Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) (25962 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Nigerians Speak About Their Sex For Grades Experiences (Video) / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:01pm On May 13
Faposky95:

If not that statistics of Awon werey plenty for Lasgidi......
At least, I don get template of how to locate una type small small....
U no fit be girl......
...or prove me wrong
Omode

Bro locate me I promise I will entertain you well, you won't leave to tell the story

This oponu think is talking to his cowards, werey that stay at home on Monday is bragging about coming to see me, you go see me you go pick race, I no be your regular guy, your teeth go comot
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 6:04pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

You're mistaken me for your fada if you think my post is talking to you

Why do we have many imbeciles on this forum? Typing when your brain is locked
Psychosis is very evident in your online attitude. Go research more.

Ask urself again. Who are the ones u have imagined is behind all those things u states? Are u really well? Give proof if u can?

Personality dissonance maybe. RESEARCH IT

Conspiracy theories and nonesense imagination

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:10pm On May 13
thinkmoney:

Psychosis is very evident in your online attitude. Go research more.

Ask urself again. Who are the ones u have imagined is behind all those things u states? Are u really well? Give proof if u can?

Personality dissonance maybe. RESEARCH IT

Conspiracy theories and nonesense imagination

If you're not suffering from the illness how do you get to know the research, is either some of your families have suffered for it or is an inherited illness in your family

Whichever way it is, just keep your boring family illness to your stuupid self, I don't have room for stuupid people and their sad biography
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Faposky95: 6:35pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

Bro locate me I promise I will entertain you well, you won't leave to tell the story

This oponu think is talking to his cowards, werey that stay at home on Monday is bragging about coming to see me, you go see me you go pick race, I no be your regular guy, your teeth go comot
Wen you grow up...you go remember say your bros warn you.....
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:42pm On May 13
Faposky95:

Wen you grow up...you go remember say your bros warn you.....

You be man but if you be real man find me and locate me to show the real man that you're

You 🤡 always think you're chitchatting sissy. This fooool dey follow me talk about physical combat, e be like say you won lose your teeth so fast

You don't have the IQ to warn anyone here with your low IQ and decayed brain, learn to mind your business before jumping like forest monkeys on something that transcend your common sense that's if you've one
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 6:45pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

If you're not suffering from the illness how do you get to know the research, is either some of your families have suffered for it or is an inherited illness in your family

Whichever way it is, just keep your boring family illness to your stuupid self, I don't have room for stuupid people and their sad biography
Give proof of the people behind wizkid and and behind yoruba or give at least logical reason

Or go seek help. Yoruba have been around for thousands of years. They are Mullins now. Who wan go against them

Go seek help. Nonsense dey ur head. Una plenty like that. Were alasho

Stop giving nonsense comments here to disturb others.

Prove or go seek help

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:47pm On May 13
thinkmoney:

Give proof of the people behind wizkid and and behind yoruba or give at least logical reason

Or go seek help. Yoruba have been around for thousands of years. They are Mullins now. Who wan go against them

Go seek help. Nonsense dey ur head. Una plenty like that. Were alasho

Stop giving nonsense comments here to disturb others.

Prove or go seek help

They're Igbo and I can tell you they tried it between Tiwa and Simi, they're currently doing between Tems and Ayra Starr but these ladies are matured to fall for their tactics

Go and get help, stop using the abnormalities in your family to judge others
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by mudiana(m): 6:53pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

So tribalism is by telling my brothers to stop fighting but their fighting won't kill us right?

I blame the foool working on your brain, most of you m0rons need to go into extinction
Ewu must you mention yoruba... They are young industrious men that should not be fighting... I guess if they were hausa men, it will be alright for them to fight. Have you seen how sick you are in your own brain?
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:56pm On May 13
mudiana:
Ewu must you mention yoruba... They are young industrious men that should not be fighting... I guess if they were hausa men, it will be alright for them to fight. Have you seen how sick you are in your own brain?

Yoruba should stop fighting themselves if that is tribalism to you then go and commit suicide
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 6:57pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

They're Igbo and I can tell you they tried it between Tiwa and Simi, they're currently doing between Tems and Ayra Starr but these ladies are matured to fall for their tactics

Go and get help, stop using the abnormalities in your family to judge others
Where is the proof or logical reasoning? It’s igbo that picked Wizkid phone to upload that Davidos video online?
You are finished. I hope u do not have children because it’s nonsense u will teach them. It’s just better u live ur miserable life and go jeje.

