athaboi:
which office is yours?

IE
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by ElevationD: 9:49am On May 13
athaboi:
This labour sef...how did NLC get here? Labour used to be a serious union in Nigeria!

How old were you at the time when labour was a serious union?
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by tolexy007(m): 9:53am On May 13
ayoolataiwo:
Toothless people,,na to do fragrance remain,na only to rant and fight for the sole of LP.Nobody take you folks serious again

yes we still take Dem serious.

we know people like are from APC to attack whenever Labour Union want to do anything against ur evil party.

we masses support Dem.
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by Franchise21(m): 9:54am On May 13
mactoni91:

IE
Hmm. Na Alausa office them picket
H20
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by mactoni91(m): 9:56am On May 13
Franchise21:
Hmm. Na Alausa office them picket
H20

Yeah...

Harm 2 Zero
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by libertyfather(m): 10:27am On May 13
walai make dem close all off their stupid light....what useless bandit are they imposing on citizens
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:42am On May 13
Moniya4Real:
it’s seriously serious.Imagine my office at Ikeja GRA being served a monthly power bill of N1.35 million compared to the previous bills of an average of N350k. How do they want businesses to survive?

so cutting power supply /water supply is the solution?
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:44am On May 13
libertyfather:
walai make dem close all off their stupid light....what useless bandit are they imposing on citizens

stupid light?

na everybody get gen?
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by Moniya4Real(m): 10:46am On May 13
Didn’t say that. just wondering how businesses that are already struggling before the tariff hike in electricity are going to cope.
HellVictorinho6:

Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by Moniya4Real(m): 10:47am On May 13
They should if they have brains, cos the growth of SMEs is vital to the development of any country.

CheapHomes1:

what makes you think they want businesses to survive?
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:49am On May 13
Moniya4Real:

Didn’t say that. just wondering how businesses that are already struggling before the tariff hike in electricity are going to cope.

then wonder how they will cope with a shutdown as nlc is doing

how affordable are gen and fuel
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:50am On May 13
Moniya4Real:

They should if they have brains, cos the growth of SMEs is vital to the development of any country.

do they agree with ur definition of development?
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by libertyfather(m): 10:51am On May 13
baba no be so, if that band A never reach my end I will say same thing u jst said...that tariffis extremely too much
HellVictorinho6:

stupid light?

na everybody get gen?
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:58am On May 13
libertyfather:
baba no be so, if that band A never reach my end I will say same thing u jst said...that tariffis extremely too much

but u dont solve a problem by adding 2 it

Politicians including obi,tinubu and atiku neva suffer from it

Na we dey suffer dis thing wey nlc do

It doesnt change how ur rulers think
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by udemzyudex(m): 11:00am On May 13
Clowns
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by Franchise21(m): 11:11am On May 13
mactoni91:

Yeah...

Harm 2 Zero
We dey 2geda
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by Ayomivic(m): 1:46pm On May 13
olatade:

https://dailytrust.com/tariff-hike-labour-moves-to-shut-nerc-discos-offices-nationwide/

Thanks to NLC .
Nigeria would be a better place for us all if NLC can fight for all people of Nigeria and not for one set of people.

They should also talk about refineries to the Federal Government. We want the refineries to be all working

The high price of fuel is killing our economy and the faster the refineries can be made to work the nettwr
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by MrCork: 2:32pm On May 13
HellVictorinho6:

son ..you doin well today..first time ever
You makin sense for the first time on nairaland..PLEASE DONNOT SPOIL IT BY BEGGGIN PEOPLE FOR MONIEY OR ASKIN US FOR FOOD!!! (no oofencsece) ....u al ways beggginn
undecided
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:55pm On May 13
MrCork:

son ..you doin well today..first time ever
You makin sense for the first time on nairaland..PLEASE DONNOT SPOIL IT BY BEGGGIN PEOPLE FOR MONIEY OR ASKIN US FOR FOOD!!! (no oofencsece) ....u al ways beggginn
undecided

Av not gotten salary yet

I need murny
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by MrCork: 3:38pm On May 13
HellVictorinho6:

Av not gotten salary yet

I need murny

Son u manage yoursef..everybody needs moiney

REAL MEN DONT BEG...EVEN IF I HAV NOTIN...I WILL NEVER BEG ANOTHER MAN...GOD FORBID...U SHOWING WEAKNES. BEGGIN SIMPLY SHOWS THE KINDA MAN U ARE...VERY WEAK MAN.
EVERYONE HAS THERE TIME...U WAIT FOR YOR TIME. I FIND BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGER VERY IRRTITATING ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE MALE. BRO, YOU ARE WRAK!!!!(((real talk)) angry
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:13pm On May 13
MrCork:

Son u manage yoursef..everybody needs moiney

REAL MEN DONT BEG...EVEN IF I HAV NOTIN...I WILL NEVER BEG ANOTHER MAN...GOD FORBID...U SHOWING WEAKNES. BEGGIN SIMPLY SHOWS THE KINDA MAN U ARE...VERY WEAK MAN.
EVERYONE HAS THERE TIME...U WAIT FOR YOR TIME. I FIND BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGER VERY IRRTITATING ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE MALE. BRO, YOU ARE WRAK!!!!(((real talk)) angry

Some need murny a lot more than others.

Can u buy my drawings then?

The drawings can be used 2 create wallpapers or decorate surfaces.

They are made of lines only but you can use your system 2 transform them into anything you want through adjustments/addition of color.
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by MrCork: 4:36pm On May 13
HellVictorinho6:

Some need murny a lot more than others.

Can u buy my drawings then?

The drawings can be used 2 create wallpapers or decorate surfaces.

They are made of lines only but you can use your system 2 transform them into anything you want through adjustments/addition of color.

WOT THA HELL DO U MEAN BY SOME NEED MOINEY THAN OTHERS...EVERYBODY PAYS BILLS. THOSE WHO HAVWE MOINEY SIMPLY MEANS THEY DONE THERE HOMEWORK...IF U DONT HAVE MOINEY, IT MEANS U HAVE NOT DONE YOR HOMEWORK. WHY ON EARTH WILL U BEG ANOTHER MAN...ARE U KIDDDIN ME? THIS IS WOT AND WHY I HATE HOMEBASE GUYS ...THEY BEG TOO MUCH. I LEFT NIGERIA JUSS 3 WEEKS AGO & IT WAS SAD TO SEE AIRPORT OFFICIALS BEGGIN FOR MOINEY. WOT A SHAME. I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE ANOTHER MAN MOINEY..ONLY WOMEN. AND THE NEXT GUY WHO BEG ME FOPR MOINEY WHEN I ARRIVE IN NIGERIA, I WILL SPIT ON HIS FACE,,,,I SWAAAAR
ONLY FEMALES DESERVE HELP!!!!! angry
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by MrCork: 4:37pm On May 13
Goodman247:
Nothing is working in this demonic country

is yor priiiick working?

SON ..GO & LEARN MECHANIC JOB...YOU LAZZZZZZY YOUTH!!!!!! (((no oofeincse))) angry
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:40pm On May 13
MrCork:

WOT THA HELL DO U MEAN BY SOME NEED MOINEY THAN OTHERS...EVERYBODY PAYS BILLS. THOSE WHO HAVWE MOINEY SIMPLY MEANS THEY DONE THERE HOMEWORK...IF U DONT HAVE MOINEY, IT MEANS U HAVE NOT DONE YOR HOMEWORK. WHY ON EARTH WILL U BEG ANOTHER MAN...ARE U KIDDDIN ME? THIS IS WOT AND WHY I HATE HOMEBASE GUYS ...THEY BEG TOO MUCH. I LEFT NIGERIA JUSS 3 WEEKS AGO & IT WAS SAD TO SEE AIRPORT OFFICIALS BEGGIN FOR MOINEY. WOT A SHAME. I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE ANOTHER MAN MOINEY..ONLY WOMEN. AND THE NEXT GUY WHO BEG ME FOPR MOINEY WHEN I ARRIVE IN NIGERIA, I WILL SPIT ON HIS FACE,,,,I SWAAAAR
ONLY FEMALES DESERVE HELP!!!!! angry

Can u buy my drawings?
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by MrCork: 4:44pm On May 13
HellVictorinho6:

Can u buy my drawings?

NO
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:13pm On May 13
MrCork:

NO

Why?
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by MrCork: 5:32pm On May 13
HellVictorinho6:

Why?

Told y earlier...i never help men..thats gay

We help only females..pirrrriod!! angry
Re: Tariff Hike: Labour Moves To Shut NERC, Discos Offices Nationwide by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:39pm On May 13
MrCork:

Told y earlier...i never help men..thats gay

We help only females..pirrrriod!! angry

But if u give me murny, i can buy sumtin 4 my mum

As 4 buying things, i think you buy from men too

Nobody patronises just women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released / Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM In Harare, Zimbabwe (pictures) / Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.