Give proof oh, that it’s igbo that became spirit and entered Wizkids so to control his fingers to type those things.
Shit full your head. You have formed a false world in your head. It’s sign of madness. Conspiracy theory done finish u.
SEEK HELP. Don’t give birth so u won’t infect those pure souls. If u have accidentally, give them up to better family for adoption because I do not trust your other family members because u are their product. This foolishness and illness should stop with u.

U had brothers in NAZI Germans many years ago, many of them committed suicide last last.
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:59pm On May 13
thinkmoney:

Where is the proof or logical reasoning? It’s igbo that picked Wizkid phone to upload that Davidos video online?
You are finished. I hope u do not have children because it’s nonsense u will teach them. It’s just better u live ur miserable life and go jeje.

Give proof oh, that it’s igbo that became spirit and entered Wizkids so to control his fingers to type those things.
Shit full your head. You have formed a false world in your head. It’s sign of madness. Conspiracy theory done finish u.
SEEK HELP. Don’t give birth so u won’t infect those pure souls. If u have accidentally, give them up to better family for adoption because I do not trust your other family members because u are their product. This foolishness and illness should stop with u.

U had brothers in NAZI Germans many years ago, many of them committed suicide last last.

Please keep this your boring rubbish to yourself

Yoruba should stop fighting themselves, if you're not satisfied with that jump into lagoon
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 7:05pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

Please keep this your boring rubbish to yourself

Yoruba should stop fighting themselves, if you're not satisfied with that jump into lagoon
Oti mad!!! Yorubas should very much stop fighting themselves.

But don’t implicate a whole tribe that knows nothing because two grown adults chose to fight themselves online. Behave normal na.

Post your pictures so people go know who to avoid, so girls go know who not to marry.

SEEK HELP MY FRIEND. I love u

I won’t respond to u again. God will provide u with help. U haven’t been a good person, blaming others for some people’s wrong
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 7:19pm On May 13
thinkmoney:

Oti mad!!! Yorubas should very much stop fighting themselves.

But don’t implicate a whole tribe that knows nothing because two grown adults chose to fight themselves online. Behave normal na.

Post your pictures so people go know who to avoid, so girls go know who not to marry.

SEEK HELP MY FRIEND. I love u

I won’t respond to u again. God will provide u with help. U haven’t been a good person, blaming others for some people’s wrong

Go to hell that you belong, Igbo should stop their WizKids is good, davido is bad rubbish. Caution your kinsmen and stop typing faster than your reasoning

Love your foolish self and the only help I will seek is for your brain to work again dummy
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by mudiana(m): 7:19pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

Yoruba should stop fighting themselves if that is tribalism to you then go and commit suicide
who deserves to be fighting themselves? Your father and mother I guess.
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 7:46pm On May 13
mudiana:
who deserves to be fighting themselves? Your father and mother I guess.

Iggbo can kill themselves as they're doing before they stop their sit down like dummy every Monday

I wonder why your ugm stop keeeling you m0rons sef, you people stop entertaining us with your gross fooolishness grin
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by mudiana(m): 7:53pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

Iggbo can kill themselves as they're doing before they stop their sit down like dummy every Monday

I wonder why your ugm stop keeeling you m0rons sef, you people stop entertaining us with your gross fooolishness grin
idiot I am not even igbo. See your foolishness now? The day you see beyond tribe then you guys will experience freedom and progress. We are humans first before any other thing else.
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 8:01pm On May 13
mudiana:
idiot I am not even igbo. See your foolishness now? The day you see beyond tribe then you guys will experience freedom and progress. We are humans first before any other thing else.

I don't care where your stuupidity emanated from, just fĂşck off from my mention oponu
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by ourcrudeoil: 10:27pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

They will say sorry to you in your family and you can never get well till your lifetime

Na that mental illness go end you

Go for treatment before it will be too late. I will be the first to write RIP ON PICTURES.
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by TheClassAct: 10:29pm On May 13
Ategberoson:
Davido and WizKid are not wise

Two Yorubas fighting themselves just because some pained people believes they're dominating entertainment and they need them to bring themselves down and yet they're playing the script

Those two niggas should shield their swords, everybody na kings for him lane. E dey pained me when two brothers go dey fight themselves on top trivial issues

They brought modakeke/ife boundary we fall for it

They bring religion we almost fall for it

Now they're using music, haba Yorubas be wise don't join in the fight of these two brothers rather put pressure on both of them to grow up

Absolute nonsense.

What has being Yoruba got to do with anything?
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 10:33pm On May 13
Pluto President,A more functioning president than the president of a certain black nation
Oblongata:
Abeg who be shallipoppi sef?
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:47pm On May 13
TheClassAct:

What has being Yoruba got to do with anything?

It has a lot, have you ever seen Igbo artistes fighting themselves over who is best in recent time? Or don't we have Igbo artistes who are balling in music top charts? Why always Yoruba if not there are some sinister things around it
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:49pm On May 13
ourcrudeoil:

Go for treatment before it will be too late. I will be the first to write RIP ON PICTURES.

They will write RIp on your pics and I bind this with psalm 109, except if I cross my boundary that they won't write RIP on your pics

I send it back to sender to you and believe me no prayer will erase it away
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by ourcrudeoil: 10:57pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

They will write RIp on your pics and I bind this with psalm 109, except if I cross my boundary that they won't write RIP on your pics

I send it back to sender to you and believe me no prayer will erase it away

You're already summon in ogun and ayelala
RIP is already approved on your pictures. If you survive it next time you won't be insulting people online again.
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Faposky95: 10:58pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

You be man but if you be real man find me and locate me to show the real man that you're

You 🤡 always think you're chitchatting sissy. This fooool dey follow me talk about physical combat, e be like say you won lose your teeth so fast

You don't have the IQ to warn anyone here with your low IQ and decayed brain, learn to mind your business before jumping like forest monkeys on something that transcend your common sense that's if you've one

Wen yu grow up...we go dey wait for you.
Body dey push you....yu know wetin dey slow body ... ?
Thank Goodness you get mouth...or else
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 11:01pm On May 13
Faposky95:

Wen yu grow up...we go dey wait for you.
Body dey push you....yu know wetin dey slow body ... ?
Thank Goodness you get mouth...or else

Leave story and be the real man you claimed to be, just locate me I no dey talk much

Many of you idiiots here that look malnourished in real life are always quick to flex muscle, na cane you go dey chop I no go use hand handle you
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 11:02pm On May 13
ourcrudeoil:

You're already summon in ogun and ayelala
RIP is already approved on your pictures. If you survive it next time you won't be insulting people online again.

Just take note of what I said earlier. Psalm 109 is already on you, it will be to you and your families as you've wishes
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Faposky95: 11:04pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

Leave story and be the real man you claimed to be, just locate me I no dey talk much

Many of you idiiots here that look malnourished in real life are always quick to flex muscle, na cane you go dey chop I no go use hand handle you

So you believe.....to pick u up for a ride. Wat a waste of resources.
Omode
Yu jus dey learn.....yu must gree say yu be apprentice
Sule like yu
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 11:05pm On May 13
Faposky95:

So you believe.....to pick u up for a ride. Wat a waste of resources.
Omode
Yu jus dey learn.....yu must gree say yu be apprentice
Sule like yu

Typing rubbish when your brain is totally off. Go and play with your toys with your incoherent gibberish
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Faposky95: 11:07pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

Typing rubbish when your brain is totally off. Go and play with your toys with your incoherent gibberish

Promoted to kg 2......go do lesson....step up
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by ourcrudeoil: 11:09pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

Just take note of what I said earlier. Psalm 109 is already on you, it will be to you and your families as you've wishes

Watch out. You're already summoned in Ogun and ayelala. You shall see.
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 11:12pm On May 13
ourcrudeoil:

Watch out. You're already summoned in Ogun and ayelala. You shall see.

A clown that's what you're, your Ayelala won't save you when the time is right for you've wishes evil to someone that wish you no evil except I cross my boundary to wish you RIP that psalm 109 won't respond to you with that your wishes
Re: Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) by ourcrudeoil: 11:13pm On May 13
Ategberoson:

A clown that's what you're, your Ayelala won't save you when the time is right for you've wishes evil to someone that wish you no evil except I cross my boundary to wish you RIP that psalm 109 won't respond to you with that your wishes

Ugbezaza will visit you tonight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Doctor’s Statement To President Buhari Not Politically Motivated–managemen / Birthday Dinner: Okorocha Displays Dance Step In Celebration Of Son, Amen Rochas / Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.